Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4

Nikola Tesla - The True inventor of modern day Electricity

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 20, 2010

your conspiracy hole.

*laughing out loud* grega you are a genious you possessed his argument Laughing Laughing

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : *laughing out loud* grega you are a genious you possessed his argument :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

And you are spamming >.>

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Grega wrote :

najeeb wrote : *laughing out loud* grega you are a genious you possessed his argument :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

And you are spamming >.>

hehe sorry Razz

jag View user's profile Send private message

Grega wrote :

jaguar wrote : @Grega : That link to youtube was Kennedy`s speech, did you check it ? oh, of course not. It was youtube ! How do you want to hear what he said ? Should I post it here word by word ?

I`m not reli gious and I`m not believing that secret societies exist, I know that.

Yes, talking about Kennedy and wallstreet, you did not even heard his speech anyway so you don`t have any clue about what he was talking about. I`m sorry, he was talking about freemasons in control, not about wallstreet.

It`s Rockefeller right, my bad. Does that make a difference ?

Yes I listened to the speech and watched the entire video afterwords showing some nice photographs. The speech was about 1/3 of the entire video though. Yes he's talking about the people pulling the strings. But it's not quite what you think it is. The secret societies as he calls them are 2. The national bank and the oil corporations. Those are the 2 powers that have the world in their grip. Both of them are not really secret as its plainly obvious that they are doing it if you just look. But people don't look, so they don't see them. Hence secret.

But he wasn't really able to do anything about the oil giants as well every vehicle requires fuel and unless you want to change the battery in your car every 20 minutes you will have a car on fossil fuels. What he as the president was able to do was hit the other side. The bank. By reimplementing private banks into society the national bank would loose its grip. It would no longer be in control of the US finances. If you followed his life story other than that 1 speech, then you'd know that that's what he was fighting for. To free the people from corporate control with the national bank at the top.

Regarding 2Pac did you listen to that album perhaps. If not then don't bring it up. Cause if you don't listen to the content, then you have nothing but a name and a name can be anything. Not one song of that album talks about secret societies. He talks about the east coast and west coast wars and so forth.

don't dishonor his name by dragging him down your conspiracy hole.

Sadly for you, I was a huge tupac fan back in the day and I know everything about his life.

Before talking trash, make sure you read everything about what he did in prison and how he found out about the illuminati and that he was going to be killed so he changed his scene name into Makaveli, because he thought that only as Makaveli he could escape death.

It seems that you will find any way to discredit me by telling that he was not talking about secret societies and Kennedy the same.

Both of them were talking about the same thing.

Not about the banks, not about the oil.

About the bankers that are freemasons ? yes.

The one trying to drag his name in your skeptical hole is you.

Meh I give up. If you want to hunt for shadows do so. If you wish to see the conspiracy its your own agenda.

But again with the biggest fact.

You say 2pac and Kennedy died for knowing about the same people you and a bunch of others know. Yet you and all those are still alive spreading the info. If the organization really was as powerful as you say then not a single piece of such info would ever make it out. Not in the past and not now with anyone who finds out getting killed. The fact that the information exists in the first place is a contradiction to 90% of the stuff you said.

If they really were as powerful as you say, then the internet would have been filtered as soon as it was made. Yet it didn't happen.

In any case I wash my hands of this thread. And if I ever meet Elvis who happens to come back to earth for a visit I'll be sure to tell him hi for you.

Oh and regarding you saying he was talking about the bankers.

Read again though my threads. I was always talking about the people on top of the banks and not the banks themselves. that's what Wall Street is. So would you kindly make up your mind.

Grega wrote : Meh I give up. If you want to hunt for shadows do so. If you wish to see the conspiracy its your own agenda.

But again with the biggest fact.

You say 2pac and Kennedy died for knowing about the same people you and a bunch of others know. Yet you and all those are still alive spreading the info. If the organization really was as powerful as you say then not a single piece of such info would ever make it out. Not in the past and not now with anyone who finds out getting killed. The fact that the information exists in the first place is a contradiction to 90% of the stuff you said.

First of all, I`m not 2pac or Kennedy. I can influence people and tell them about who is controlling the world only on the net or in real life to some people. But I can`t influence the masses as they did, simple as that. If you are really important, then you are a danger for them.

Yes, they`ve lost control with the internet. Why ? I don`t know. Maybe because :

- It`s hard to find the real truth as you get all sorts of information, intoxication. It`s really hard and it takes a lot of work and research to find out what`s credible or not. When you get intoxication, you get skeptics telling us that ''hey, do you really believe in that or that ?''

- People can`t do a thing at all, they are so strong that they don`t care about it anymore. They have the army, they have their plans, we can`t do nothing but wake up. That is more important than anything else.

Grega wrote :
If they really were as powerful as you say, then the internet would have been filtered as soon as it was made. Yet it didn't happen.

Internet censorship was already proposed by Jay Rockefeller and it`s still a possibility :

http://www.infowars.com/rockefeller-internet-is-number-one-national-hazard/

Grega wrote :
In any case I wash my hands of this thread. And if I ever meet Elvis who happens to come back to earth for a visit I'll be sure to tell him hi for you.

Thanks, but I really don`t think that Elvis is alive. Maybe Michael Jackson. He might be alive. Very Happy

Anyway, let`s get back to Tesla.

A single person can start an avalanche. That was proven though history time and time again. Just look at Hitler. One man nearly conquered the world. He was a maniac but he was able to do it. There are others to. don't underestimate humans. We still posses the instinct to follow. If a charismatic leader appears the masses will follow no matter what he says or does.

And yes back to Tesla. We have him to thank for the AC current, but going as far as saying he's the reason we have radio and internet is a bit much. The telephone was more something that linked to the radio and the net.

Grega wrote : A single person can start an avalanche. That was proven though history time and time again. Just look at Hitler. One man nearly conquered the world. He was a maniac but he was able to do it. There are others to. don't underestimate humans. We still posses the instinct to follow. If a charismatic leader appears the masses will follow no matter what he says or does.

Until someone with a sniper appears and ends his life.

Why ? well..

And yes back to Tesla. We have him to thank for the AC current, but going as far as saying he's the reason we have radio and internet is a bit much. The telephone was more something that linked to the radio and the net.

http://www.mwr.medianis.net/pdf/Vol7No2-05-AMarincic.pdf

Something nice to read.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]