Content

[FIXED] FPS Problem

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 28, 2010

Version: ZEQ2-lite Public Beta 1
System: Windows XP SP3
Description: if you set the maximum fps to a number higher then 100 with the command "\com_maxFPS x" you will get connection interrupted message every time you play. when you lock on to somebody the connection interrupted message disappears. when you get that message you can't see yourself moving even though you are moving.

Edit:
Screenshot added
as you can see my ping is around 200 but the FPS is giving me connection interrupted error

Djsonic View user's profile Send private message

Mima92bgd wrote :

Description: if you set the maximum fps to a number higher then 100 with the command "/com_maxFPS x" you will get connection interrupted message every time you play. when you lock on to somebody the connection interrupted message disappears. when you get that message you can't see yourself moving even though you are moving.

what the heck does that mean. The heck?

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

TheMysteriousDj wrote :

Mima92bgd wrote :

Description: if you set the maximum fps to a number higher then 100 with the command "/com_maxFPS x" you will get connection interrupted message every time you play. when you lock on to somebody the connection interrupted message disappears. when you get that message you can't see yourself moving even though you are moving.

What? You can't understand correct English?

Djsonic View user's profile Send private message

domodestuction wrote :

TheMysteriousDj wrote :

Mima92bgd wrote :

You should learn to stop spamming on the same person's message.

TheMysteriousDj wrote :

Mima92bgd wrote :

it means when you disable the "FPS Limit" it can crash your game.

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

TheMysteriousDj wrote :

domodestuction wrote :

TheMysteriousDj wrote :

Mima92bgd wrote :

You should learn to stop spamming on the same person's message.

says the king of spam
EDIT: do you have any screenshots Mima?

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Mima92bgd wrote :

Edit:
Screenshot added
as you can see my ping is around 200 but the FPS is giving me connection interrupted error

That happens to me almost all the time in asisdead's server... for that reason I don't play to much...

AnTycrisT wrote :
That happens to me almost all the time in asisdead's server... for that reason I don't play to much...

well I fixed it by typing in the console "\com_maxFPS 60" (without quotation marks)

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, August 29, 2010

What kind of pc do you have!? 205 FPS!? Those are enought to play man :p

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]