Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Modeling/Editing resources

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, September 05, 2010

trl , mind if I add them in the 3dsmax toturial thread I created

Djsonic View user's profile Send private message

The textures aren't correct I mean look at his arms, it have to be steady when you are moving. Those needs need to go back and forth until he is finished. You need to test another tienshion character and his moves should work better. To much sarcasm is going around here.

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : Gohan looking old probably has to do with the paleness/greyness of his skin.

These are for anyone to use in any kind of way. You can take the heads, the torso, adjust the textures, retexture it totally. Anything.

okay, maybe I will use the head and the torso of Tenshinhan, I will put him animation and tags, Gohan... well... I will just work with Tenshinhan...

TheMysteriousDj, the character is old, he don't have any tipe to animation... if you don't know what we are talking about do not talk...

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

does anyone like this Razz
it's un-textured

this is nice Nemix

Reply with quote Friday, October 08, 2010

niels made that map not Baldwin , the kamehouse

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 08, 2010

What is the first thing I should do to begin mapping ? step by step ?? I don't have netradiant yet because there are many versions and many tutorials and I can't choose how to begin .... (@Mjuksel: Help ?)

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 13, 2010

minor edits , like fixing the size of the proportions of some parts , making smoother arms /legs , also muscles as ui can see in the eged faces picture , some new formations with cut tool for rounder main arm muscle , I had limited time like 10 minutes , but now I will work on this more , and hten finally re texture

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Those spider webs you made, add hardly any extra detail at all. For arms going with quick slice is your best bet, but at least do something with the extra vertices you created.

I managed to pop them out a bit Razz , still not so good with formations , but I will improv , and quick slice I will try right now

Reply with quote Saturday, November 27, 2010

Baldwin wrote : Hey guys, I though I'd help out the thread a bit. Here's an island which I created using 3DSMAX of course you may use it, study it do what ever you want to it, after you download it its offically yourself:) HAVE FUN!!, enjoy.

NOTE:[you]More objects will be posted every day or so depending on how I feel Very Happy once again ENJOY!! : p[/you]

Link for download is below

The poly count of this island is aprox. 1003 poly.

Shader part.

Watch and do as I say.

When your naming your materials in the material browser in 3ds max by pressing "m" you HAVE to name your materials the same as your shader. Look at the Cliff shader below if your material file is called Cliff then that should be there:). NetRadiant is cap sensitive then using shaders, IF you name your material "cliff", Netradiant won't read it, it has to be 100 percent Accurate to your shader names. :p

Cliff
{
qer_editorimage maps/IslandCity/Cliff.png
{
map maps/IslandCity/Cliff.png
}
}
grasstexture
{
qer_editorimage maps/IslandCity/grasstexture.jpg
{
map maps/IslandCity/grasstexture.jpg
}
}

That shader above is the one I am using for the island which you guys are going to download. Now my directory for the texture is "maps/IslandCity/grasstexture.jpg" you guys don't have to use the same directoy, if you do so then Radiant wouldve be able to find it. Well of course it will work if you create a folder called IslandCity. But try out your own directory it feels much better doing creating things of your own ^_^ so if your folder in the MAP folder is called "LandScape" you should have the following "maps/LandScape/grasstexture.jpg" same goes for the "qer_editorimage". Secondly "qer_editorimage" is ONLY for the textures to be shown in NetRadiant it means nothing even when your ingame, NOTHING!!! : p. Anyhow, what is more important is the shader stage. The shader stage where Radiant will find the Accual texture for the object. You can add MORE stages to the shader. You can reference one in the Ratizlanding shader.

This is what a shader stage look like--
{
}

I hope this helps you. Another thing when your saving your shader save it as .shader. Last thing then I'm gone, ALL and I repeat ALL texture are to be in the MAPS folder no texture folder fiddle sticks, ALL IN THE MAPS FOLDER especially if you trying to contribute. One of the ZEQ2's guildness are, shader must have Simple names not the path.

Ex.

maps/IslandCity/Cliff
{
{
}
}

That is wrong.

Cliff
{
{
}
}

That is correct. Please follow these guildlines. Thanks for reading.

originally it was like 256 polys but you used mesh smooth on it so it became 1003 poly , you should have mentioned it so that beginers would have made it , it looked all complex with mesh smooth to beginers because they didn't knew it was on but in reality they can make it anyways guys try it out see how it is and deploy!

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 26, 2011

Zeth How do you
Import
.Bip
into
3ds max studio 2010

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 26, 2011

NabaKonvecit wrote : Zeth How do you
Import
.Bip
into
3ds max studio 2010

By googling it

jake45 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 19, 2011

every time I put gokus whole body he s in a position on his knees

jake45 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 25, 2011

how to give characters you made attacks

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

you need to modify (default. grfx), and (default.phys)

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

you can try with noteblock Rolling Eyes

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, August 14, 2011

Can you guys post those rock and tree models in 3ds format? C4d can't open .max files.

Acaryus Cutting-Edge View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 25, 2011

Here is a brick texture I made for Nello's and Gigirs's map.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Some cliff textures used (and not used) in ZEQ2 over time.

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 17, 2012

Baldwin wrote : Hey guys, I though I'd help out the thread a bit. Here's an island which I created using 3DSMAX of course you may use it, study it do what ever you want to it, after you download it its offically yourself:) HAVE FUN!!, enjoy.

NOTE:[you]More objects will be posted every day or so depending on how I feel Very Happy once again ENJOY!! : p[/you]

Link for download is below

The poly count of this island is aprox. 1003 poly.

Shader part.

Watch and do as I say.

When your naming your materials in the material browser in 3ds max by pressing "m" you HAVE to name your materials the same as your shader. Look at the Cliff shader below if your material file is called Cliff then that should be there:). NetRadiant is cap sensitive then using shaders, IF you name your material "cliff", Netradiant won't read it, it has to be 100 percent Accurate to your shader names. :p

Cliff
{
{
}
}
grasstexture
{
{
}
}

That shader above is the one I am using for the island which you guys are going to download. Now my directory for the texture is "maps/IslandCity/grasstexture.jpg" you guys don't have to use the same directoy, if you do so then Radiant wouldve be able to find it. Well of course it will work if you create a folder called IslandCity. But try out your own directory it feels much better doing creating things of your own ^_^ so if your folder in the MAP folder is called "LandScape" you should have the following "maps/LandScape/grasstexture.jpg" same goes for the "qer_editorimage". Secondly "qer_editorimage" is ONLY for the textures to be shown in NetRadiant it means nothing even when your ingame, NOTHING!!! : p. Anyhow, what is more important is the shader stage. The shader stage where Radiant will find the Accual texture for the object. You can add MORE stages to the shader. You can reference one in the Ratizlanding shader.

This is what a shader stage look like--
{
}

I hope this helps you. Another thing when your saving your shader save it as .shader. Last thing then I'm gone, ALL and I repeat ALL texture are to be in the MAPS folder no texture folder fiddle sticks, ALL IN THE MAPS FOLDER especially if you trying to contribute. One of the ZEQ2's guildness are, shader must have Simple names not the path.

Ex.

maps/IslandCity/Cliff
{
{
}
}

That is wrong.

Cliff
{
{
}
}

That is correct. Please follow these guildlines. Thanks for reading.

I have a problem.No textures, no collision.
I tried to import the model as .OBJ, .3DS and .ASE. Same result.

ZEQ2-Lite\ZEQ2\maps\IslandCity\Cliff.png
ZEQ2-Lite\ZEQ2\maps\IslandCity\grasstexture.jpg
\ZEQ2-Lite\ZEQ2\scripts\mapIslandCity.shader

Cliff
{
   {
   }
}
grasstexture
{
   {
   }
}

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

I have a problem.No textures, no collision.

You'll need to compile with the (main) -bsp flag for collisions. If it's a model import, additional flags/settings might be needed, but I cannot recall. You could also manually set up brush collisions if you want much better performance over triangle collisions. You'll just have to make sure your brushes contain the proper shader flags on them so they are treated as solids.

As far as textures go, you'll need to make sure that your shaders are in the right place in your gtk/qeradiant paths (check shaderlist.text for them too!) . The textures don't have to be there in radiant, but I know the shaders must so that all of their keywords can be processed.

Zeth wrote :
You'll need to compile with the (main) -bsp flag for collisions.

I know how to make maps in NetRadiant.
http://bit.ly/SxYZZm
The problem is to import the model. Is my first try.

Zeth wrote :
If it's a model import, additional flags/settings might be needed, but I cannot recall. You could also manually set up brush collisions if you want much better performance over triangle collisions. You'll just have to make sure your brushes contain the proper shader flags on them so they are treated as solids.

I found it. "spawnflags 6" for the model.

Zeth wrote :
As far as textures go, you'll need to make sure that your shaders are in the right place in your gtk/qeradiant paths (check shaderlist.text for them too!) . The textures don't have to be there in radiant, but I know the shaders must so that all of their keywords can be processed.

Fixed!

Reply with quote Sunday, August 26, 2012

The grass from Dragon Ball Z Heroes Of Our Destiny.

powersuperkamehameha View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, February 28, 2013

*ponders* how do I make a character?

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]