Content

Piccolo's twitching thumb!

Zajac View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, September 11, 2009

Version     : ZEQ2-lite Public Beta 1
System      : Windows XP SP3
Description : While powering up, Piccolo's thumb in his left hand twitches in a weird & funny way. But it is only while you... Power up to regain your KI. When your KI is full and you power up to have even more of it, animation changes, and his thumb is okay.

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Thanks. Although please don't go reporting every little animation bug you find, we're all well aware of them Wink

Zajac View user's profile Send private message

I don't want to create new thread for that, beacause I assume you guys know about that one... But when Piccolo flies fast (By holdind TAB I mean), and you shoot scattering shot(scatter shot? Anyway, the one in which you shoot KI balls and later they stay in air unless you make them attack someone) you hit yourself, since the KI balls are slower then you are.

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

That is normal.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Not all moves are intended to be used "on the go". Many will actually disable movement while in use in the next release (I.e : Spirit Bomb, Special Beam Cannon, etc.)

IFlip92 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, September 13, 2009

sorry for the offtopic but *laughing my buttocks off* in that picture I can see the "light" at the end of Piccolo's "tunnel" =)) just look at his buttocks *laughing out loud*

dbzspriter View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, September 24, 2009

that "light" is a rock

look carefully

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]