ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 10, 2013

is this radiant?

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

man hope you release both of them because there both really good

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Managed to dig up a few older textures that might help that N-J and I did in April 2006. I know I did one of the clock and sign too, but I'm having difficulty finding them despite the fact that I archive everything.

rasengan Gradual Miracle View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, July 11, 2013

Zeth wrote : Managed to dig up a few older textures that might help that N-J and I did in April 2006. I know I did one of the clock and sign too, but I'm having difficulty finding them despite the fact that I archive everything.

cool !! thanks my friend ! Wink

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

nothing to say,looks all Fine for now.. Wink happy to see that you can continue this map Smile

update inside and outside Smile

now I got a nice to say..
but also another thing to say,
the portant shadow of the house on the grass is too dark,almost black..
the inside is fine but will need many shadows here and there.. choose a Light point and follow that criterion for any texture..
or duplicate the models separate and on there you will made a new Uvwmap just for the shadows ,an easier way..
or make the shadows directly with Gtkradiant ,much easier but will make altered tones on each character you will use in the map, and the result will be not accurate anyway..

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Yeah I agree with Nello, I was also thinking the inside textures need some shades and shadows.

The palm leafs look good on it. The merits of some good ol' palm grooming. Smile

Reply with quote Thursday, July 25, 2013

some pictures before release , I still have some small details to finish Smile

a better skybox?.. which you will not touch the sky I mean..making also the sea much Bigger..
make a new sphere(barrier) and use a invisible transparent texture and you will have solved your 3dskybox Wink

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Shadow of the house is still not blending at all.

And I agree with nello about the skybox. Maybe the sea shouldn't have that circular pattern in it either. It would have currrent in just one direction.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Looking good so far, Rasengan.

If you don't want to use fog for the main area of the map for simulating atmospheric scattering (fading in the distance), you might try to use a gradient fade to the skybox color on the edges of the map so the transition isn't so hard. I believe Dave did something similar to this for Namek.

Lower the opacity for the shadows and it should fix what TRL is referring to. If you run the whole inside through 3dsmax's (or radiants) radiosity lightmap generator and tweak that result, you can probably get pretty solid results.

Also, are you using references from the series for the underwater regions? This could help immensely. There are several series-specific areas that were found near Roshi's place. I recall a pirate ship and possibly a giant clam besides the endlessly deep ravines and underwater plants/fish-life.

Make sure you commit your .max and radiant .map files in the end so future generations have the source files to work with also. Was this done for the hyperbolic time chamber and kami lookout by the way?

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

and some moving fish Very Happy

miguel master 03 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 30, 2013

rasengan wrote : some pictures before release , I still have some small details to finish Smile

Why do not you use these textures for grass and sand?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vGlNGoIyC2A/UfhJlz6cTBI/AAAAAAAAA9k/4WtHMKwLNXQ/s1600/grass.png
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MLL0ZRyZdco/UfhJeuSedzI/AAAAAAAAA9c/WCOAXo6BZTk/s1600/Dirt.jpg

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Looks awesome.

Random question. How do you see things underwater in-game? In mine everything is black except the floor directly below me. Is there a setting I need? It's on every map with water by the way.

DarkPrince_92 wrote : Looks awesome.

Random question. How do you see things underwater in-game? In mine everything is black except the floor directly below me. Is there a setting I need? It's on every map with water by the way.

it's all about shaders..

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote :

DarkPrince_92 wrote : Looks awesome.

it's all about shaders..

It works in my regular game, the constantly updated build from the team. But not the F3 pack I downloaded from you.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]