<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

[Vintage ZEQ2] Goku Shirtless

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 07, 2010

Nice, only 505 frames left Very Happy Good luck *laughing out loud*

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : *laughing out loud* anty whos in you're avator

my girlfriend... anyway someone is working in that characters? (animation, tags, put them ingame, etc.) or Zeth lost his time puting the download link?...

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Nice, only 505 frames left Good luck *laughing out loud*

You make it sound like everyone has to animate these characters themselves. You DO know that an animation biped set was already released long ago that includes all of the current ZEQ2-lite animations, right? All you have to do is rig the model, apply the animations, and then export.

Easy as pie, so get started!

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Why don't you? You make it sound so easy and encourage others to do it when really YOU don't even want to.

Raging-Blast View user's profile Send private message

TheXenon wrote : Why don't you? You make it sound so easy and encourage others to do it when really YOU don't even want to.

IGNORE YOU!

It doesn't work.

Did anyone read any post under Raging-Blast's?

Acaryus Cutting-Edge View user's profile Send private message

Goku lost his tooth! : D

Raging-Blast View user's profile Send private message

ESFER25 wrote : Did anyone read any post under Raging-Blast's?

yeah! I read your post
*intense laughter*

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

TheXenon wrote : Why don't you? You make it sound so easy and encourage others to do it when really YOU don't even want to.

the point is... learn about how do that... you need doit your self... nothing more nothing less...

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Brad has more important stuff to work on. Without code there is nothing.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 08, 2010

Acaryus wrote : Goku lost his tooth! : D

loving *laughing out loud* , mighty frieza gave him a punch

But if it's so eassssyyy why isn't he doing it. Not to say only 1 person needs to do it but he could help with that along with what ever he does himself. You know.. Since it's soooooo easy.

TheXenon wrote : But if it's so eassssyyy why isn't he doing it. Not to say only 1 person needs to do it but he could help with that along with what ever he does himself. You know.. Since it's soooooo easy.

Maybe he wants the community to praaaaaaaaacticeee, because if he does everyhting by himself what's the pooooiiiint of all these vintage models?

TheXenon wrote : But if it's so eassssyyy why isn't he doing it. Not to say only 1 person needs to do it but he could help with that along with what ever he does himself. You know.. Since it's soooooo easy.

Well once you do rig the model, loading the bip animation file which is downloadable on this forum really is an easy job. There are several members who already know how to rig, so I'd assume that's why he said it.

ESFER25 wrote :

Maybe he wants the community to praaaaaaaaacticeee, because if he does everyhting by himself what's the pooooiiiint of all these vintage models?

He can do it with them, it's so easy and the more people the faster. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

TheXenon wrote :

ESFER25 wrote :

He can do it with them, it's so easy and the more people the faster. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

Ignore yoooouuu?

Just stop talking if you don't have anything to say besides "ignore you". Just because you have no point in this doesn't mean you have to spam.

TheXenon wrote : Just stop talking if you don't have anything to say besides "ignore you". Just because you have no point in this doesn't mean you have to spam.

why don't you do it

Well esfer got it exactly right. The whole point of these models, are that others would learn. It's fully up to the community if these ever get playable or not. They are not part of the official scheme (since the quality standard for models has been raised), so there is no point for any of the team to work on them anyway.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Why don't you? You make it sound so easy and encourage others to do it when really YOU don't even want to.

That would entirely defeat the purpose. As TRL and ESFER have explained, the entire purpose of releasing the models is to help others learn the process and improve themselves.

Also, it is quite a bit easier than most people think. I had seen ESFER make extravagant comments several times about having to animate all 500-600 frames yourself by hand when it actually just requires 2 mouse clicks to load up our standard animations on ANY rigged model -- something I assumed he (and others) might not be aware of.

exactly

TheXenon wrote : Just stop talking if you don't have anything to say besides "ignore you". Just because you have no point in this doesn't mean you have to spam.

I have a point, I posted it, you just "Ignored it"...

Zaneo View user's profile Send private message

Shocked Twisted Evil Embarassed Arrow Question Exclamation Very Happy Mad Shocked Cool Shocked Confused Laughing Surprised Sad Rolling Eyes Idea Question

aaaaaaaa ... you fooooooooooooooooooooooll!!! , yes its a animation

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]