<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

[Vintage ZEQ2] Goku Shirtless

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 08, 2010

Zaneo wrote :

AnTycrisT wrote :

najeeb wrote : *laughing out loud* anty whos in you're avator

my girlfriend...

why have you're girlfriend as you're picture?

I like her face... anyway I can't put her picture?...
najeeb, you use 3ds max so... its easy, I mean you just need put the Assets from Goku in that characters later edit the animation, export the character in md3 format, open Misfit Model 3D, open the Goku upper, lower and head, delete the upper, lower and head and you will have the tags, when you do that you will open the tags (upper, lower and head) and you will merge the upper or the other parts, the tags have the animation of Goku so... you need just save again and you have the character with animation and tags ingame, to much easy... why you lost the time just putting pictures about your animations if you can put all the animations of Goku?... and if you don't understand nothing about what I wrote... well... that means you have no skill for this...

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 08, 2010

*laughing out loud* I do not know how to convert tose animations into media player videos , also I can make pure animations too , but using gokus ones are more use full

Reply with quote Saturday, October 09, 2010

Goku : huh frieza nooo!!!!

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : Goku : huh frieza nooo!!!!

its a animation leaping lizard

Raging-Blast View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : its a animation leaping lizard

who cares?

wow 1 picture great animationXD

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Zielan wrote :

najeeb wrote : Goku : huh frieza nooo!!!!

release it! Very Happy *laughing out loud*

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote :

TheXenon wrote : Just stop talking if you don't have anything to say besides "ignore you". Just because you have no point in this doesn't mean you have to spam.

why don't you do it

2 reasons, I don't know how and I don't want to.

And Zeth, they can't learn with you helping them? I'm saying you helping with what you want them to do will speed things up. As we all know this whole project is going extremely slow. We're in October now if you hadn't realized.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

where's the animation najeeb?

Raging-Blast View user's profile Send private message

don't ABUSE THE MIGHTY Z-LAN!

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

And Zeth, they can't learn with you helping them? I'm saying you helping with what you want them to do will speed things up

I am and have been helping them. That's the whole reason I keep posting insight into the process -- explaining the steps to dozens of people in PM/IRC/forums.

There's no definitive guide from heads to toe, no, but enough people should have knowledge to the point where one could easily be written by any of them.

As we all know this whole project is going extremely slow. We're in October now if you hadn't realized.

You must be mistaking this project with another one. It's done. It's released. September 1st, 2009 was the end of the official development cycle from Dave and myself. We never had any plans to go beyond that.

Everything beyond that point has been fan contributed based on the project's open source design. If you are saying the open-source aspect of the project is going slow, then that's also pretty much skewed and subjective.

Some open-source projects have existed for more than half a decade with zero community, no dedicated developers, and without an update since their existence, but this does not take away from their design nature, success, or worth-while intentions.

TheXenon, I know you are an intelligent, albeit manipulative fellow. You already know all of this information, so why would try to incite responses? I am by no means suggesting you personally pick up a hammer and join the workers around you, but does it really produce that much enjoyment to stand and yell obscenities at them while they attempt to accomplish something in their own way?

Seriously, I would completely understand if you were vehemently opposed to some core value; however, it sounds like you actually want results from the project yet feel the need to criticize the process -- despite the fact that such comments are detrimental to results.

It's just baffling. Please. Tell me your goals on these boards and in this community. I'd like to think you have some collective wit towards an an agenda beyond simple trolling, after all.

Reply with quote Sunday, October 10, 2010

Raging-Blast wrote :

mighty ? you kidding me >? hr posted a pose telling me not to post one , ye right , also check out the Vegeta thread with his lacking pose there , now can any one tell me how to get animations into video files!!! ???

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote :

Raging-Blast wrote :

mighty ? you kidding me >? hr posted a pose telling me not to post one , ye right , also check out the Vegeta thread with his lacking pose there , now can any one tell me how to get animations into video files!!! ???

Render settings, set the Range of keyframes, scroll down, click Files, pick your format and click save...? I haven't tried rendering out videos yet, but that looks like how you'd do it...

najeeb wrote : also check out the Vegeta thread with his lacking pose there , now can any one tell me how to get animations into video files!!! ???

Difference is that the pose is supposed to be a joke.

I'm still confused beyond belief about why you guys have a special version in which only a select few who have worked on ZEQ2-Lite get, and what I believe is supposed to be released "soon", but then you come and tell everyone you don't have any plans to continue working on the project. I don't think I'm getting it. If there is going to be a ZEQ2-Lite Public Beta 2 wouldn't that be furthering the project?

Officially that is because most of the content is done by original and new ZEQ2-Lite development team members. Or maybe I'm just confused and this whole board is inverted to only me. I'm just not getting it.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

TheXenon wrote : I'm still confused beyond belief about why you guys have a special version in which only a select few who have worked on ZEQ2-Lite get, and what I believe is supposed to be released "soon", but then you come and tell everyone you don't have any plans to continue working on the project. I don't think I'm getting it. If there is going to be a ZEQ2-Lite Public Beta 2 wouldn't that be furthering the project? Officially that is because most of the content is done by original and new ZEQ2-Lite development team members.

Or maybe I'm just confused and this whole board is inverted to only me. I'm just not getting it. Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Smiley spam.

legendaryss4 wrote :

TheXenon wrote : I'm still confused beyond belief about why you guys have a special version in which only a select few who have worked on ZEQ2-Lite get, and what I believe is supposed to be released "soon", but then you come and tell everyone you don't have any plans to continue working on the project. I don't think I'm getting it. If there is going to be a ZEQ2-Lite Public Beta 2 wouldn't that be furthering the project? Officially that is because most of the content is done by original and new ZEQ2-Lite development team members.

Or maybe I'm just confused and this whole board is inverted to only me. I'm just not getting it. Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Smiley spam.

Just plain spam, go back to the free forum.

Reply with quote Monday, October 11, 2010

Zielan wrote :

najeeb wrote : also check out the Vegeta thread with his lacking pose there , now can any one tell me how to get animations into video files!!! ???

Difference is that the pose is supposed to be a joke.

are you mad Zielan , a pose is not suposed to be a joke , also its a picture of a motion file!!!

I'm still confused beyond belief about why you guys have a special version in which only a select few who have worked on ZEQ2-Lite get, and what I believe is supposed to be released "soon", but then you come and tell everyone you don't have any plans to continue working on the project. I don't think I'm getting it. If there is going to be a ZEQ2-Lite Public Beta 2 wouldn't that be furthering the project?

I apologize for that and I DO admit that the release plan and terms surrounding this project have been EXTREMELY confusing and misleading.

Let me try and break things down to clarify from head to toe.

When ZEQ2-lite was planned to release last September, we had a single set of files ready to go out the door. Freeza, Vegeta, Goku, Raditz, Piccolo and 3-4 maps back -- all from ZEQ2's glory days. Check any of the old blog posts and you can clearly see this. However, when it got down to the wire, we ran into some complications with a few bugfixes that needed to happen before everything went out. So at the last possible second (literary 20 minutes before release), we split the partially bugged SVN and the currently used public SVN.

This was intended to be just a very minor setback and, indeed, a week or so later the rest of the content/codefixes were ready to be sent out the door.

The SVNs were ready to be synced once and for all.

This is where trouble arose. A large handful of random contributors suddenly sprouted up and exclaimed "Wait! This has so much potential! Let us just continue the Dragon Ball Z work and then we can make another big release and keep the boat going!". Now, if you remember to keep in mind that Dave and I never intended really to go beyond the sandbox release, you'll see why this sounded perfectly fine. Contributing developers were really just coming out of the woodworks (over time) to offer their hand -- all as we had hoped they would.

Frankly, the very term "Public Beta 2" was not something that Dave nor myself concocted. No, this was terminology that several fans and contributors came up with in their expectations and wait for an additional release.

The one contingency I've explained over the months is that when they finally do make an additional release, the original plan for syncing the SVNs goes into effect (so everyone has access to every file as the project had originally intended). Despite the delay though in their release, I've freely tossed out the code (and other media files) to those that have came to IRC and asked about it politely and intelligently. Alongside that, I've been helping the contributing team (and others) as much as time allows.

Officially that is because most of the content is done by original and new ZEQ2-Lite development team members. Or maybe I'm just confused and this whole board is inverted to only me. I'm just not getting it.

Alright, now to clarify who has been working on what.

95% of the content in ZEQ2-lite (public beta 1 AND internal) was made over half a decade ago. Goku, Piccolo, Raditz, Vegeta, Freeza, effects, sounds, the Raditz landing map, Saiyan duel (desert) map, all vintage models (even the unreleased ones), and even majority of the code foundation. Nearly everything.

All of that was done entirely by SV, Blaize, N-J, Dave, myself, Circlerun, and RiO. None of these developers are active (or have been active) on ZEQ2-lite since their glory days aside from Dave, myself, and Circlerun when we worked on the project for it's release last September (2009).

The so-called "new" content (Nappa, Saibaman, Kami Palace, etc.) and coding revisions that you see popping up are almost entirely done by contributors like DarkLink, TRL, JadenKorn, Alex, Void, Buksna, and so forth. This is the current group of "fan contributors" that have established themselves as a developer group. Even so, much of the content is still being pulled from old glory-day work (such as Gohan, Krillin, and even Nappa/Saibaman) and just spruced up by these contributors.

Bearing in mind what I said before though, ANYONE could really have their own "ZEQ2-lite" development group and continue the project in any way they want. Yes, it is true that these people were the first and yes, it is true that they did delay the initial "get everything out their plan" (after much debate), but that by no means suggests that the ZEQ2-lite itself has been a failure or has been "slow to progress".

To reiterate, the original idea from Dave and myself was just to get a framework sandbox game out there for everyone to be able to tinker with. It was never designed to be a fully complete "Dragon Ball Z experience" nor was it even planned to continue with active progress from the original developers. Regardless that the quality from fan addons/maps/characters fluxes from user to user, the very fact that people are actually doing anything to bide their time, learn new skills, and improve the central theme to the project means that our initial goals HAVE been reached and therefore that ZEQ2-lite has done better and beyond our original expectations by far.

Yes, if you make a comparison to an actively and continually developed game project, this project falls FAR short of demands; however, one should not have such expectations when it was never intended nor in the plans.

Consider a parallel to mspaint. If people use mspaint frequently to make pictures, the software is seeing it's proper use therefore is doing well. Granted, yes, the pictures could look like 2nd grade scribblings, but that's not the tool's fault as much as the artists!

ZEQ2-lite is just a foundation for other projects & works to expand from. As that, it has done it's job. There has been a naruto-based mod, a pokemon mod, a Bleach mod, hundreds of characters, dozens of huds/attacks/menu art, several music tracks, and even a handful of "packs" that have made use of the premise. Even a couple entirely different projects have made use from our freely available assets as placeholders to help theirs grow.

I'm still waiting on a 3D Mugen type base to rise up using our VERY flexible attack/tier configs.

Come, in time, anything is possible.

thnak you Brad for explaining all that , but inorder to fully utilize zeq2lite , and its main intention , we need the following ,

1: Quake 3 scripting / coding toturial / writing shaders and so on,
2: to get a new model get working in zeq2lite ,or anything ingame

Now why didn't you just explain that thoroughly before? That's the only answer I've really been looking for. Now that I get it I'll just hold my tongue and be patient I suppose. Although I don't really like to do that as you may or may not know. Sad

Oh and about Public Beta 2 technically being a fan term, is it not true that many of the ZEQ2-Lite team including your self have used it in reference to what is going to be released soon? According to the message of the day in the IRC that is.

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 16, 2010

we split the partially bugged SVN and the currently used public SVN.

Things like that used to happen for me Razz

Reply with quote Saturday, October 16, 2010

Oh and about Public Beta 2 technically being a fan term, is it not true that many of the ZEQ2-Lite team including your self have used it in reference to what is going to be released soon? According to the message of the day in the IRC that is.

It is true that majority have come to use the words (although I'm fairly sure I did not); however, what I insist is that it originated and has persisted as a fan term to describe the work they are doing more-so than anything of official or original/initial direction.

I don't normally handle the day to day affairs of IRC (or even the recent blog posts past the "forum" one) so I cannot vouch for most discussions/usages there.

kyle_clemente View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Goku's Pants Are From Namek Saga

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]