Content

<<  1, 2, 3

[Vintage ZEQ2] Nappa

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 12, 2010

sorry Zeth but I'm using the normal configuration, but if you show me how I can put that configuration could be cool... maybe that is the reason... mmm... never mind... how I can put that configuration?...

Check how the Spirit Bomb grfx file is set up. You'll notice that it's linked to a "loopParticles" keyword with the value "SkillsSpiritBombEnergy".

Now if you open up the effects/skillsGeneric.psys file, you can see the contents of "SkillsSpiritBombEnergy" (scroll down a bit). This is a standard particle physics configuration. You have emitters (the things that shoot out the particles) and forces (the things that move the particles around).

Dabble around a bit and you should be able to get the gist of it more until I can see if I can find the old guide.

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Zeth wrote :

sorry Zeth but I'm using the normal configuration, but if you show me how I can put that configuration could be cool... maybe that is the reason... mmm... never mind... how I can put that configuration?...

Check how the Spirit Bomb grfx file is set up. You'll notice that it's linked to a "loopParticles" keyword with the value "SkillsSpiritBombEnergy".

Now if you open up the effects/skillsGeneric.psys file, you can see the contents of "SkillsSpiritBombEnergy" (scroll down a bit). This is a standard particle physics configuration. You have emitters (the things that shoot out the particles) and forces (the things that move the particles around).

Dabble around a bit and you should be able to get the gist of it more until I can see if I can find the old guide.

I see... well I will check that stuff, and if you can find the guide could be more easy, anyway thanks

<<  1, 2, 3

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]