That Vegeta is "flying"!?!?!?!?!??!?

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 12, 2010

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 13, 2010

nice

RoganX Classy View user's profile Send private message

Looking good Anty, I like this Majin Vegeta. Just a suggestion tough, maybe you could do something 'bout his facial expression? He looks way to, uhm... how you say, neutral? Way to neutral for Majin Vegeta, or even for Vegeta for that matter.
You can do that or don't you do textures? Otherwise I will try and fix it when you release this great model.

rasengan Gradual Miracle View user's profile Send private message

it's funny

rasengan wrote : it's funny

good, you are doing an animation? or just posses?...

little fun Very Happy (it's not ingame)

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

anty as you may not know , rasengan is a erlier member , but was not coming from some days , e is a modeler and now can do animations , he made perfect add-ons before and 100% by him pure models , also welcome back rasengan!!!

najeeb wrote : anty as you may not know , rasengan is a erlier member , but was not coming from some days , e is a modeler and now can do animations , he made perfect add-ons before and 100% by him pure models , also welcome back rasengan!!!

I know that... for that reason the question...

I'll essay ,I promise nothing for animation Smile

rasengan wrote : I'll essay ,I promise nothing for animation Smile

I see... anyway is nice to see someone who is doing a good work...

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 16, 2010

How to add outlines and aura tags ? I exported the whole character with animations and textures , but I still have issues with shaders/aura...
Brad ? Rolling Eyes
Postscript: its my own edited animations, also when doing some poses, Vegeta becomes invisible... Sad

Malek, I have one idea, you use 3ds max right?, well... you all you need is, open the character add the Goku's animation, export in .md3, later you will open the upper, lower or the head of Goku in mmd3 and you will delete all (the arms, the legs, the eyes, etc.) you will have the tags, you will import the upper, lower or the head of Vegeta and you will have the tags with the character, later you will edit the animations and you will put the final flash, the big bang, etc. I think is very easy...

AnTycrisT wrote : Malek, I have one idea, you use 3ds max right?, well... you all you need is, open the character add the Goku's animation, export in .md3, later you will open the upper, lower or the head of Goku in mmd3 and you will delete all (the arms, the legs, the eyes, etc.) you will have the tags, you will import the upper, lower or the head of Vegeta and you will have the tags with the character, later you will edit the animations and you will put the final flash, the big bang, etc. I think is very easy...

that's what I did, but I don't use Misfit Model 3D, if you want I'll give you the character md3 files to do it ?

Malek wrote :

AnTycrisT wrote : Malek, I have one idea, you use 3ds max right?, well... you all you need is, open the character add the Goku's animation, export in .md3, later you will open the upper, lower or the head of Goku in mmd3 and you will delete all (the arms, the legs, the eyes, etc.) you will have the tags, you will import the upper, lower or the head of Vegeta and you will have the tags with the character, later you will edit the animations and you will put the final flash, the big bang, etc. I think is very easy...

that's what I did, but I don't use Misfit Model 3D, if you want I'll give you the character md3 files to do it ?

okay, I will check the problem, and I will see your animations Wink

Done ! Smile Go check your messages !

Malek wrote : Done ! Smile Go check your messages !

very good job Malek, I will work in him, I will edit the animation, I will add the tags, I will change the shading effect, I will resize, etc. I will put later a couple of pictures about the character and the new colors and stuff like that... good work Malek, good work

Acaryus Cutting-Edge View user's profile Send private message

Awesome

well... I try to put the tags but when I try save the upper and lower this happen:

you have one version without any tag?...

Reply with quote Sunday, October 17, 2010

okay Malek, I fix a couple of "problems":
quality:

and now the parts of the character not disappear:

the problem is when I add the aura tags don't appear ingame...

Reply with quote Monday, October 18, 2010

How did you fix it ? Relaese it ? How did you improve quality (explain me in pm Please) Confused

resize legs a bit because Vegeta is not tall Smile otherwise it's very good job continue man

Destroyer24 View user's profile Send private message

rasengan wrote : resize legs a bit because Vegeta is not tall Smile otherwise it's very good job continue man

yeah, he is shorter than Goku in Buu saga

rasengan wrote : resize legs a bit because Vegeta is not tall Smile otherwise it's very good job continue man

first of all Malek put the character with animations ingame, I just cheking the character, I mean I just putting the character like another ZEQ2-lite character...
quality:

stills looks a little old ingame but looks better then before...
the size... when I change the size the character don't dessapear in a couple of animations like before... here a couple of pictures about him in mêlée battle:

like you can see the mêlée battle not is perfect because... well... you just need the pictures...
"funny bug":

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]