Content

1, 2  >>

[Vintage ZEQ2] Imperfect Cell

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, September 26, 2010

This thread is part of a series of threads that will focus on giving very old (2003-2004) vintage ZEQ2 content to the public for editing, enhancement, animating, exporting to ZEQ2-lite, and any degree of use inbetween in their own creations (provided derivative works are accredited).

The character models provided will very likely not be rigged (some not textured) or animated so they are far from snappable into ZEQ2-lite but with some elbow grease can easily make a debut.

Best of luck and happy modding!

------------

Date      : April 17, 2005
Style     : 4th generation
Triangles : 2778
Author[s] : Model   - Blaize (Joel)
            Texture - Super Vegetto (SV)

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 27, 2010

dam man you're great

new textures , anime style no already shaded textures , pure colours , with ink and paint map

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : new textures , anime style no already shaded textures , pure colours , with ink and paint map

Let's first animate it.Then we will think about making it more anime.

Zielan wrote :

najeeb wrote : new textures , anime style no already shaded textures , pure colours , with ink and paint map

*facepalm*

1: model
2: finishing touch ups
3: texturing
then other stuff

najeeb wrote :

Zielan wrote :

*facepalm*

then other stuff

Shhhhhhh! Very Happy

Zielan wrote :

najeeb wrote :

Zielan wrote :

*facepalm*

then other stuff

Shhhhhhh! Very Happy

what the heck

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Najeeb you are turning in a bit of an a really cool guy by making all these lacking in identifiable function hard to notice "changes". It's not because it's the only thing you can do that you have to share it.

Like Zielan said. All of that is lacking in identifiable function unless someone rigs the model and gets it ingame.

Really the point of these models is that you lot would finally evolve and figure out how to get full models into the game and not just swap heads. It's ment to upgrade the community not to let it keep doing the same.

I hahve no intentions to get it ingame , I just retectured it , before it was much of a Earth Special Forces style texture

TRL View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : I hahve no intentions to get it ingame , I just retectured it , before it was much of a Earth Special Forces style texture

Wow that's ambitious. Don't make excuses for your lack of skill, do something about it!

TRL wrote :

najeeb wrote : I hahve no intentions to get it ingame , I just retectured it , before it was much of a Earth Special Forces style texture

Wow that's ambitious. Don't make excuses for your lack of skill, do something about it!

oh you're talking like you are a very great person , go ahead get it ingame , what do you mean by lack of skill ? I retextured it , that's my choice not your , I am not a free person who has only Dragon Ball in his life , nor I have the time to do all this stuff ,

nielsmillikan View user's profile Send private message

The question is can you do it? The answer is most surely no. Which means you lack the skill.

Instead of trying to defend yourself, why not comeback by proving him wrong by learning how to export? Drop the attitude already.

"crying out loud" what attitude ? I retextured it so what ? , when did I say that I can get it in game ? yes I can animate it , but who wants to do 150 or 250 frames

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : yes I can animate it , but who wants to do 150 or 250 frames

10 frames per day, in 2 weeks it's almost done :p

And 10 frames aren't much Smile

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote :

TRL wrote :

oh you're talking like you are a very great person , go ahead get it ingame , What do you mean by lack of skill ? I retextured it , that's my choice not your , I am not a free person who has only Dragon Ball in his life , nor I have the time to do all this stuff ,

Now you're trying to bait him into doing it!? Why don't you! Razz

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Hm hm najeeb..I wish good luck for those models, but you really need a engine for that project......because like ZEQ-2, its become incompleted, with lot of useful stuff.

Now you're trying to bait him into doing it!? Why don't you!

Or you could even as well, TheXenon!

TRL does have a point; however, rather than argue about progress semantics endlessly, everyone should be aspiring to accomplish newer and better things with their efforts.

Sure, you are fully free to do a quick Photoshop posterization/minimization/dry brush filter or shimmy around a couple materials in your 3D editor to produce a minor change, but time spent and changes made are wholly going to effect how people perceive the differences and respect your work.

Doing a quick, simple process over and over again on a global scale only shows that you've mastered a basic process and can replicate it on call.

My point is that if you want to be seen as accomplishing something of considerable value, a certain level of time, commitment, and growth have to be made as you go along (and it needs to show!).

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 28, 2010

rigging done.. not sure about his tail and his wings though, is this good that I used "extra bones (extras)" to rig them or should that be done in some other way?

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Mima92bgd wrote : rigging done.. not sure about his tail and his wings though, is this good that I used "extra bones (extras)" to rig them or should that be done in some other way?

very good mima, man I wanna use 3ds max...

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

Now you're trying to bait him into doing it!? Why don't you!

Or you could even as well, TheXenon!

TRL does have a point; however, rather than argue about progress semantics endlessly, everyone should be aspiring to accomplish newer and better things with their efforts.

Sure, you are fully free to do a quick Photoshop posterization/minimization/dry brush filter or shimmy around a couple materials in your 3D editor to produce a minor change, but time spent and changes made are wholly going to effect how people perceive the differences and respect your work.

Doing a quick, simple process over and over again on a global scale only shows that you've mastered a basic process and can replicate it on call.

My point is that if you want to be seen as accomplishing something of considerable value, a certain level of time, commitment, and growth have to be made as you go along (and it needs to show!).

I'm not here for that so I think I'll pass.

I'm not here for that so I think I'll pass.

Yes, I've realized your intended goals long ago -- thus why your forum title is most befitting to the actions that should be taken in response.

RoganX Classy View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mima92bgd wrote : rigging done.. not sure about his tail and his wings though, is this good that I used "extra bones (extras)" to rig them or should that be done in some other way?

I don't know if it is clearly visible on the picture, but you should probably do what Damaera did with Yanemba's tail:

Click on it to zoom *laughing out loud*!

Raging-Blast View user's profile Send private message

Zielan wrote : Click on it too zoom *laughing out loud*!

Confused

RoganX Classy View user's profile Send private message

Zielan wrote : Click on it too zoom *laughing out loud*!

That was not what I meant Razz
What I meant was, is that the position of Yanemba isn't very useful if you want to take a close look at the tail.

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]