Content

[Vintage ZEQ2] Piccolo

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 27, 2010

This thread is part of a series of threads that will focus on giving very old (2003-2004) vintage ZEQ2 content to the public for editing, enhancement, animating, exporting to ZEQ2-lite, and any degree of use inbetween in their own creations (provided derivative works are accredited).

The character models provided will very likely not be rigged (some not textured) or animated so they are far from snappable into ZEQ2-lite but with some elbow grease can easily make a debut.

Best of luck and happy modding!

------------

Date      : November 11, 2003
Style     : 2nd generation Alternative
Triangles : 2476
Author[s] : Model   - SCX (Bruno)
            Texture - SCX (Bruno)

Raging-Blast View user's profile Send private message

wow so that is one of the very old models...*intense laughter*
I wonder how it would look ingame

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Might be interesting to see! This will be the last in the Vintage ZEQ2 for a while. If enough of the currently posted models get ingame and/or used in some type of fan content/projects, I'll continue again with NEWER 4th generation models like Brolly, Cooler, and the various awesome Future Trunks versions (Jacket, Shirt, Armor, Ponytail, Long Hair, etc.)

Zeth wrote : Might be interesting to see! This will be the last in the Vintage ZEQ2 for a while. If enough of the currently posted models get ingame and/or used in some type of fan content/projects, I'll continue again with NEWER 4th generation models like Brolly, Cooler, and the various awesome Future Trunks versions (Jacket, Shirt, Armor, Ponytail, Long Hair, etc.)

I am currently working on re- animating Trunks because..the .bip animations don't show up ingame

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

now Goku is inhaling his Richard

najeeb wrote : now Goku is inhaling his Richard

or inhaling his Buttocks

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : Might be interesting to see! This will be the last in the Vintage ZEQ2 for a while. If enough of the currently posted models get ingame and/or used in some type of fan content/projects, I'll continue again with NEWER 4th generation models like Brolly, Cooler, and the various awesome Future Trunks versions (Jacket, Shirt, Armor, Ponytail, Long Hair, etc.)

No offense, Piccolo is beautimus ... and scary Shocked

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Malek wrote :

No offense, Piccolo is beautimus ... and scary Shocked

its one of the realism styles .... , and it will look a lot better when I retexture it to anime style Wink ,

Blaize ZEQ2-lite Legend View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 29, 2010

@Malek, just imagine that this was one of the better Piccolo's out there at that time.
Dragon Ball Z mod quality has improved so much..

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]