Content

how to make an emblem?

dj_killa1234 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 08, 2010

how do you make an emblem?

if this has already been asked, sorry.
I just started getting back on this site today.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

What do you mean by make an emblem?

dj_killa1234 View user's profile Send private message

like, make your on custom emblem.

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

dj_killa1234 wrote : like, make your on custom emblem.

you didn't answer the question

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 09, 2010

he is new here and he means , a custum transformation , with a custum tier , don't you guess know about it already!

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

It could be a transformation, it could be an avatar, it could be a paint edit to change Goku's emblem, it could be a lot of things Very Happy

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : he is new here and he means , a custum transformation , with a custum tier , don't you guess know about it already!

no I think no one has here compreende his wquestion to create an emblem for the backside please edit the textures from your chosen character and paint an emblem there and save it

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Goku and Goku Emblem aren't in separate folders , do you want to make that for another character ? if for example you want to color Piccolo blue belt into red and keep the two Piccolo you could make that, or make Goku without belts and Buu saga boots, you can make them share the same folder and even edit the attacks , but sorry , you will have to figure it yourself like I did Razz

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

As in like the Goku/emblem skin that exists? This both easy to accomplish and important to be known since I know a lot of addon creators just duplicate their entire character folder (Don't do this!) to make a new character when it's just a texture change.

Basically, if it doesn't involve a mesh change, all you really need to do is make a skin in the same folder. This will let you change any associated textures on a mesh and even alter things like skill visuals/mechanics through their own configs.

For example. If you wanted to have a battle-worn Goku skin, you would go to your Goku folder and create a injured.grfx and injured.phys file. This will be used for the skills your skin has. After that, go to the tier folders and made sure you have a head_injured.skin, upper_injured.skin, and lower_injured.skin. Each of these files will reference different shaders than the normal ones (ones with an injured texture instead).

Remember to keep in mind that the same models/meshes will be used on all skin variations of a character.

That's really all there is to it!

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 10, 2010

Zeth wrote : As in like the Goku/emblem skin that exists? This both easy to accomplish and important to be known since I know a lot of addon creators just duplicate their entire character folder (Don't do this!) to make a new character when it's just a texture change.

Basically, if it doesn't involve a mesh change, all you really need to do is make a skin in the same folder. This will let you change any associated textures on a mesh and even alter things like skill visuals/mechanics through their own configs.

For example. If you wanted to have a battle-worn Goku skin, you would go to your Goku folder and create a injured.grfx and injured.phys file. This will be used for the skills your skin has. After that, go to the tier folders and made sure you have a head_injured.skin, upper_injured.skin, and lower_injured.skin. Each of these files will reference different shaders than the normal ones (ones with an injured texture instead).

Remember to keep in mind that the same models/meshes will be used on all skin variations of a character.

That's really all there is to it!

The way you said it was that this whole problem I was having with Goku shirtless was SIMPLE.

suckapunch View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 05, 2011

ESFER25 wrote : It could be a transformation, it could be an avatar, it could be a paint edit to change Goku's emblem, it could be a lot of things Very Happy

I know what he means he wants to make An ICON for players

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]