Content

1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >>

gta5

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 13, 2010

*laughing out loud* this guy is smart , the rock star gave us hints of gta5 with in gta4 , and after this guy posted all this a official anouncement has been made of Grand Theft Auto 4 with a trailer sponcered by cocacola , now see this , genious guy figuring it out before rock star made a anoucement of gta5 , and also showed stuff rock star did in Grand Theft Auto 4 , and linked to gtavc and sa

http://www.gta5.tv/2010/07/03/hidden-clues-and-references/

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

in my opinion this is fiddle sticks because its a video about Grand Theft Auto episodes from liberty city so I guess it's not Grand Theft Auto v another fan trailer :S and by the way if you view the gamescom on your city I guess you MUST know that Grand Theft Auto v was announced to come out ending 2011 it will be a kinect supported game with urban lifesystem , and it will be playable in hollywood
not in france or anywhere

this video here is the offizial firstlook vieo from gamescom 2010

http://www.videogameszone.de/Grand Theft Auto-5-PlayStation 3-219970/News/Grand-Theft-Auto-5-Grafikausblick-auf-Grand Theft Auto-5-mit-tollen-Liberty-City-Postkarten-754732/ click on the first video this is a kinetic firstlook from Grand Theft Auto v

only for Xbox360

and here's the kinetic for xbox 360 its like eyetoy play you are the character!

http://www.videogameszone.de/Grand Theft Auto-5-PlayStation 3-219970/News/Grand-Theft-Auto-5-fuer-Xbox-360-mit-Kinect-Support-Lustiges-Fun-Video-zu-Grand Theft Auto-5-754913/

offizial from E3

sonix freerides will then support kinetic too!

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Fail.

you didn't get the vid , try to watch it again , also gta5 is anounced , instead of calling it a fail use you're brain lacking , also see this , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWNfK8JWjPQ&feature=related

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : you didn't get the vid , try to watch it again , also gta5 is anounced , instead of calling it a fail use you're brain lacking , also see this , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWNfK8JWjPQ&feature=related

You're right the guy found the Liberty City that you have in a mission!!!!1112

this is a not liberty city complete in san adreas aexist a mission where you must fly to this to the cafe from Grand Theft Auto 3 and kill some mafia dudes and I think where are talking about Grand Theft Auto v

that's a random vid not from the same guy , but when we go there in a mission it crashes when we try to go in the city Razz so he showed a short cut , also this is known as blue heck , also in vicecity / gta4 and sa

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 14, 2010

FIRST OF ALL Grand Theft Auto 5 IS GOING TO BE MADE

IF YOU HAVE Grand Theft Auto EFLC VTHERE IS A HINT picture IN THE MAUAL THAT THE NEXT Grand Theft Auto won't BE IN LIBERTY CITY

Try to search da picture on google

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

RealDeal wrote : FIRST OF ALL Grand Theft Auto 5 IS GOING TO BE MADE

IF YOU HAVE Grand Theft Auto EFLC VTHERE IS A HINT picture IN THE MAUAL THAT THE NEXT Grand Theft Auto won't BE IN LIBERTY CITY

Try to search the picture on google

NO! DON'T YELL AT MEEE!1

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

I just hope the next Grand Theft Auto is more like the original in terms of fun factor and not this ticklish stuff they have been throwing out. It gets real boring real fast where the original gave you weeks worth of fun :p

well your kind of right

Grand Theft Auto sa was more replaYABLE AFTER THE story got over than gta4

RealDeal wrote : FIRST OF ALL Grand Theft Auto 5 IS GOING TO BE MADE

Try to search the picture on google

I showed it on my link its in hollywood -.- kinetic playable

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

DaGGeR wrote : I showed it on my link its in hollywood -.- kinetic playable

You mean that Grand Theft Auto 5 will support the Kinect?

*laughing out loud* look at the video it will be for xbox 360 with a kinetic support something with real moves attention or something

I don't think so,you know why?Because M$ forgot the fact that the Kinect can't sense the trigger action or do other complex stuff,I can't remember where but I heard that M$ announced that Gears of war 3 won't be supported by the Kinect.

I mean think a little,how would you walk or run?By walking/running in place,lets say that would be possible(even if it's not practical) but how will you cover behind a wall and fire(even if the manage that it will be buggy like heck),which is the big thing about Gears of war,or use the chainsaw for that matter?

That's why they have only Wii style games for it.

Gears of war is best experienced with an actual controller.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

RealDeal wrote : well your kind of right

What story. It started in Liberty City and you had to earn 1 million points to unlock stage 2 of Liberty city. Same city, different tasks and weapons.

In stage 2 of liberty, you needed 2 million points to unlock Vice city. 3 million in VC stage 1 to unlock VC stage 2 and in stage 2, 4 million to unlock San Andreas.

But that wasn't the fun of it. It was all the little tidbits in the game that made hours of fun. Like squashing the matching band for heavy points and stuff like that.

The new GTAs just focus on the storyline and leave you high and dry once that's done.

ask them not me kinetic only see your moves and put it ingame it doesn't mean you need to kill someone in real to kill in Grand Theft Auto v some one just shwoing some moves the showed them on the video to, I don't really know about if its really going to released or not with this but I saw gameplay ony outbe and the kinect is very easy to use on a open world games like Grand Theft Auto

Grega wrote :

What story. It started in Liberty City and you had to earn 1 million points to unlock stage 2 of Liberty city. Same city, different tasks and weapons.

In stage 2 of liberty, you needed 2 million points to unlock Vice city. 3 million in VC stage 1 to unlock VC stage 2 and in stage 2, 4 million to unlock San Andreas.

But that wasn't the fun of it. It was all the little tidbits in the game that made hours of fun. Like squashing the matching band for heavy points and stuff like that.

The new GTAs just focus on the storyline and leave you high and dry once that's done.

you should try gangster crime city and the sequel of that
both are cell phone games and 2D replicaS OF Grand Theft Auto 1,2

Reply with quote Friday, October 15, 2010

DaGGeR wrote : ask them not me kinetic only see your moves and put it ingame it doesn't mean you need to kill someone in real to kill in Grand Theft Auto v

-=sigh=-Here we go again,than how are you suppsoed to kill someone?Is the Kinect supposed to guess when you want to shoot?You must do the same gesture in real world to do it in a game (notice that I said gesture)which some of them the Kinect can't "see"(sense),like if you push the "trigger".

As a matter of fact can I have a link to that video?(and don't even think of saying "search it for yourself")

they showed it how to kill someone with a weapon just take a pen and move like your shooting a person

-=face palm=-

And the Kinect will keep shooting,look give me the vid...wait you didn't lie again did you?

Links to the vid or it didn't happen,I like to believe things that I see with my own eyes.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Also the next Grand Theft Auto game will be in san andreas because in the social rockstar site , there was a ticket which said liberty city to san andreas.

Proof about the plane tickets.

http://kotaku.com/388835/niko-bellic-going-to-san-andreas

broly3110 wrote : -=face palm=-

And the Kinect will keep shooting,look give me the vid...wait you didn't lie again did you?

Links to the vid or it didn't happen,I like to believe things that I see with my own eyes.

*laughing out loud* I postred some videos on my first post here *laughing out loud* no why it should keep shooting if kinect only see YOUR moves and it try to make moves for the expected game and I told you already I don't nkow much about it but it was on gamescom and E3 that it will be kinetic playable and I found this now on google the myxbox website

http://www.msxbox-world.com/forums/index.php?s=2d9d54f85e2122092d29641519612973&showtopic=17964&pid=106993&st=0&#entry106993

(posted from the xbox forum admin)

Grega wrote :

Nope that is MAFIA 2 that game is just a mission based game ,once you completed the story then it is finished.

in my opinion san andreas was more playable .

1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]