Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >>

gta5

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 14, 2012

ESFER25 wrote : The amount of bull* is this thread is amusing.

Well you have some of the elite going at it against eachother here. They know their craft. You know who they are. Wink

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dagger at the end they are all rumors , the only fact is that the map is fukin huge

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : Dagger at the end they are all rumors , the only fact is that the map is fukin huge

no rockstar confirmed it
the trailer shows los santos las venturas and dilimore

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote :

RealDeal wrote :

thomas/tommy vercetty is the old man

??

protagonist from vice city

I know that leaves

Reply with quote Friday, November 30, 2012

over 100.000 people doing protests on rockstar forums due no pc version coming out *intense laughter*

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : over 100.000 people doing protests on rockstar forums due no pc version coming out *intense laughter*

they should go one step further hack the site will do good

I am so tinkled about this issue Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : over 100.000 people doing protests on rockstar forums due no pc version coming out *intense laughter*

*laughing out loud* I'm all for PC ports, but I think Rockstar made a good move this time...

I mean... Could you imagine how much console sales went in the toilet after Grand Theft Auto IV PC was pirated? Scratch that; GTA3, GTASA, GTAVC etc. Were pirated?
They don't like bein' made a fool of. They probably don't like bein' jacked, either. Know what I'm Saiyan? Wink

I bet at least half of Grand Theft Auto owners today don't own a legit copy. (console or PC)

I think Rockstar is starting to get the picture by now, and trust me, they know people... *looks around* O:

Laughing Unless you want somebody to come to your house and say, "The bawss wants his money! Where is it, eh!? You tryna make a fool out of him!?"

they said nothing to SAY about the pc version YET , so calm the love down

plundering booty is expected when they do a zippy port like gta4 with so much performance issues , and then expect people to pay for it

edit : I get warnings to not go around the word filter but seriously what the heck , even plundering booty is filtered

use an emulator /sarcasm Laughing Laughing Laughing

there will be a pc version , or rockstar is loosing 1/3 of its market for sure , xbox has allot of plundering booty too , only PlayStation 3 is safe until now

PlayStation 3 safe? I remember dark where people losed money and a group called anonymous got over 140million kredit card infos it was worldwide in tv news *intense laughter*

no man no stuff you can go check yourself they didn't announced pc version due many people at forums even rockstar forums moderators started to collect signatures
they collected so far 100.000 but I think it would change nothing it happened same with red dead redemption but it didn't came out

by the way there was an interview with zelnick the project leader he demented that already 125 copys from all Grand Theft Auto series where sold he also explained why grand theft auto and james bond (movie) sells better then games like call of duty due every year they announce another one

by the way rockstar mentioned that pc and Wii you version excluded
so you don't have to worry about najeeb Grand Theft Auto 5 pc version would be probably come out 2014 they just collect the signatures to make a simultaneously release

my toughts are like jay said: they probably do a very later pc and Wii you version because of ripping so they can make money with this

by the way didn't remedy entertainment did the same with their game called ALAN WAKE the pc version came out months ago after 4 years release from xbox and PlayStation 3 version lul

najeeb wrote : there will be a pc version , or rockstar is loosing 1/3 of its market for sure , xbox has allot of plundering booty too , only PlayStation 3 is safe until now

what do you mean PlayStation 3 is safe,hacked PlayStation 3 is already available in India Laughing

RealDeal wrote :

najeeb wrote : there will be a pc version , or rockstar is loosing 1/3 of its market for sure , xbox has allot of plundering booty too , only PlayStation 3 is safe until now

What do you mean PlayStation 3 is safe,hacked PlayStation 3 is already available in India :*laughing out loud*:

its available all around the world , but the jail break works on 3.55 only for now and does not support games with firmware above 3.55 , the mod chip is risky and most people avoid it

Reply with quote Monday, December 24, 2012

new pictures and updates

its official that we can buy dogs and train them and give them accesoires and give them different commands too like bite a police to make a diversionary tactics

we can finally use a new vehicle a dive boat !!!
yes we can finally see the underwater world with a dive boat *super intense laughter*!
we can fly zepelins and airbuses and also steal them while flying wonder how it will be

underwater world with many types of animals and plants

( water radius about 50 KM big ) !!

For the 1000th time dagger why the F don't you provide a link!!!

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

RealDeal wrote : For the 1000th time dagger why the F don't you provide a link!!!

Wink

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/47481/happy-holidays-enjoy.html

RealDeal wrote : For the 1000th time dagger why the F don't you provide a link!!!

click on picture its from rockstar site
go there then forums there are thousands of topics answered by admins

Reply with quote Saturday, January 05, 2013

new pictures

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 08, 2013

its speculated if the pc version comes out there too but rockstar demented it

amazon put this date:

release date 27 march 2013

rockstar for now did not answer any topics in forums about this but amazon never put false informations about this !

Postscript I preorder it in some weeks Smile

2 months remaining brother

Newfolder View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Source?
edit: Laguna|DaGGeR you've just edited your post Razz that's not nice Smile

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 30, 2013

rockstar forum admin social club revelaed the cover for the special edition which will include some nice unrevealed stuff

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, January 31, 2013

Grand Theft Auto V - ART IN MOTION (Animated Trailer) [HD]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UUeiQFLqnU

Grand Theft Auto V Wallpapers without Logos

http://ferino-design.deviantart.com/gallery/40392369

guys there is a new official release due they want to make a perfect console game its for september now

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/48591/grand-theft-auto-v-is-coming-9172013.html/#comments

Dear all,

Today, we have an official release date to share with you: Grand Theft Auto V will arrive in stores on September 17, 2013.

We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time. GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require.

To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September – we thank you for your support and patience.

Yours,
The Grand Theft Auto Team

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Grand Theft Auto V Is Coming 9.17.2013

Crying or Very sad...

I WAS FASTER NNANANANANANANAAAAA

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]