Content

1, 2  >>

a16 ( modeling compition)

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 15, 2010

okay guys here is a accurate hi res ref of android 16 , lets see who can do the best , as I saw trls ref turned into a compition and then ultimately into a contribution , so with the same intention I made this thed , I am also taking part , and known modellers like , Nemix,damaera ,nabako, niels , rasengan , acaryus , trl , blaize and ravven are welcomed to take part , so lets see who can do the best one and will it turn into a contribution ? Very Happy
---------------------------------
posting guide lines
1: no " *laughing out loud*" or any other thing if you don't have anything to post
2: no model edits
3: no spaming
4: you can comment on some ones work , but it has to be constructive and not use less like "*laughing out loud*" and stuff
5: if all of the above are not followed you posts will be requested to be removed my moderators .
-----------------------------------------

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

5 min fail of mine :d

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

here is Vintage A16:

I edit the height, I change a couple of vertices, etc. and I think he looks nice...

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : okay guys here is a accurate hi res ref of android 16 , lets see who can do the best , as I saw trls ref turned into a compition and then ultimately into a contribution , so with the same intention I made this thed , I am also taking part , and known modellers like , Nemix ,nabako, niels , rasengan , acyrus , trl , blaize and ravven are welcomed to take part , so lets see who can do the best one and will it turn into a contribution ? Very Happy

..how the heck did you find skiwan's ref?

also, he said model, not poor edits, antycrist

and Nemix isn't a known modeler, he does countless model edits.

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

Damaera wrote :

najeeb wrote : okay guys here is a accurate hi res ref of android 16 , lets see who can do the best , as I saw trls ref turned into a compition and then ultimately into a contribution , so with the same intention I made this thed , I am also taking part , and known modellers like , Nemix ,nabako, niels , rasengan , acyrus , trl , blaize and ravven are welcomed to take part , so lets see who can do the best one and will it turn into a contribution ? Very Happy

..how the heck did you find skiwan's ref?

also, he said model, not poor edits, antycrist

and Nemix isn't a known modeler, he does countless model edits.

*laughing out loud*!!!!

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 16, 2010

In 3-79 hours time , I will show everyone that I can be the best modeller even though I am lazy , by the way I bought 3ds max 2009 for £30 GBP and I don't know how to use it.

as I said before anty , no model edits , also damaera , Nemix made pure models too when he was in dbt , also do not forget his chizo , and yes you are also welcomed, and Baldwin do not post if you don ahve any work to show , posting *laughing out loud* and other stuff is use less , so PLEASE remove you're posts

EDIT: HERE IS A FAST 5 MINUTE WORK , also trl or any other modeler what is the thing I have pointed out in the picture ? it is causing a mess while moving or scaling and how did it appear ? how to get it off ? ,also the picture is pixialatign a lot in 3ds max

Acaryus Cutting-Edge View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : what is the thing I have pointed out in the picture ? it is causing a mess while moving or scaling and how did it appear ? how to get it off ? ,also the picture is pixialatign a lot in 3ds max

you selected this Razz

okay thnak you , and post you're progress!!!

Damaera, yes I know, but the Vintage A16 looks nice, why don't work in him?, anyway you're right, Nemix isn't a modeler he just take parts from Earth Special Forces...

AnTycrisT wrote : Damaera, yes I know, but the Vintage A16 looks nice, why don't work in him?, anyway you're right, Nemix isn't a modeler he just take parts from Earth Special Forces...

Damaera is too lazy to do it.

I see... not, I was talking about najeeb and the others, why don't work in that Vintage A16?... I think Zeth put the link for one reason...

Destroyer24 View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : okay guys here is a accurate hi res ref of android 16 , lets see who can do the best , as I saw trls ref turned into a compition and then ultimately into a contribution , so with the same intention I made this thed , I am also taking part , and known modellers like , Nemix,damaera ,nabako, niels , rasengan , acaryus , trl , blaize and ravven are welcomed to take part , so lets see who can do the best one and will it turn into a contribution ? Very Happy
---------------------------------
posting guide lines
1: no " *laughing out loud*" or any other thing if you don't have anything to post
2: no model edits
3: no spaming
4: you can comment on some ones work , but it has to be constructive and not use less like "*laughing out loud*" and stuff
5: if all of the above are not followed you posts will be requested to be removed my moderators .
-----------------------------------------

dude, this isn't even a challenge. AnTycrisT would do this with no problem

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Destroyer24 wrote :

You didn't read well I see.It's about Modeling From Scratch.And I'm not sure if Anty can model.

Zielan wrote :

Destroyer24 wrote :

You didn't read well I see.It's about Modeling From Scratch.And I'm not sure if Anty can model.

no, I don't know how do a model From Scratch hahaha, well... I never try but anyway everyone is good and bad at something I'm good in the edit (animation, estructure, etc.) anyway you have one A16, if you don't work in him why you wanna create another one?...

Model from scratch Shocked
I am going to go see how you model for 3ds max 2009

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

Najeeb how do you like this. HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. Stop me now sucker : p

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

no, I don't know how do a model From Scratch hahaha, well... I never try but anyway everyone is good and bad at something I'm good in the edit (animation, estructure, etc.) anyway you have one A16, if you don't work in him why you wanna create another one?...

I'm with Anty on this one. Why create a new model from scratch if you were SPECIFICALLY given the vintage model as a foundation to improve on? It seems terribly backwards in terms of productivity.

The vintage model really just needs a few proportion tweaks, some texturing fixups, and a new head to be ideal.

thanks Zeth, like I said before the Vintage A16 looks nice, the only you need is change a couple of vertices, change the height and stuff like that, this is just an example:

and the head, the head looks a little old, you can create a new head or edit the old head:

the Vintage models are good, you just need edit a little the vertices, etc. you need change the color too, more like ZEQ2-lite quality... create a new one from scratch would be a waste of time, why don't spend that time working in this characters?...

what does it have to do with this thread ??? any remove the pictures , and only post from sctratch , or make another thread for it , and Baldwin you can be a little more quiet , any ways this was my last day here, bye people I may not come back , wish zeq2lite the best

you don't understand the point right?...

any ways this was my last day here, bye people I may not come back , wish zeq2lite the best

okay, see you later...

the point of this thread is to use theh refrence and model a new a16 its a compition , edit is not the point , and gooooood byee!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

You are still trying to reinvent that which already exists. It's not a proper usage of time if you simply "start from scratch" every time you wish to accomplish something. Trust me, I've had years of project management experience to learn that lesson all too well.

Making a model from scratch when you already have a foundation is no different than making a Dragon Ball Z project from scratch when you (like-wise) already have a foundation. This mistake in understanding will cause a lot of wasted effort and hours that could have been spent improving an existing concept to even greater heights (regardless of the level of changes involves).

Please. Give me a logical reason/purpose for doing such a thing.

najeeb wrote : the point of this thread is to use theh refrence and model a new a16 its a compition , edit is not the point , and gooooood byee!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

but why create a new one if you have one?... create another one will be a waste of time... or what is the point to Zeth put that Vintage models if you wanna create another one?...

Malek View user's profile Send private message

AnTycrisT wrote :

najeeb wrote : the point of this thread is to use theh refrence and model a new a16 its a compition , edit is not the point , and gooooood byee!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

but why create a new one if you have one?... create another one will be a waste of time... or what is the point to Zeth put that Vintage models if you wanna create another one?...

Zeth was just explaining it...

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]