Content

<<  1, 2

[Misfit 3D] Animating

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nemix wrote : Can you add or edit animations with 3DS Max, I mean edit the animations of the biped? because misfit vacuums

There is a topic for this, but to answer your question, yes!
http://forums.ZEQ2.com/lite/viewtopic.php?t=5515

Remember auto key mode..... it's a life saver. Smile Drag the time sliders to however long you want the animation to be, then pose him accordingly. Because your in auto key mode, 3DS max will fill in the rest.

If you want to DELETE animations, then try selecting bones while your in auto key mode. You'll notice small grey bumper looking thingys called keys/tracks, or something. Delete these and see what happens.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, June 15, 2012

What happened to the first post? Posts in the learning forum should NEVER be edited/removed else they lose their purpose (and the thread becomes worthless). Does anyone have an archived version of the original post so that this tutorial can be restored?

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 26, 2012

okay guys I learned misfits 3D 3ds max animation and modeling

here is a tutorials for animation and modeling for misfits 3D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBhWMjY66lI&list=LLgjxz8XKBj9tvEbFJGdfGrQ&feature=mh_lolz

I made this tutorial in an easy and fast manner in which begginers can understant Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and sorry for text editor just see the video and you will understand Very Happy

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 26, 2012

nice...

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 27, 2012

ivanhoeGT wrote : nice...

thanks for the apriciation Very Happy

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]