Content

1, 2, 3  >>

moddb voting 2010 open!

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 20, 2010

guys here is something logical , zeq2lite is a very good game indeed but it can't win with 3000 votes as Earth Special Forces has a extreml large community so why not think logicall and vote for Earth Special Forces , its no compition or an comparison just something logical and prevent Naruto: Naiteki Kensei narutards from winning , so instead make a Dragon Ball Z game win which has the most supoort and comunit density , before arguing with me or abusing me , think logically , because at the end its a Dragon Ball Z game forget about the rivalry between zeq2lite and Earth Special Forces just do not waste votes as zeq2lite cannot win with onl 3000 votes or less , just use it to make a Dragon Ball Z game win which has a larger comunit and larger vote possibilities , I hope you understand Very Happy , for Dragon Ball Z PLEASE

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : guys here is something logical , zeq2lite is a very good game indeed but it can't win with 3000 votes as Earth Special Forces has a extreml large community so why not think logicall and vote for Earth Special Forces , its no compition or an comparison just something logical and prevent Naruto: Naiteki Kensei narutards from winning , so instead make a Dragon Ball Z game win which has the most supoort and comunit density , before arguing with me or abusing me , think logically

outdated raging blast already opened a thread about it and I already voted on this date hgere 15.11.2010

and just because Earth Special Forces got more community doesn't mean ZEQ2 will not win there are much dudes that aren't here in this forum but still got the game

-_- 1 vote does not count much rest of the comunit has to realize it and vote for Dragon Ball Z! , so PLEASE vote for Earth Special Forces if you want to make Dragon Ball Z win , because if you vote for 3 different Dragon Ball Z games no one is going to win , the one with the largest comunit is Earth Special Forces so why not dbt/ sa and zeq2lite fans vote for it , also dagger 90% of this comunit is inactive so thhere will be less votes , again do not become devided think logicallyy

najeeb wrote : -_- 1 vote does not count much rest of the comunit has to realize it and vote for Dragon Ball Z! , so PLEASE vote for Earth Special Forces if you want to make Dragon Ball Z win , because if you vote for 3 different Dragon Ball Z games no one is going to win , the one with the largest comunit is Earth Special Forces so why not dbt/ sa and zeq2lite fans vote for it , also dagger 90% of this comunit is inactive so thhere will be less votes , again do not become devided think logicallyy

I'm not going to vote Earth Special Forces but you have right around 90% from this community aren't much active I voted only for ZEQ2 lite Very Happy

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

You can vote for both you know? ZEQ2-lite is a game, Earth Special Forces is a mod, they're not even in the same category...

yes I know , but what I am saying is , please vote for Earth Special Forces too and prevent Naruto: Naiteki Kensei narutards from winning , Dragon Ball Z for the win this time! , by the way in these ten days I will give Earth Special Forces 50 votes b making 5 accounts each day , of course I will vote for every Dragon Ball Z game/ mode , sorr but I am a dbztard

Really, why does every slam Dragon Ball Z fan have to dislike naruto?, I like both :S

And you're cheating :S

TRL View user's profile Send private message

If the prize for winning this is getting to sell your game, what's the point with a game using a copyrighted theme?

hmm ZEQ2 isn't even in the scoreborad damm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm talking about true dbztards who onl like Dragon Ball Z Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball Z Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil , come on -_- , NO VOTE FOR Naruto: Naiteki Kensei PLEASE Dragon Ball Z ON TOP FOR THIS FIRST DECADE OF 2000

If you only like Dragon Ball Z you're sad D:

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

where are the rankings

???

najeeb wrote : ???

I mean the link to the ranks of highest voted games

the votings are open results are not here yet

there I have put it in the news section

http://dragonballzgamesforpc.yolasite.com/news-test.php

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : yes I know , but what I am saying is , please vote for Earth Special Forces too and prevent Naruto: Naiteki Kensei narutards from winning , Dragon Ball Z for the win this time! , by the way in these ten days I will give Earth Special Forces 50 votes b making 5 accounts each day , of course I will vote for every Dragon Ball Z game/ mode , sorr but I am a dbztard

man... if someone liked ZEQ2-lite, Earth Special Forces or other Dragon Ball Z game them will vote for them, you don't need act like a fan boy with nothing better to do to just check animes and videogames all the day...
and create accounts... man that its cheating and pathet1c, what it's the matter if naruto or other game win? you will die?... just don't act like this... don't be pathet1c...

man... if someone liked ZEQ2-lite, Earth Special Forces or other Dragon Ball Z game them will vote for them, you don't need act like a fan boy with nothing better to do to just check animes and videogames all the day...
and create accounts... man that its cheating and pathet1c, what it's the matter if naruto or other game win? you will die?... just don't act like this... don't be pathet1c...

excuse me you're the one who is acting smart and is failing at the same time , every one knows me and esfer joke with each other , of course I have no time to make accounts I was jokeing with him but you are to simple to understand it , so before you make s speech understand the situation also yes it matters if Dragon Ball Z wins or naruto or any other game , and what do you mean by nothing better to do ? I am not arrogant like you and I have much important work to do like learning more about the developing field and improving my skills unlike you who is popularity hungry and is making animation edits and thinking you are very cool , you knew I was joking with esfer but you could not resist posting could you ?

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : yes I know , but what I am saying is , please vote for Earth Special Forces too and prevent Naruto: Naiteki Kensei narutards from winning , Dragon Ball Z for the win this time! , by the way in these ten days I will give Earth Special Forces 50 votes b making 5 accounts each day , of course I will vote for every Dragon Ball Z game/ mode , sorr but I am a dbztard

you are aware that the Naruto: Naiteki Kensei team is basically the Earth Special Forces team right?

yes but , also it's about the game who we hahve to vote not the group of developer

excuse me you're the one who is acting smart and is failing at the same time

well... I'm like this so...

every one knows me and esfer joke with each other , of course I have no time to make accounts I was jokeing with him but you are to simple to understand it

I have a life so... I don't here for see how ack the people, I don't know nothing about you or the other people here, I don't care nothing about you or the other people here...

so before you make s speech understand the situation also yes it matters if Dragon Ball Z wins or naruto or any other game

really?, the only important its play have fun with the game, act like a stup1t fan boy doing a thread about "I have no life and I fight with the people who liked naruto because I'm a Dragon Ball Z fan"

and What do you mean by nothing better to do ? I am not arrogant like you and I have much important work to do like learning more about the developing field and improving my skills unlike you who is popularity hungry and is making animation edits and thinking you are very cool

that its important? hahaha, its just one game, this not its important, it's just a hobbie nothing more nothing less... yes, I'm arrogand so?... I'm doing something for this game, I can be arrogand if I want, anyway is just one game, I'm back just because Zeth ask me if I can help nielsmillikan with Piccolo cape, doing new animations and stuff like that, I don't wanna talk with fan boys like you without life...

you knew I was joking with esfer but you could not resist posting could you ?

no, I don't knew that because I don't care know stuff like that, and yes, I dislike the fan boys, I kick the buttocks of all that people all the time, I dislike the people like you...

hahahahahha you going to kick m buts? bring it on , I have no life ? you said you don't know about people here , then did you post in the first place ? also I don't ahve a life ? give me a break I do not play games all days or check em , I lern , wath toturials every day to increase my skills , just because I don't make addons does not make me inferior you are a complete leaping lizard if you ask me , plus I won't reply you after this you wasted some minutes of my time , before calling some one with out a life , think twice , you are the life less one actually... , and yes I am a Dragon Ball Z fan , you have a problem with that ? I mean you are a leaping lizard dude , I was jokeing with esfer its obvious I won't make so man accounts I am not a maniac you know , so stop failing already , plus you can't be arrogant even if you become a dev , there are animators far supirior to you and they are not arogant so how can a editor likw you can be arrogant , that's simpaly like you are telling us that you are superrior , are you nuts!

well... I don't know what say because if I say this you will put other stuff because you just reply and reply and reply, I don't read nothing about you reply because I don't care... you are just another one without skill, anyway don't worry about me because after finish that Piccolo I will leave, Zeth say something about I will be part of the team but no, just no... I hope you can do something better, not just talk like a big mouth child...

I have no skill ? again you fail , I can do stuff beyond you expect , again just because I don't work on add-ons does not make me skill less , but wait who am I talking to , the problem is you repeat the same thing in all you're posts , telling other people that they are skill less , whhat do you know of what I can do in these softwares , great people like Ramunas have seen my work and I have recived nice crits from them so what you say does not matter to me

najeeb wrote : I won't reply you after this

1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]