Content

Old ZEQ2

Raging-Blast View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 30, 2009

The new ZEQ2 lite is cool but the old has more characters and I would to play the old ZEQ2 where can I download it?

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

It never was released

why?
oh man it looks so cool

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

They couldn't finish ZEQ2 for some reasons, so, they return for make a new game: ZEQ2-LITE how a open sourceredd, so, they can finish whent they want, for example, freezer saga, but the fans will make a lot of characters, like now *laughing out loud*

thanks for info...

Super Snake View user's profile Send private message

ESFER25 wrote : They couldn't finish ZEQ2 for some reasons, so, they return for make a new game: ZEQ2-LITE how a open sourceredd, so, they can finish whent they want, for example, freezer saga, but the fans will make a lot of characters, like now *laughing out loud*

I don't think they scrapped ZEQ2 completely.
ZEQ2 was planned for the Zios engine (which is still being made). But to work on the engine AND ZEQ2 is too much because most of the team lack time to work on it.

I still have hope that ZEQ2 will continue. They can probably use most of ZEQ2-lite for ZEQ2. And I think that the Team got to far to stop now. But only time (or Zeth) will tell.

Xihan View user's profile Send private message

ESFER25 wrote : They couldn't finish ZEQ2 for some reasons, so, they return for make a new game: ZEQ2-LITE how a open sourceredd, so, they can finish whent they want, for example, freezer saga, but the fans will make a lot of characters, like now *laughing out loud*

You know, I dislike it when people call it the "Freezer saga" you know? I'm not watching my refrigerator! I know it was a translation issue to English, but I prefer it still to be called "Freeza"

And quite frankly, I never really liked the old ZEQ2. ZEQ2-lite, however, looks superbly done! Keep up the good work guys!

Roliuxx View user's profile Send private message

Now the game looks really better than it was in ZEQ2 normal.
But now I would more likely play the old version because it has more characters, maps...
But when there will be like ZEQ2 Lite made up to Freeza saga I would surely play the newer version, because at the start it is not very fun to play...

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Now the game looks really better than it was in ZEQ2 normal.

Incorrect. The old ZEQ2 was FAR higher quality using MUCH more updated NPR research techniques with a CONSIDERABLY stronger grasping for actual series accuracy above all else.

Don't let the 2006 and prior screenshots mislead you. That's all an incorporation of what is now known as ZEQ2-lite.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]