Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Chi Chi Revisit: Version 3 (Released)

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Shenku can you rig zarbon or make guldo or buy me a sandwich Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

Bloom in any Dragon Ball Z Game vacuums, the anime didn't have bloom on the characters.

Agreed. I've fought to have it turned off by default, but the existence of the engine-level feature is usually what prompts the majority to see need for it to be toggled on -- at least in some sense.

The fact that we're talking about ZEQ2-lite does give some flexibility though given that accuracy isn't really it's forte.

I didn't even realize that I had the bloom turned on... Heck, I could barely see it in that screenshot... Confused

VladD wrote : Great but fix right leg of Chi Chi

That's the shadow. Only thing I could do to fix that is adjust the position of the floor tag, but that requires a lot of tweaking, exporting, more tweaking, reexporting, exc. to get perfect.

And no skills yet, she's mostly using Goku's animations currently, I still need to replace them all... The only animation I've actually done for her yet, is her ground idle animation. Everything else is still Goku's...

Textures still need a bit more work, as does the model, yes. This is why I didn't release her yet. The only reason I'm already showing this in-game screenshot despite my earlier post saying she's nowhere near done yet, is because I had an alpha version in-game months ago from a presentation I did at school for my speech class... Had to pick a topic to present for my informative speech(basically, a "how to" speech), and I chose to do a presentation on exporting characters from 3DS Max and importing them into a game engine(ZEQ2-Lite, since I was still new to working with UDK which is what they were teaching at my school... Though now they're switching over to Unity and dropping Unreal from their program just as I finish up with the core classes that required it, so now I gotta learn Unity on my own, or go back after I graduate for free training classes, but now I'm just rambling...).

Kakarot2550 wrote : Shenku can you rig zarbon

You going to be paying me to do this?

or make guldo

I charge extra for full characters due to the time investment involved...

or buy me a sandwich

No. Evil or Very Mad

"laughing out laud" Very Happy I never really love peper sandwich but...
why don't you make zarbon and then I will make something what I can do...don't "know many things"

if you don't want to rig zarbon tell me how should I
do it! Shocked

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

I didn't say about shadow...I said about right leg looks like broken....

Kakarot2550 wrote : "laughing out laud" Very Happy I never really love peper sandwich but...
why don't you make zarbon and then I will make something what I can do...don't "know many things"

Oh, well if you want me to make Zarbon, and rig him, then that's even more(plus $100 minimum if you want custom animations)... I'm not doing requests for free. I have too much going on on my plate presently, and adding more onto it without compensating for the sacrifices made in some form monetarily, I can't afford to add it to my plate since it does nothing to help me in my financial difficulties.

I'll point you to all the tutorials that I used to learn from for free so you can make it yourself, but I'm not taking requests from people for free at this juncture, since it takes too long, and requires I ignore other things that might make me money in favor of something that definitely won't.

Then tell the tutorial
because I didn't find any in the learning forum!

VLadD wrote : I didn't say about shadow...I said about right leg looks like broken....

If you're only following the line detail on the front of the boot, then you're deceiving yourself into thinking it's wrong.

I just did a draw over of the entire skeletal/muscular structure of the legs, and it lines up perfectly as best as I can tell.

Kakarot2550 wrote : Then tell the tutorial
because I didn't find any in the learning forum!

Then you obviously didn't look.

http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4530

This has links to a video I did on exporting the characters, as well as links to an excellent modeling tutorial, and a basic rigging tutorial, both of which I used to learn a lot of the basics from.

so should I start learning?
Awesome I will tell you when I finish.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

is good shenku.. no matter with that.. just need some more details to arrive to the same quality of the other official characters and you can do it..

Wink

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Pretty sweet Shenku. I love the pose.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : Pretty sweet Shenku. I love the pose.

agree Wink this should have also a very different animation set..

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

finally a new one, good work Shenku...

Gokua View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, May 17, 2013

is this dead

Reply with quote Saturday, May 18, 2013

*Pokes Chi-Chi with a stick*

*Chi-Chi unconsciously slaps Shenku through a wall*

Nope, not dead, she's just err... Sleeping... Embarassed

Reply with quote Sunday, May 19, 2013

so utill when will it stay sleeping and will you release a demo soon

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, May 19, 2013

Gokua wrote : so utill when will it stay sleeping and will you release a demo soon

Depends on if she wakes up. Not going to try and pester her. I'd be dead within 2 seconds if I tick her off.

Most likely it'll be released when it is done, but I'd rather it be that way. No one wants to release a buggy character, ESPECIALLY to the public.

Reply with quote Monday, May 20, 2013

Linkxp500 wrote :

Gokua wrote : so utill when will it stay sleeping and will you release a demo soon

Most likely it'll be released when it is done, but I'd rather it be that way. No one wants to release a buggy character, ESPECIALLY to the public.

Pretty much this. Releasing something that's buggy/unfinished to the general populace would only result in tons of people complaining that it doesn't work or that X thing isn't doing Z like its suppose to, or that her head is spinning around and regurgitating split pea soup like she's firinmahlazorz, exc....

Better to just avoid those headaches, deal with people being impatient, and release stuff when it's actually done.

So the short answer: When it's done, and I don't release demos of unfinished characters.

Reply with quote Thursday, January 23, 2014

*Dusts off the thread*

Expect an update on this soon(tm). Wink

Reply with quote Friday, January 24, 2014

great!!!! Razz

Reply with quote Saturday, January 25, 2014

Alright folks, I'm considering this project "as done as it's going to get", so here it is, have fun with it, and don't shoot your eye out kids...

Zipped up all the files and added them to the first post, including my 3DS and PSD files so you guys can tweak it further as you see fit, just be sure to credit me if you reuse it or make any changes to it. Smile

And with that announcement, I'm off to bed for much needed sleep.............

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 25, 2014

That's great Shenku, you should put the files also in the SVN Very Happy

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]