Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >>

Chi Chi Revisit: Version 3 (Released)

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 02, 2011

Hogeta wrote : I think the head is a tad small. And you made her skin a bit palid. But I guess that's the render...

Keep up the good work!

I'm still tweaking the texture colors around a bit to try and find accurate averages between my many references for her skin color, but I'll get it fixed up soonish.

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

One more thing... When I watched the anime, Chi-Chi had long sleeves whenever she wore long pants, and when wearing no sleeves, she did not have pants. So, for accuracy's sake, follow that kind of pattern, preferably the more covered version for decency's sake.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

What do sleeves have to do with decency? Come on man, seriously you're weirding me out..

About the model, something about the head seems off. A too long face and the eyes seem skewed for some reason.

Hehe typical chichi

From the garlic jr saga you might get a lot regarding her fighting style. That and the Piccolo jr. saga. Looking up gameplay videos of super Dragon Ball Z with her in it might help you out too.

TRL wrote : What do sleeves have to do with decency? Come on man, seriously you're weirding me out..

About the model, something about the head seems off. A too long face and the eyes seem skewed for some reason.

Hehe typical chichi

From the garlic jr saga you might get a lot regarding her fighting style. That and the Piccolo jr. saga. Looking up gameplay videos of super Dragon Ball Z with her in it might help you out too.

I meant that I have seen a Chi-Chi that had NO sleeves and NO pants...

I don't mind the no sleeves. What I meant is that you'd have to find some way to prevent showing the underwear underneath Chi-Chi's outfit, since I am sure that this game is intended to be played by all age groups, is this correct?

Forget it though, I found more refs that depict Shenku's current Chi-Chi, anyway.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Oh okay.

Well underpants aren't even that bad anyway. Dragonball has shown them and worse. Also we have blood. Dragonball isn't that young kid friendly anyway. I'd say it's appropriate from the age of 10 or something.

Hogeta View user's profile Send private message

Hehehehe, a 10 year old watching Goku smacking Bulma's crotch, and pulling his trousers down...

Hogeta wrote : Hehehehe, a 10 year old watching Goku smacking Bulma's crotch

Bulma'S A GUY?!

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Linkxp500 wrote :

Bulma'S A GUY?!

What makes you think that?

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Malek wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

Bulma'S A GUY?!

*laughing out loud*, maybe he thinks Crotch means the Testicles area Very Happy Or maybe he was being sarcastic as well?

Malek wrote :

Hogeta wrote : Bulma's crotch

LegendarySS4 wrote :

Malek wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

Bulma'S A GUY?!

*laughing out loud*, maybe he thinks Crotch means the Testicles area Very Happy Or maybe he was being sarcastic as well?

You mean it isn't?! Shocked

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Let's get back on topic shall we? Razz

READ THAT ^ Evil or Very Mad

Linkxp500 wrote :

Malek wrote :

Hogeta wrote : Bulma's crotch

No, you're wrong, the word "crotch" applies to Women too, for definition, let's say it's the area between the legs.

Linkxp500 wrote : One more thing... When I watched the anime, Chi-Chi had long sleeves whenever she wore long pants, and when wearing no sleeves, she did not have pants. So, for accuracy's sake, follow that kind of pattern, preferably the more covered version for decency's sake.

I was considering doing several versions actually, both with sleaves, without, with different boots, and with and without pants.

It's not that indecent to have her not have pants under a kimono, Street Fighter gets away with that kind of style all the time, and you don't see people complaining about Chun Li...

And yes, for the record, the "crotch" is the area around the front base of the human pelvis between the thigh bones, usually considered to be the area where the reproductive organs are, regardless of gender. If Bulma some how lacks a crotch, that means she has no pelvis or legs, and that would just make this whole topic weirder so let's leave it at that before I start having nightmares about Torso-Bulma... Shocked

Edit: From Dictionary.com:

noun
a forking or place of forking, as of the human body between the legs.
the part of a pair of trousers, panties, or the like, formed by the joining of the two legs.

Reply with quote Saturday, December 03, 2011

Shenku wrote : If Bulma some how lacks a crotch, that means she has no pelvis or legs, and that would just make this whole topic weirder so let's leave it at that before I start having nightmares about Torso-Bulma... Shocked

what the heck Laughing Had me laughing for a while..

Reply with quote Thursday, February 16, 2012

No updates for 2 and a half months...? Blasphemy!

Started tinkering with the model in general, cleaned up the poly flow of the face model, adjusted some proportion issues with the arms(still might tweak them more), and modified the shirt model slightly to actually have edges that go around the shoulders(instead of clipping through them like they were before...).

Made some more edits to her facial structure...

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

nice ..good work dude.. Wink Very Happy

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

good one.I thought It already dead Laughing Laughing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

And for the heck of it, rigged her real fast and loaded up some default animations...

I plan on going back and tweaking the model some more, I'm just bored at the moment...

Konan View user's profile Send private message

She can use Kaioken in the garlic junior movie. xP

Konan wrote : She can use Kaioken in the garlic junior movie. xP

That wasn't Kaioken, that was just an aura in general as she powered up. Kaioken has a very distinct light-red/pink color to it, Chi-Chi's was much darker.

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, February 17, 2012

I know.
But it kind of looks like Kaioken.
So..do you planning to give her a powerup level? With colored active aura. Very Happy

Djosama View user's profile Send private message

The red aura was due to her angered state... I doubt she could summon it at will

mcgrass Beta Trapezoid View user's profile Send private message

Shenku wrote : And for the heck of it, rigged her real fast and loaded up some default animations...

I plan on going back and tweaking the model some more, I'm just bored at the moment...

All's fine except the eyes, they look weird in this pose Razz You could use these eyes ^^

mcgrass wrote :

Shenku wrote : And for the heck of it, rigged her real fast and loaded up some default animations...

All's fine except the eyes, they look weird in this pose Razz You could use these eyes ^^

I'll adjust her expression when I go to animate her face.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]