Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >>

Chi Chi Revisit: Version 3 (Released)

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, February 17, 2012

right Wink

TRL View user's profile Send private message

I agree the face needs work. It's stretched and looks smashed in from the side. The eyes seem to be facing outwards

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Adjusted the face a little more, the eyes are now facing more forward than previously(I guess I over compensated to make her eyes visible from the side...), and lowered some of the verts on the top half of her head to look slightly less stretched. Also finished re-UV mapping her upper and lower, and started on the flats for her texture(I.e. no detail work yet, and still tweaking the colors).

I'm not sure how you mean "squashed in from the sides" though, TRL, can you be more specific? Her head is typically narrower than any other Dragonball character, so I thought I had that correct, did I make her face a little too narrow?

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

very good work Shenku..I like it Very Happy

Denz Exploitative / Efficient View user's profile Send private message

Its pretty good if you ask me, more improving will only be time consuming.

Put it in game!

Denz wrote : Its pretty good if you ask me, more improving will only be time consuming.

Put it in game!

But I want it perfect! Razz

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 18, 2012

Looking a lot better Shenku.

I don't know I can't explain it that well. But if you want I could do a draw over of the front and side. But that'll have to wait until Monday when I have a computer with Photoshop again.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 18, 2012

good job mate! Wink

ultimategoku View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 28, 2012

when will you release her shenku.

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

It's done when it's done. And Shenku is rather busy these days. going to publish a book he's been writing, and I plan to get it. Very Happy

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Linkxp500 wrote : And Shenku is rather busy these days. going to publish a book he's been writing, and I plan to get it. Very Happy

http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6639 ?

Reply with quote Saturday, December 29, 2012

Mima wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote : And Shenku is rather busy these days. going to publish a book he's been writing, and I plan to get it. Very Happy

http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6639 ?

Yup, book's already out and on sale, although sales are much much slower than I had hoped, though that's largely due to my own inability to properly market my book as I originally intended for various reasons...

Chi-Chi, as with most of my many ZEQ2-Lite projects, has more or less been put on hold for the time being due to other projects and tasks taking priority. Namely, an indie-game I began working on in my spare time(which is in sore need of more developers than myself alone...), another game project I'm working on with fellow ex-members of the City of Heroes community that NCSoft recently gave the boot earlier this month, and attempting to finish school while not going completely broke in the process(and failing miserably in that financial goal)...

Suffice to say, for the next 6 months, until I finish with school come May(Hopefully. School is my #1 concern right now, as I just want it done and behind me...), I won't be able to work on projects here as much as I would like...

well but is never too late to save that chichi in media/characters SVN ,you can always save this model there.. is done already very good.. Wink

NELLO!! wrote : well but is never too late to save that chichi in media/characters SVN ,you can always save this model there.. is done already very good.. Wink

It's not done yet though. The resemblance is there, but it's not quite 100% there yet. I'll upload it to the SVN once it's done, but not before then... This has become something of a personal goal of mine to complete, so I'd rather not hand it off to someone else to finish for me when I know I'll eventually finish it for myself...

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Hm... Didn't even realize the book was released. D:

Anyway, I was still accurate in saying you were a busy man, Shenku. Razz

Reply with quote Sunday, December 30, 2012

hehe okay shenku Wink

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 08, 2013

So I'm a tease... Wink

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Great but fix right leg of Chi Chi

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

you have been granted!!

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

excellent chichi Shocked Very Happy and that's just theshadow vlad Wink Smile

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

so what powers she has?

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Shenku wrote : So I'm a tease... Wink

Bloom in any Dragon Ball Z Game vacuums, the anime didn't have bloom on the characters.

this is good Shenku.. Wink you should still work on the model..need more details somewhere(textures)..

SparkingVegito View user's profile Send private message

brother just make the upper things big and a little work in upper texture. its going to be awesome! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Bloom in any Dragon Ball Z Game vacuums, the anime didn't have bloom on the characters.

Agreed. I've fought to have it turned off by default, but the existence of the engine-level feature is usually what prompts the majority to see need for it to be toggled on -- at least in some sense.

The fact that we're talking about ZEQ2-lite does give some flexibility though given that accuracy isn't really it's forte.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]