Content

<<  1, 2

New Map. Need Help!

suckapunch View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 21, 2011

rj3001 wrote : did not want to restart it did it for me Mad okay so I wanna try blender cause I was using misfit. can I get a tutorial for blender? the other one that mjuksel only works for 3ds max which refuses to install on my computer. darkstar, you use blender right? Question Question Question

well I know a great tutorial for a chracter...for begginers if that's what you're

rj3001 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 23, 2011

1 I am a beginner and I can't make 3D body parts to save my life.

2. I don't understand your question TRL. if you mean how hard is it to install 3ds max then it's not hard it just stops halfway through and says "failure to install"

TRL View user's profile Send private message

I mean how hard is it to look up tutorials for blender on google.. It was a rhetorical question, meaning it is not hard at all.

suckapunch View user's profile Send private message

rj3001 wrote : 1 I am a beginner and I can't make 3D body parts to save my life.

2. I don't understand your question TRL. if you mean how hard is it to install 3ds max then it's not hard it just stops halfway through and says "failure to install"

and you think I can??? this tutorial will be perfect for making a character on blender...there's only one problem...it uses a blueprint and I don't know where to find them....but really the tutorial is great....it will only take you like an hour to make the whole character... http://cg.tutsplus.com/tutorials/blender/character-modeling-in-blender-basix/ this is it

rj3001 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 07, 2014

I know I'm a jerk for reviving this, but I'm apologizing to everyone for how huge a friggin uninformed participator I was back then >.> I'm sitting here, reading my posts thinking "leaping lizard! All you have to do is [insert action here}!" I think I'll give this another go since I've come a very long way with using blender for Second Life Mesh, and I can indeed make armature and characters to try out too. But I'll let this be the last post and lay this thread to rest and probably get it deleted Razz

(whoa censorship >.>)

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 08, 2014

you revived this after 3 years ? Razz

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 08, 2014

you work for the maps, I will work for the characters brother Wink http://www.moddb.com/members/dbzkrisfhugz/images/new-face . I am going to make a Gamepack . it's called
ZEQ2-lite : Emerald . I am not uploading in Moddb because there are too many mods there, it's too much.

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]