<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >>

Android Road Map

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, February 18, 2011

suckapunch wrote :

Malek wrote :

RealDeal wrote :

This is a bad ref Sad fan-made pictures are usually bad references

Who made that then??? akira toriyamas clone??? of course it's not from the series but maybe he drew it and then it was colored like that as like a wallpaper or sumthin

nope.avi

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 19, 2011

I like da picture

what's wrong in it?

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Yeah you need to make your own textures Baldwin. The realistic ones just look bad. Make the texture long enough so it doesn't have to repeat vertically. Also those grassy parts you added look way too blurred. I suggest removing them.

RealDeal wrote : I like the picture

what's wrong in it?

Its a good picture but that doesn't mean its a good reference :/

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Am I the only one seeing Android 18 underwear here?

Saying panties makes someone sound too perverted. Laughing

suckapunch View user's profile Send private message

Nemix wrote : Am I the only one seeing Android 18 underwear here?

Saying panties makes someone sound too perverted. :*laughing out loud*:

OH SHIZZ I JUST NOTICED!

UlrichZuko View user's profile Send private message

Baldwin man these look good, das my boy yyc

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, February 20, 2011

SAY WA!^
Also, here are some ups!!!! Very Happy Very Happy I just threw in the grass type cliff texture just for fun.

Djsonic View user's profile Send private message

AND add some water while your at it. AND PLEASE MAKE THE PLACE BIGGER.

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

I think its large enough I wish we could make destructable terrain *intense laughter*

Dokumas Jamaicabronx View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 21, 2011

nabako wrote : I think its large enough I wish we could make destructable terrain *intense laughter*

Nabako YOUR ALIVE!

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

who said I'm dead in the first place

SG_SSJ View user's profile Send private message

nabako wrote : who said I'm dead in the first place

Sorry, It was me...*intense laughter*

nabako wrote : who said I'm dead in the first place

Well you did disappear for months without warning Razz

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 22, 2011

GET BACK ON TOPIC! Can't a thread be offtopic free?!

up^^ Cool

Baldwin are those textures ripped from that Wii game? You know the policy. In any case it doesn't look like you made them.

TRL wrote : Baldwin are those textures ripped from that Wii game? You know the policy. In any case it doesn't look like you made them.

Wii game? Nah, it was made with a software called paint.net

Postscript: Najeeb if you don't show anything, in 2 days, I'm the winner.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

again you with this again ? you aurgued with me at our channel and then left , I told you in the start that I have problems with my rig and can't run 3ds max and you got to wait , why don't you clearly say that you want to chicken out ? and by the way it has nothing to do with zeq2lite , I told you before

najeeb wrote : again you with this again ? you aurgued with me at our channel and then left , I told you in the start that I have problems with my rig and can't run 3ds max and you got to wait , why don't you clearly say that you want to chicken out ? and by the way it has nothing to do with zeq2lite , I told you before

If it has nothing to do with it, then why didn't you just pm me or message me via IRC? BUT NO! You started it on the forums, AND YOU'RE GOING TO FINISH IT, IN THIS COMMUNITY! Mhmhmhmhmhm.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Baldwin wrote :

najeeb wrote : again you with this again ? you aurgued with me at our channel and then left , I told you in the start that I have problems with my rig and can't run 3ds max and you got to wait , why don't you clearly say that you want to chicken out ? and by the way it has nothing to do with zeq2lite , I told you before

If it has nothing to do with it, then why didn't you just pm me or message me via IRC? BUT NO! You started it on the forums, AND YOU'RE GOING TO FINISH IT, IN THIS COMMUNITY! Mhmhmhmhmhm.

you leaping lizard , are you that scared that you want me to get disqualified before the compitition ? and who told you to start in the first place ,you started the thread all by you're self with out consulting me! and you called me skilless on the forums so I chelenged you on the forums

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote :

Baldwin wrote :

you leaping lizard , are you that scared that you want me to get disqualified before the compitition ? and who told you to start in the first place ,you started the thread all by you're self with out consulting me! and you called me skilless on the forums so I chelenged you on the forums

allow me to correct you najeeb

you said first it doesn't NEEDS TO BE related to ZEQ2 or Dragon Ball Z and also why he should wait for you you start the competition without rules

Baldwin you have officially fallen into discredit with me. Don't try to lie to me. It never works.

It might not be the best picture to compare, but I can see it's the same.

Actually it's this texture, but the designers used the same base for those other cliffs.

Oh and najeeb it's clear you don't want to do it, so why are you saying Baldwin is scared? He says he wants to finish it, so go on with it or admit you can't handle it.

suckapunch View user's profile Send private message

At this point we just won't believe you najeeb...I'm sorry.

TRL, resengan told me he made it with paint.net, so I believed him, did knew he ripped it. :/

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]