Content

Deathshot's Question Thread

Deathshot View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, November 02, 2009

So since I will randomly have questions to ask I will just post them all here instead of making topic after topic on em but....

What would I have to write in the default.phys to make the Minimum Tier toe be a certain Teir.

Pretty much the Opposite of Spirit Bomb. Instead of Required to be in Teir 0, make it required to be tier 3?

Would it be

Requirement {
      minTier = 5
   }

Which means

Requirement {
      minTier = 1
      maxTier = 2
   }

Should work right?

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Both should be fine, but they would of course product different results.

minTier is the tier level you need before the attack becomes available in your list of attacks

maxTier is the LAST tier that you can use the attack at. For instance, if you have Kaioken as tier2 and you want a specific attack to ONLY be usable while using Kaioken, you'd do :

Requirement {
   minTier = 2
   maxTier = 2
}

dbzspriter View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I got a question how to make the power level go from down to top instead of left to right can it be done??

Deathshot View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : Both should be fine, but they would of course product different results.

minTier is the tier level you need before the attack becomes available in your list of attacks

maxTier is the LAST tier that you can use the attack at. For instance, if you have Kaioken as tier2 and you want a specific attack to ONLY be usable while using Kaioken, you'd do :

Requirement {
   minTier = 2
   maxTier = 2
}

Alright. This is exactly what I needed.

Thank you.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

I got a question how to make the power level go from down to top instead of left to right can it be done??

If you edit the source, sure. Open up cgame\cg_draw.c (line 631 and on) in your favorite text editor. You'll need to use CG_DrawVertGauge instead of CG_DrawHorGauge (and probably do some tweaks too to make it look proper).

After that, simply hit the compile.bat file and you'll see the results in-game.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]