Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  >>

Development SVN

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 23, 2011

AnTy wrote : well... the saibaiman is already rigged and have animations (Goku's animation)... all he need is the tags... all you need is add that, change a couple of stuff in the animations and add the tags... the right one is the one with the name "Saibaman-Final-Rig-002-2010_fixed.max"

That's right Smile But I would not recommend using it since it needs a re-rig.
Right now, it deforms when you move most of the bones, and due to it's little size, the skeleton doesn't fit .

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 23, 2011

Malek wrote :

AnTy wrote : well... the saibaiman is already rigged and have animations (Goku's animation)... all he need is the tags... all you need is add that, change a couple of stuff in the animations and add the tags... the right one is the one with the name "Saibaman-Final-Rig-002-2010_fixed.max"

That's right Smile But I would not recommend using it since it needs a re-rig.
Right now, it deforms when you move most of the bones, and due to it's little size, the skeleton doesn't fit .

you're right about the size but... the skeleton is fine, I open it yesterday and looks good (I check all the animation) well... I will check it later, but if I remember well the skeleton is okay...

Zay View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I was wandering if there could possibly be a sign up menu at the opening menu
Because people take other peoples name
so that way there can be no confusion
but one thing
You can change you're clan tag as well

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

Zay wrote : I was wandering if there could possibly be a sign up menu at the opening menu
Because people take other peoples name
so that way there can be no confusion
but one thing
You can change you're clan tag as well

I think that'd be hard to code and not really needed. And you can already change your clan tag in your name :s

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

I say sign up would kind of cool

make more people have to get forum accounts Very Happy

hellsangel View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 27, 2011

please some one give me perfect working download site... to download working game...

Dokumas Jamaicabronx View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 27, 2011

hellsangel wrote : please some one give me perfect working download site... to download working game...

*laughing out loud* Dude its here. The tab that says download.

Download
Non-Updating Snapshots:

Revision 1536

Click -> this <-

Gokan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 15, 2011

I get an error message: The program can't start because SDL.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Edit: I'm trying to install it by following the instructions.

VladUzumaki View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, January 12, 2012

I have a guestion. Do you plane add animation for water?

And to do like this animation for charging in 3:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEbb-Swca08&feature=related

Fokutora View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, February 19, 2012

I have a sugestion for DOmitjen , when he reads questions that has already been answered, he myght say "Already answered!" and that's all, the guy willl now know what to do.
Postscript: sorry for ba English!

Fokutora View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, February 19, 2012

Are you (team) planning to solve Cell and Freiza's problem any soon?Hope not already answered this q if yes just say "ALready anwered!".Hope to complete their transformation chain not only thir power problem! Very Happy
Hahahaha!This game is awesome!

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 20, 2012

Fokutora wrote : I have a sugestion for DOmitjen , when he reads questions that has already been answered, he myght say "Already answered!" and that's all, the guy willl now know what to do. Postscript: sorry for ba English!

We tend to answer all questions even if they are already answered. Wink

Fokutora wrote : Are you (team) planning to solve Cell and Freiza's problem any soon?Hope not already answered this q if yes just say "ALready anwered!".Hope to complete their transformation chain not only thir power problem! Very Happy Hahahaha!This game is awesome!

Everything will be fixed, but nobody knows when. And there isn't a real "team". Even you can come and help out. Smile

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Fokutora wrote : Are you (team) planning to solve Cell and Freiza's problem any soon?Hope not already answered this q if yes just say "ALready anwered!".Hope to complete their transformation chain not only thir power problem! Very Happy

Already answered!

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Domitjen wrote :

Fokutora wrote : Are you (team) planning to solve Cell and Freiza's problem any soon?Hope not already answered this q if yes just say "ALready anwered!".Hope to complete their transformation chain not only thir power problem! Very Happy

Already answered!

No it's not!

Oh wait, yes it is!

I just finished rigging Frieza's 100% form about 10 minutes ago, but I still need to fix some of his animations for use with 100% specific attacks. I should have him uploaded to the SVN as a completed tier by sometime tomorrow provided nothing major comes up. Wink

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Shenku wrote : No it's not!

Oh wait, yes it is!

I just finished rigging Frieza's 100% form about 10 minutes ago, but I still need to fix some of his animations for use with 100% specific attacks. I should have him uploaded to the SVN as a completed tier by sometime tomorrow provided nothing major comes up. Wink

Do you think you (or whoever else is willing) can make a small SVN importing tutorial. I want to send rigs too...

It's fine if you don't want to, because I recall you making a 46min tutuorial recently and doing another one would be a real pain. Laughing

JayREEZY wrote :

Shenku wrote : No it's not!

Oh wait, yes it is!

Do you think you (or whoever else is willing) can make a small SVN importing tutorial. I want to send rigs too... Sad

It's fine if you don't want to, because I recall you making a 46min tutuorial recently and doing another one would be a real pain. :*laughing out loud*:

It's fairly simple actually. I'll see if I can post something on how to do it tonight when I get off work(I don't have time right now, since I have to run off to work shortly...), unless someone else wants to try and beat me to it. Wink

Edit: Brad did give you SVN access, right? That's step one...

msmith View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, April 22, 2012

how I download celll and hot 2 go Super Saiyan 4

Reply with quote Monday, May 28, 2012

Just finished configuring all the skin files(there's an awful lot of them now!) for Goku's damaged model states, and uploaded everything(as well as the .max files) to the SVN.

The new textures could use some sprucing up though, since they're not entirely consistent with the pre-existing damage textures in terms of scrapes and blood, but that's a minor fix that I'm sure any of our wonderful texture artists around here would be happy to fix.

Also, might need some testing to see what percentages of life might be best for each model swap to occur, but the bulk of the work is already finished and fairly decent as-is. It's just a matter of changing a few numbers around on the .md3 model and skin file names if any such tweaks are in fact needed.

chriso328 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 01, 2013

how do I put in http://ZEQ2.com/SVN/Media/Addons to get cell? I looked through this whole thread for the awnser and couldn't find it

ScifiSpirit View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 03, 2014

go to http://ZEQ2.com/SVN/Media/Addons/characters/
and download perfectCell.pk3 or CaptainGinyu.pk3 and place them to \ZEQ2 directory of your game installation.
Also needs server that has the addon installed.

Oops. Didn't check the date of the post. Oh well. Thread is sticky. And for further reference, instructions are in first post Smile

rameezcoolboy11 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 13, 2014

I need server Please someone give it to me ?? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 17, 2014

Hi Mima,

plese add to svn anty hd addons:

http://www.moddb.com/groups/ZEQ2-lite-hd/addons

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

> mj

is he still active ? the thread is a little old now *intense laughter*

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Is who alive? If you mean me, I am.

As for SVN, the characters don't really follow the same style, so I can't add them to the SVN.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Oh sorry x).

By the style you mean the hd vs manga(never really watched the svn so I suppose there's only manga style) ) ?

<<  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]