Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Development SVN

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 17, 2014

Anime, and yes. You are right that there is only one style there. That doesn't mean we couldn't add more. If the characters are of the same or higher quality, have their own animations, and are properly exported, they could always be added to the SVN.

DOOM899 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, February 19, 2015

so is there a update?
.it's been a long time

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Nothing new. No more coders that works on the project are around, same for mappers, only character makers and only 10% provide real works.

I could go in details but I think it's not necessary. And it would start a debate for something nobody seems to want participating..

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Nothing new. No more coders that works on the project are around, same for mappers, only character makers and only 10% provide real works.

I could go in details but I think it's not necessary. And it would start a debate for something nobody seems to want participating..

well you can start it if you would like.

2nd thing is. some things you guys can fix is not hard
like why the game died the VM and uI could be fixed
and I'm using f3 and revo 5 so if you look at the text is is showing what to fix

Reply with quote Friday, February 20, 2015

Why always me ?... :,<

More seriously, I don't have time so much there is things I have to do (and it's getting late with my main crappy computer being unusable for now), my knowledge to c is almost gone so don't expect me to do great changes (and without errors).

If I remember well, the vm and ui is often due to a character's missing file (removed or renamed model ?)

I was thinking of an engine change for few reasons but seems like nobody wants to talk about this, however it is more important than other threads (junk thread etc...)..

In any cases, F3+ is being continued, and few problems should be avoided. I'll maybe try to make an optimised gamepack using code update.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Why always me ?... :,<

More seriously, I don't have time so much there is things I have to do (and it's getting late with my main crappy computer being unusable for now), my knowledge to c is almost gone so don't expect me to do great changes (and without errors).

The point is that if you don't feel inclined to personally learn, help, and prioritize ZEQ2-lite, you shouldn't expect others to.

I was thinking of an engine change for few reasons but seems like nobody wants to talk about this, however it is more important than other threads (junk thread etc...)..

Talk away. I encouraged discussion in the threads you brought up before on this subject.

The point is that if you don't feel inclined to personally learn, help, and prioritize ZEQ2-lite, you shouldn't expect others to.

I never said I waited others to do something nor that I didn't want to help, it's all the contrary.

I should really review the way I'm expressing myself, because it seems to show only the reverse of what it is really intended to mean..

There, I have just resumed the situation about the project (which is true, don't deny it) and advised to wait for the incoming new version of this great gamepack that will offers more than what it shows.

The reason I can't work more or work faster is a difficult "Real life/Virtual/Passions" constraint that blocks everything I do in every domains(and add the fact that my main computer(laptop) is temporary broken..).

I would like to see what you would do in my situation.. So easy to say "imply yourself more" without minding other problems...

Anyway, not really useful to talk about my life.. -_-

Talk away. I encouraged discussion in the threads you brought up before on this subject.

It wasn't necessarily centered on you. It's a discussion the whole community should participate in, since it relates of the project's future, what it would bring to it.. More opinions and suggestions we have, better we can build the project. But it begins to be hard to have this kind of discussions...

The "design" forum doesn't seem very active, however it is made for posting ideas.. I saw that on another game forums, the one named "suggestions and wishlist" is REALLY active and appreciated.

I think this would be great to communicate about what should be done on the project. Peoples wouldn't stay silent with this kind of forums that ask for their opinion.

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 21, 2015

The new ioquake3 renderer works on ZEQ2 Lite?

That looks amazing, sincerely. But not really a solution to the problems the engine has actually.

by the way, is that new rendering requiring a lot ?

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

All right. I'll schedule a meeting for development discussion sometime next week. I expect to see you, qwerty, and other interested parties there!

Ahhh, please, don't take it that way.... There is no motivation in that initiative, and this isn't what I meant.

Talking about that in a new thread (or here if you want), at our leisure, would be better instead of a court real time discussion where not all the points and opinions will be told and taken in mind. And it depends on peoples' schedule too.. (and mostly the fact that I wouldn't be able to follow the discussion, think about everything and talk at the same time. I already have past an hour to write this post.. -.-)

I'm forcing the things but I just think this is a topic that has been ignored for too long. The essential thing in the project. It's development.

We are at a point where it isn't even question of development anymore but just adding stuff with what we have. (not blaming peoples don't get me wrong)

And when we will reach the limits on that part, this will sign the end of the project..

ZEQ2-lite and it's development is less appealing peoples and I think it's because of the approach, how is defined the project and the rules that are set.

There's like a thousand of things that pass in my head right now.

Tell me if I'm over reacting but I'm really worried about everything, more than before.. I don't even know if I'm still talking with sense or not.. -.-

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Why always me ?... :,<

If I remember well, the vm and ui is often due to a character's missing file (removed or renamed model ?)

In any cases, F3+ is being continued, and few problems should be avoided. I'll maybe try to make an optimised gamepack using code update.

I don't know much about f3+
but even so gold works better then f3 but f3 looks cool as.

if I can help I will
or as much as I can

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Revo gold isn't better, it is different. F3+ is the version that will come after f3, everything will be at it's best. Search the thread on the forum, you'll have some good surprises. Wink

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]