Reply with quote Wednesday, March 23, 2011

this is a start of a character called dingo jackson like kangaroo jack

here's a start of a picture add if you need too

Raging-Blast View user's profile Send private message

what?

Gerrard95 View user's profile Send private message

ooooooooooookay.. but I have heard such projects before.. the creaters name was sandy55.. randy55..

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

His name is a.ndy55. And yes, surge is a.ndy55, I checked the IP.

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

kronix55 Laughing Laughing Laughing

Konan View user's profile Send private message

New name: lessIQthanbefore55

Surge View user's profile Send private message

you better watch you're mouth or you won't like what happens next and I'm not impersinating anyone my name is andrew micheal dixon I don't care that my ip is checked go for it

Really? Nobody cares.

suckapunch View user's profile Send private message

Surge wrote : you better watch you're mouth or you won't like what happens next and I'm not impersinating anyone my name is andrew micheal dixon I don't care that my ip is checked go for it

o really what will happen next? you will beat him up through the computer?

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

suckapunch wrote :

Surge wrote : you better watch you're mouth or you won't like what happens next and I'm not impersinating anyone my name is andrew micheal dixon I don't care that my ip is checked go for it

Best. Comeback. Ever.

domodestuction wrote :

suckapunch wrote :

Best. Comeback. Ever.

aha! so I am some what funny. Very Happy Very Happy

Dokumas Jamaicabronx View user's profile Send private message

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS a really cool guy IS BACK WELCOME BACK a really cool guy. Very Happy

you DON'T even know what I might do : Hm, that was kind of intellectually lacking... call me a really cool guy and you think your cool well you kind of a Dirtbag Crazy one, I have many more important things to do than play with Dirt playboys all day.

Reply with quote Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dingo Jackson Laughing Laughing Laughing

one thing its very original name

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

I'm not sure what's wrong with you people. Dingo Jackson has got to be one of the coolest characters of all time!

thanks Zeth

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Looks like he didn't even draw this picture, but just added some peculiar looking squiggly lines on the wrong part of the fingers and plain colors I just don't understand (blue teeth?)

Then when you leave the bizarreness of the picture edit itself, you come to the question of what this has to do with anything and what might possibly be the follow up to the showing of this picture. Beware, you might end up on the other side of a black hole.

Zeth wrote : I'm not sure what's wrong with you people. Dingo Jackson has got to be one of the coolest characters of all time!

I agree Laughing Laughing Laughing

RealDeal wrote :

Zeth wrote : I'm not sure what's wrong with you people. Dingo Jackson has got to be one of the coolest characters of all time!

I agree :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

yeah! *sarcasm*

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

He has a full body mohawk (or is it a mullet?), laser eyes, ice breath, 6 claws on his left hand, the ability to invert his shoulders, a chicken leg, and a green blob (obviously acid kneecaps) for a leg. What's not to like?

yeah! *sarcasm*

Why don't you show off YOUR crayon sketched, ms-paint layered drawing then, tough guy?

Zeth wrote : He has a full body mohawk (or is it a mullet?), laser eyes, ice breath, 6 claws on his left hand, the ability to invert his shoulders, a chicken leg, and a green blob (obviously acid kneecaps) for a leg. What's not to like?

yeah! *sarcasm*

Why don't you show off YOUR crayon sketched, ms-paint layered drawing then, tough guy?

Why not? But it's not finished yet.. Smile

Konan wrote :

Zeth wrote : He has a full body mohawk (or is it a mullet?), laser eyes, ice breath, 6 claws on his left hand, the ability to invert his shoulders, a chicken leg, and a green blob (obviously acid kneecaps) for a leg. What's not to like?

yeah! *sarcasm*

SHUT DOWN!

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

yeah! *sarcasm*

I didn't know Zeth could be so slam funny O.O

suckapunch wrote :

Konan wrote :

yeah! *sarcasm*

SHUT DOWN!

wha?

Konan wrote :

suckapunch wrote :

Konan wrote :

yeah! *sarcasm*

SHUT DOWN!

wha?

oh yeah..... you wouldn't understand..though darkprince dokumas or ssj6vegeta would

edit: I meant like.. the dingo jackson edit in ms paint was horrible so he asked you guys to show yours as if Dingo Jackson was good and you showed a pretty good Super Saiyan 4... that pretty much means "SHUT DOWN" .... like lets say this was all happening in one room and we were all there... Surge shows the Dingo Jackson and everybody would be like..."wow that vacuums that's just a ms paint edit" then Zeth would say to show your ms paint work...and you showed your Super Saiyan 4... the room would get really silent and everybody wuld be like"DAM!!! HE SHOWED YOU!"

edit#2- you would shut the whole room down in silence and really show Surge whos boss Laughing

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]