Content

New sound pack

onclsam13 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 28, 2011

PACK SOUND

Hello everybody, sorry for my bad English I'm french.
I created a small pack with original Dragon Ball Z sound I change 18 sound, can be improved over time, have fun.

Link

Or direct link prenium Smile

Link

mcgrass Beta Trapezoid View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, April 05, 2011

It would be great if there was an option to change all sounds to the original ones (they're a lot better than English in my opinion ^^)

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

mcgrass wrote : It would be great if there was an option to change all sounds to the original ones (they're a lot better than English in my opinion ^^)

Problem is that I don't speak Japanese, so eventhough I might have the entire Japanese soundpack, I have no clue at all what they are saying :p

Domitjen wrote :

mcgrass wrote : It would be great if there was an option to change all sounds to the original ones (they're a lot better than English in my opinion ^^)

Problem is that I don't speak Japanese, so eventhough I might have the entire Japanese soundpack, I have no clue at all what they are saying :p

Could You give it to me if You do have it ? I'll see what I can do Smile (I don't speak Japanese, but I can try to somehow translate it)

I don't think there will be Japanese voice support for now mcgrass.

Domitjen wrote : I don't think there will be Japanese voice support for now mcgrass.

okay, but anyway I'll try to do it, and post it here, maybe it will come in handy someday =D

mcgrass wrote :

Domitjen wrote : I don't think there will be Japanese voice support for now mcgrass.

okay, but anyway I'll try to do it, and post it here, maybe it will come in handy someday =D

the more,the better.

Domitjen wrote :

mcgrass wrote :

the more,the better.

And I always wanted to be a part of the team ^^

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]