Content

[NOT A BUG] Powering up makes me weaker..

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, April 07, 2011

Hy! I seen on a video, somebody can regenerating he's power level by..powering up(not transformation), and..if I use the powering up, I lost even more energy/health..and I don't know, how to regenerate it, because its become orange, than red..and than I can't fight with KI, and than I die..it's not about stable or not stable, I'm just don't know how..

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 08, 2011

Konan wrote : Hy! I seen on a video, somebody can regenerating he's power level by..powering up(not transformation), and..if I use the powering up, I lost even more energy/health..and I don't know, how to regenerate it, because its become orange, than red..and than I can't fight with KI, and than I die..it's not about stable or not stable, I'm just don't know how..

Sigh. For the 10000st time, don't update beyond the given revision or there will be changes that you don't know about.

The overpowering will be disabled, that's why you can only powerup a tiny bit anymore before getting very fatigued and if you keep doing it damaged. It's a way to encourage people to actually fight to get their strength, no more overpowering, no more boosting, you experienced the prototype.

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Why disabled? I think restore health is a good function.

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Konan wrote : Why disabled? I think restore health is a good function.

You aren't listening, disabling overpowering, not healing. although healing will change as well, you won't be able to heal your own damage anymore and only be able to heal 50% off the taken damage like normal. That way you can team up on a tyrant to take him down ( since getting strong will become way way difficulter in the future ). Every piece of damage will help.

You can heal up entirely though, but it will take a lot of fatigue and put you on a vulnerable state, so it's a tricky call to make.

mcgrass Beta Trapezoid View user's profile Send private message

Domitjen wrote :

Konan wrote : Why disabled? I think restore health is a good function.

You aren't listening, disabling overpowering, not healing. although healing will change as well, you won't be able to heal your own damage anymore and only be able to heal 50% off the taken damage like normal. That way you can team up on a tyrant to take him down ( since getting strong will become way way difficulter in the future ). Every piece of damage will help.

You can heal up entirely though, but it will take a lot of fatigue and put you on a vulnerable state, so it's a tricky call to make.

There will be more epic battles ^^ ie. full power Super Saiyan 3 agains a couple of half powered Super Saiyan's ^^ he kills most of them but the last one hits the final blow and they win ^^ but still he will get more frags... it would be a good battle mode, 1 overpowered players agains a group of weaker ones ^^ just like when they fought Brolly ^^.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]