Content

1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  >>

zeq2lite (ZRK)

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, May 02, 2011

zeq2lite RELOADED killers clan is presented by the upset_killers group , we aim to keep a limited amount of members

----------------------
CURRENT MEMBERS:
|ZRK|NAJEEB
|ZRK|Mima
|ZRK|Shane
|ZRK|MR.Jump
|ZRK|Jaguar
|ZRK|Lssj4
----------------------------------------------

RULES:
A member from here cannot join another clan
at the same time a member from another group cannot join us unless he leaves his clan

10 MEMBERS AT THE MOST
current : 6
limit : 12
left : 6

------------------------------------------------
We declare friendly relations with true Saiyan warriors,, we recognize Tsw as one of the most important clans around here

so people don't hesitate to join us or the tsw

NOTE: get the logo from here
ALL PEOPLE CAN JOIN ITS NOT RESTRICTED TO UPSETKILLERS GROUP ONLY

----------
allies : TRUE Saiyan WARRIORS
friendly rivals : ASSASINS
rivals : ERS
neutral : ws and the
---------------------
LOGO & POSTER ADDED

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Beware, I'm the biggest tr00ll in the Team!

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

cool we got another ally...well all take out the elites...there the first bad guy in the ZEQ2 clan series

*laughing out loud* which bad guy Razz

najeeb wrote : *laughing out loud* which bad guy Razz

I don't know they are pretty strong....they are like a smart kid Buu....with the same killing intent..just smarter

BUT don't worry the rebellion shall prevail

mcgrass Beta Trapezoid View user's profile Send private message

ssj6vegeta wrote : cool we got another ally...well all take out the elites...there the first bad guy in the ZEQ2 clan series

We're the good guys, we guard the stability of the (ZEQ2) universe ^^

ally? rebellion? Sounds like Star Wars.. Very Happy

mcgrass wrote :

ssj6vegeta wrote : cool we got another ally...well all take out the elites...there the first bad guy in the ZEQ2 clan series

PFFFFFFFFTTT! domi's worse than freiza....he opresses us saiyans..... we are the rebel group that will stop you(or die trying) to protect the rest of the ZEQ2 players...we all know how domi likes to rampage so even if we can keep his attention on us for a while well be saving the other innocent players the grief of dying...we are the rebellion and we will go through whatever it takes to not let the elites dominate anyone..going to have to earn anything you get O.o .....another long post...I'm really losing myself in my words *intense laughter*

mcgrass Beta Trapezoid View user's profile Send private message

ssj6vegeta wrote :

mcgrass wrote :

PFFFFFFFFTTT! domi's worse than freiza....he opresses us saiyans..... we are the rebel group that will stop you(or die trying) to protect the rest of the ZEQ2 players...we all know how domi likes to rampage so even if we can keep his attention on us for a while well be saving the other innocent players the grief of dying...we are the rebellion and we will go through whatever it takes to not let the elites dominate anyone..going to have to earn anything you get O.o .....another long post...I'm really losing myself in my words *intense laughter*

Domi is more like Brolly or angry Gohan, when tinkled of he will kill anyone in range of sight Razz but he's cool anyway Razz TSW are the bad guys ! saiyans we're bad they killed all the Tsufuls *intense laughter*

STOP spamming my thread you team elite niceboy Smile , we are the earth Saiyans and we are with tsw , so get out of out thread!

mcgrass wrote :

ssj6vegeta wrote :

mcgrass wrote :

Domi is more like Brolly or angry Gohan, when tinkled of he will kill anyone in range of sight Razz but he's cool anyway Razz TSW are the bad guys ! saiyans we're bad they killed all the Tsufuls *intense laughter*

*intense laughter* *intense laughter* well we cleaned up our act now...were much more fun =P yeah your right Brolly is a better description *laughing out loud* but techniclly you're the bad guys in everyone elses eyes cause you have all of the REALLY good players almost like when in Public Beta 1 and Domi was the best EVERYONE wanted to take out domi =P that's how it is with the elites....don't call our tactics lacking our clan has teamwork like a family..we all can fight for ourselves too you should know that yourself from experience..I almost took out one of you guys..dokumas just had a quicker kiball on me that's all

Well you can train your skills in Halo 2, Naiteki Kensei Very Happy those two are hardcore games, if you don't train your skills than of course domi and the others win.

And of course, you need to find your favorite character, favorite attacks, how to use it, every single move and combo, what after what and things like that.

Konan wrote : Well you can train your skills in Halo 2, Naiteki Kensei Very Happy those two are hardcore games, if you don't train your skills than of course domi and the others win.

And of course, you need to find your favorite character, favorite attacks, how to use it, every single move and combo, what after what and things like that.

yes of course..my favorite is Goku cause I used him all the time in Public Beta 1 so I'm more used to him you know? I have an easy combo that I use here ill tell you guys....attack the opponent..mêlée for JUST A BIT...knockback left or right.....kispam..repeat with knockback up and down...but depending on the situation it changes a lot but that's my MAIN structure...mind you I have many =P but yeah my style is mêlée based even though I'm getting mbetter wih more ki attacks(instant kame usage is rising) I need to start using my attack 2 more cause it deals damage so I must train in that...also gotta balance my fighting a bit more but yeah I need to know you guy's fighting styles so we can know who or what would be the most effective in a situation....long buttocks post right here SERIOUS COMMUNICATION FOR THE WIN!

banner is here! we are in alliance with tsw

Z-RK OR Z-are-okay?

Konan wrote : Z-RK OR Z-are-okay?

*laughing out loud* Z-are *intense laughter* let the fearsome creature partying begin haha

z stands for zeq2lite , rk stands for reloaded killers

ssj6vegeta wrote :

*laughing out loud* Z-are *intense laughter* let the fearsome creature partying begin haha

it's the world filter you nob Very Happy

I just wanna know, how to write it.. with two - or with one -

Konan wrote :

ssj6vegeta wrote :

it's the world filter you nob Very Happy

I just wanna know, how to write it.. with two - or with one -

O.o my bad for the super-nob ness but I think its two O.o

Nah..one - is fine. Very Happy

a banner for tsw and zrk

najeeb wrote : a banner for tsw and zrk