Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  >>

zeq2lite (ZRK)

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, May 23, 2011

of course we can be rogan . and dagger you can be a little more quiet you lacking in identifiable function piece of stuff , and lssj4 nothing you should know about

EDIT: nabako is out , due to the following reason

"nabako is kicked because other users where not feeling conformable with him in the group"

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, May 30, 2011

najeeb wrote : of course we can be rogan . and dagger you can be a little more quiet you lacking in identifiable function piece of stuff

hahahahahahahhahah what should I do if *YOUR* aliance goes mad to you *laughing out loud*

Surge View user's profile Send private message

tsw is zrk *laughing out loud* lamest fusion ever in the history of ZEQ Universe

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

Surge wrote : tsw is zrk *laughing out loud* lamest fusion ever in the history of ZEQ Universe

I prefer that to your clan fail...

very funny since I start a rather interesting conversation with you so eaislym sammy boy

mcgrass Beta Trapezoid View user's profile Send private message

Surge wrote : very funny since I start a rather interesting conversation with you so eaislym sammy boy

Sorry for interrupting ZRK, but Surge, stop offending people and clans or I will make You get kicked from assasins.

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

Surge wrote : tsw is zrk *laughing out loud* lamest fusion ever in the history of ZEQ Universe

surge you come from behind people with 2 beam...eeryone knows that beam is overpowered...PLUS you tried to get me and MQS with that Bread and Spaghetti and you failed...stop insulting clans as well dude clans are a freindly rivalry not a friggin flame war

Reply with quote Tuesday, May 31, 2011

war officially declared on surges lacking clan

also sorry upsetkiller and zrk team mates for the long absense I was away , now I'm back and ready to defeat surges clan

the war will be held in Public Beta 1 and the new revisions ,

1 fight in Public Beta 1 and 1 fight in the revisions

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 01, 2011

najeeb wrote : war officially declared on surges lacking clan

also sorry upsetkiller and zrk team mates for the long absense I was away , now I'm back and ready to defeat surges clan

*laughing out loud* surges CLAN isn't lacking surge told me on chat that he's doing that for revenge on the a really cool gy stuff...I got him to stop though =P

surge is @ndy

Ankit View user's profile Send private message

ssj6vegeta wrote :

*laughing out loud* surges CLAN isn't lacking surge told me on chat that he's doing that for revenge on the a really cool gy stuff...I got him to stop though =P

Hey! My clan isn't lacking! And stop including my clan in your personal fights. And surge, stop offending other clans..

Hey najeeb sup with my map ?

najeeb you can declare war I will just ignore you I'm not offending anyone okay fine see you

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

Surge wrote : najeeb you can declare war I will just ignore you I'm not offending anyone okay fine see you

you fool he will definetly posting back at this^^

I know dag

Reply with quote Thursday, June 02, 2011

SAMCROSS wrote :

Hey najeeb what's up with my map ?

'

hey sam , I had reformated my windows forgeting the fact that I had to upload the map file , don't worry tonight I will download 3dsmax and make a short work out of it ,

AND NOTE TO MIMA , please please remove posts from dagger/surge/a really cool guy or anyother person who is just wasting forum space , please

Dokumas Jamaicabronx View user's profile Send private message

Ankit wrote :

ssj6vegeta wrote :

Hey! My clan isn't lacking! And stop including my clan in your personal fights. And surge, stop offending other clans..

Holy Dragon If you need some help in this clan war I would be glad to assist you. Twisted Evil

Ankit wrote :

ssj6vegeta wrote :

I was not talking about you're clan , you know that surges lacking dzk or something , and dokumas you already chicked out from a fight agaisnt fleix , you better not talk Laughing

najeeb...dokumas has surpassed many with his new skills...just saying from personal experience

ssj6vegeta wrote : najeeb...dokumas has surpassed many with his new skills...just saying from personal experience

this isn't Dragon Ball Z , its a game , the one who plays it more , knows more stuff and can win , but his skill won't apply on all of us Wink

ssj6vegeta wrote : najeeb...dokumas has surpassed many with his new skills...just saying from personal experience

If dokumas surpass everyone it will be the end of all of us NO !

Dokumas Jamaicabronx View user's profile Send private message

Heh I have surpassed Domitjen's new student SkilledGoku in a matter of 3 fights and he is a very good fighter. Najeeb I know how to counter almost every move in the game the only thing holding me back are bugs and the camera angle for mêlée.

Dokumas wrote : Heh I have surpassed Domitjen's new student SkilledGoku in a matter of 3 fights and he is a very good fighter. Najeeb I know how to counter almost every move in the game the only thing holding me back are bugs and the camera angle for mêlée.

So... does that mean it will be end of all of us NOOO

*laughing out loud*

Just kidding.

More seriously how do you counter any move in this game ?

najeeb wrote :

this isn't Dragon Ball Z , its a game , the one who plays it more , knows more stuff and can win , but his skill won't apply on all of us Wink

he can counter most every move except for bugs....that's difficult for anyone

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Dokumas wrote : and the camera angle for mêlée.

So why don't you change it? Smile I am sure Brad told you guys that already. To see all the commands available for camera, do this:

1) Open the console with tilde key (~ the key next to number 1)
2) Type: \cg_lock
3) Hit TAB

And then you will have all those commands available. The commands available will be for distance, angle, range, etc...

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]