Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  >>

zeq2lite (ZRK)

skkyper View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 12, 2011

najeeb wrote : you can always join us :*laughing out loud*: Razz

well I already said it over 9000 times , I won't join any clan ....

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

skkyper wrote :

najeeb wrote : you can always join us :*laughing out loud*: Razz

well I already said it over 9000 times , I won't join any clan ....

Because, either
1. "It's a not a real clan, no need to take it serious"
2. "Don't give a slam, and too lazy to join"

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

okay guys stop , no more fights , and GOKUSSJ3 I am sorry but due to a majority of members suggestions , I have to remove you , you left many clans before and I don't want the same thing with us , sorry mate

I'm not joining an clan cause if I leave from that clan , everyone will treat me like an ill-mannered buffoon Smile you are taking clans to seriously .

its enough now dudes , no more fights , for us clans are a serious subject , based on trust , end of story Shocked

najeeb wrote : its enough now dudes , no more fights , for us clans are a serious subject , based on trust , end of story Shocked

I don't get it , why is an clan at this game serious subject ? Smile

because we built it on trust Smile , end of discussion Evil or Very Mad

najeeb wrote : because we built it on trust Smile , end of discussion Evil or Very Mad

najeeb wrote : because we built it on trust Smile , end of discussion Evil or Very Mad

I have 1 more thing to say
you can't have any friends at this game .

yes you can , I have plenty and faith full ones

Ankit View user's profile Send private message

skkyper wrote :

I have 1 more thing to say
you can't have any friends at this game .

ahh man.. you can never understand.. Confused

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Najeeb do not add elektromas Surprised

100% he is going to unjoin

I don't want zrk to be like other quantity clans

najeeb wrote : yes you can , I have plenty and faith full ones

I was the same at first Very Happy just trust me , when you will get better than everyone , you won't have any friends .

you never looked correctly , trust us , okay now seriously end it , or make another thread about it man

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

LegendarySS4 wrote :

RealDeal wrote :

LegendarySS4 wrote : Why 10 max? at least not 12?

you back online? Razz

Game?

no Earth Special Forces Laughing Laughing

dude obviously m asking you ZEQ2 lite online

najeeb wrote : you never looked correctly , trust us , okay now seriously end it , or make another thread about it man

I'm just warning you ... you can't have any friends in this game , I was like you first time , an player came on server and told me that I can't have any friends in this game, I told him that I have a lot of friends , but right now I realise that what he said was true .
and Ankit : I'm not talking about what happened to SIN ...I'm talking about how people treats me now , like an ill-mannered buffoon I mean, and the ones that aren't good at fighting , they treat me very good, and they keep asking when will you train me , but the answer will be always never , cause they will become ill-mannered buffoons.trust me , I know what I am saying from my own experience

skkyper wrote :

I'm just warning you ... you can't have any friends in this game , I was like you first time , an player came on server and told me that I can't have any friends in this game, I told him that I have a lot of friends , but right now I realise that what he said was true .
and Ankit : I'm not talking about what happened to SIN ...I'm talking about how people treats me now , like an ill-mannered buffoon I mean, and the ones that aren't good at fighting , they treat me very good, and they keep asking when will you train me , but the answer will be always never , cause they will become ill-mannered buffoons.trust me , I know what I am saying from my own experience

huh?? well I don't think so. I am quite good at game but no one said me words like that...

Ankit wrote :

skkyper wrote :

huh?? well I don't think so. I am quite good at game but no one said me words like that...

well , try to make it to top 3 , they will all want to be trained by you ,and if you train them , they will get cocky and think they are better than you , turn your back, and talking to other players about you(bad things)and will treat you like a uninformed participator, even though you beat them in a fight .

man get this fuss out of here , or make a separate thread for it , skypper iv been here for like 2 years and I know what I'm talking about , I know some people break our trust but 5 fingers are not the same man

skkyper wrote :
well , try to make it to top 3 , they will all want to be trained by you ,and if you train them , they will get cocky and think they are better than you , turn your back, and talking to other players about you(bad things)and will treat you like a uninformed participator, even though you beat them in a fight .

dude.. mima,domi,Buksna are best fighters.. and I don't think they faced something like that....

and we must not spam ZRK thread *laughing out loud*

Ankit wrote :

skkyper wrote :

dude.. mima,domi,Buksna are best fighters.. and I don't think they faced something like that....

and we must not spam ZRK thread *laughing out loud*

okay I will stop , sorry najeeb for spamming your thread. ..

Llo, than beat them if they act cocky.

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

skkyper wrote :

Ankit wrote :

skkyper wrote :

Let them train themselves then, it does more good for them than you think. Wink

I trust my team more than anything , most of themare stronger than me , and still in down times they were with me , now its our high time once again

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : I trust my team more than anything , most of themare stronger than me , and still in down times they were with me , now its our high time once again

It's always good to know people you know you can trust. I have a problem with trusting others, I've never really given them a chance to be trusted. That's why I think I am going to have a hard time in life after college... Sad

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]