Reply with quote Tuesday, May 03, 2011

My banner:

Konan View user's profile Send private message

My try:

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Dokumas wrote : Heh another clan trying to oppose The Elites

who said we are trying you leaping lizard Laughing , you are fooled and you are arrogant , the team elite vacuums , no wonder you post stuff in our threads do we do this to you're threads ? no because we know where you guys stand

Respective zrk members PLEASE put the logos in your respective avatars .

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

RoganX wrote : My banner:

That's just from Dbm..

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

So much clans Surprised It's like ZEQ2 lite meets cs :O

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

AlmightyLegendarySSJ4Sama is here and has officially joined a Clan Very Happy
Not my clan tag colour is different to symbolise the awesome Power which I possess Laughing

mcgrass Beta Trapezoid View user's profile Send private message

LegendarySS4 wrote : AlmightyLegendarySSJ4Sama is here and has officially joined a Clan Very Happy
Not my clan tag colour is different to symbolise the awesome Power which I possess :*laughing out loud*:

it's just that the green radar didn't look good on Your avatar Razz

suckapunch View user's profile Send private message

mcgrass wrote :

LegendarySS4 wrote : AlmightyLegendarySSJ4Sama is here and has officially joined a Clan Very Happy
Not my clan tag colour is different to symbolise the awesome Power which I possess :*laughing out loud*:

it's just that the green radar didn't look good on Your avatar Razz

you ruined his moment *laughing out loud*

RoganX Classy View user's profile Send private message

Domitjen wrote :

RoganX wrote : My banner:

That's just from Dbm..

Like, duh. Never said I drew Vegito and Gogeta. Just made it into a banner. You really think Najeeb drew the fusion dance for Toriyama? Razz

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : Respective zrk members PLEASE put the logos in your respective avatars .

you shouldn't really force them to put it in there avatars...maybe you weren't forcing but most guys will make there own uniques tsw thing...I mean look at all the TSw avatars some have the logo or an edited logo...most of em are diverse mine isn't even the original its a diff one made by Zielan...but yeah with the logo thing you could just direct people to konan for a Z-RK avatar or Zielan,Domo,even though MCgrass is the in-game enemy hed still make you one even roganX has some Photoshop-like gimp work....just tell the guys to ask one of them if they want...just a suggestion

Dokumas Jamaicabronx View user's profile Send private message

Hahaha dude we don't even have a topic shows how intellectually lacking you are najeeeb. Regardless you can't beat The Elites

Dokumas wrote : Hahaha dude we don't even have a topic shows how intellectually lacking you are najeeeb. Regardless you can't beat The Elites

jebus dokumas ever since you joined the elites you got so mean and arrogant man O.o what did Domi rub off on you?

Haha I'm acting like this on purpose friendly competition. Plus The Elites are suppose to act like douchebags Very Happy

Dokumas wrote : Haha I'm acting like this on purpose friendly competition. Plus The Elites are suppose to act like douchebags Very Happy

mcgrass doesn't..or at least he isn't a douche to me...lssj4 and Domi are made for douchebagging *laughing out loud*

but yeah dokumas my mom says the computer is getting checked on Monday and I guess well get it fixed after she knows what's wrong I guess so just a little update on my in-game hiatus

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Okay cool I hope to see you back soon. So we can battle Very Happy

I request mods to clear the trash from this thread please >.< , TEAM ELITE STOP BRAGGING , AND get lost FROM OUR THREADS

ssj6vegeta I was not forcing anyone :p , but the logo was a hard work done by Zielan , he had to make it several times to get it correct or 2 times I guess Razz , so it would be appreciated if members adopted this below their original avators , it's the best clan avator so far , so it's just a request not an obligation

najeeb wrote : I request mods to clear the trash from this thread please >.< , TEAM ELITE STOP BRAGGING , AND know the place FROM OUR THREADS

ssj6vegeta I was not forcing anyone :p , but the logo was a hard work done by Zielan , he had to make it several times to get it correct or 2 times I guess Razz , so it would be appreciated if members adopted this below their original avators , it's the best clan avator so far , so it's just a request not an obligation

aaaah I see =P

mcgrass Beta Trapezoid View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : I request mods to clear the trash from this thread please >.< , TEAM ELITE STOP BRAGGING , AND get lost FROM OUR THREADS

But this topic is in FREE FORUM, anyone can say what he want's to say ^^

najeeb wrote : I request mods to clear the trash from this thread please >.< , TEAM ELITE STOP BRAGGING , AND get lost FROM OUR THREADS

Hmm, but why is it so big?? We have a limited space for our avatars and that logo is quite huge.
Compare to to the TSW logo, or the the logo.

they can resize it and , team elite member , no you can't post off topic even in free forum

Second try for the Alliance banner:

very good rogan! you're very good at photo shop , the Gogeta and Vegito one was epic too

najeeb wrote : very good rogan! you're very good at photo shop , the Gogeta and Vegito one was epic too

that's GIMP =P

ssj6vegeta wrote :

najeeb wrote : very good rogan! you're very good at photo shop , the Gogeta and Vegito one was epic too

that's GIMP =P

that's awesome! Very Happy

<<  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]