Content

<<  1, 2, 3

Vegeta head sculpt

suckapunch View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lfs wrote : The perfection was never so close...

the boots are a littlw wrong...it looks like there's a flap before the yellow part of the boot

Lfs Z Artist View user's profile Send private message

suckapunch wrote :

the boots are a littlw wrong...it looks like there's a flap before the yellow part of the boot

Thank you for your kind comment, but I'm interpreting this my own way and I'm doing the way I want it. Still thank you for your feedback.

Update. Lighting works. Works left: lighting; proportions and other minor tweaks. And finally, pose.

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

Lfs wrote :

suckapunch wrote :

Thank you for your kind comment, but I'm interpreting this my own way and I'm doing the way I want it. Still thank you for your feedback.

Update. Lighting works. Works left: lighting; proportions and other minor tweaks. And finally, pose.

That's awesome

mcgrass Beta Trapezoid View user's profile Send private message

Lfs wrote :

suckapunch wrote :

Make screens in different poses, like Big Bang, Powering up, or When He bends screams Very Happy

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

wow awoesome , but something is funny with the hands Razz

TRL View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : wow awoesome , but something is funny with the hands Razz

The fingers are not long enough and all the same length.

TRL wrote :

najeeb wrote : wow awoesome , but something is funny with the hands Razz

The fingers are not long enough and all the same length.

They are bended and it seems as they are all the same. However, that's super wrong. They are all different sizes. I don't do old traditional hand poses with straight fingers. Bended gives some advantage over straight.

They are bended somewhat like that all differently.
http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/gadgetlab/hand.jpg

But it is correct that size of the hand could use some work.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

When they all bend the same amount, you should still be able to see the length differences, but I can't. I think you need to exaggerate the length of the ring and middle finger more.

TRL wrote : When they all bend the same amount, you should still be able to see the length differences, but I can't. I think you need to exaggerate the length of the ring and middle finger more.

Thanks man! I will really look at it!

Denz Exploitative / Efficient View user's profile Send private message

I like the rock, also his crotch width is too much, >< move the gap closer mayne

Also I suggest for the proportional issues that you rotate the head in normal stance, then after you tweak everything and it is fine, pose it. at the moment the neck muscles are still off, and I can't really see what you fixed, maybe because of the small image size. As I said, do not hesitate when fixing your models.

Keep it rolling

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 18, 2011

TRL wrote : When they all bend the same amount, you should still be able to see the length differences, but I can't. I think you need to exaggerate the length of the ring and middle finger more.

*laughing out loud* make him show the middle finger Razz

<<  1, 2, 3

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]