Content

1, 2  >>

Why 2 gokus?

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, September 13, 2009

Why is in the game two gokus Question
They have same skills, they are the same with other texture.

I know than in the serie he had different costumes, but them, why Piccolo hasn't cape Question Twisted Evil

Forza Gerlacious View user's profile Send private message

Because there is a bit more variety with 2 types of Goku. Caped Piccolo is not there yet.

But is necessary that variety Question

Lfs Z Artist View user's profile Send private message

As in series Goku had a lot of different different school logos. But to answer the question, no - it's not so necessary for online gameplay.

GoliasBR View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 14, 2009

ESFER25 wrote : But is necessary that variety Question

It`s no necessary, but it`s a good thing. I mean, it gives us some options, and we all like that. Also, in Goku`s case we have small differences, but other characters`s differences may be bigger (maybe something like other model - like caped Piccolo, Vegeta and all his armors...)

maxkhaos View user's profile Send private message

But you won't even notice it when fighting a Goku with the emblem or without =/
like with caped Piccolo you would notice because he would have something on his back like Raditz has Razz

Zajac View user's profile Send private message

I wonder... Will Goku with emblem also be able to turn into Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3? Will those characters differ or its just about outfit?

Zajac wrote : I wonder... Will Goku with emblem also be able to turn into Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3? Will those characters differ or its just about outfit?

It's only a matter of different outfit. But if you want them to differ you can of course modify that yourself Smile

Benacer View user's profile Send private message

Well, why not 2 Gokus? It doesn't seem like such a big deal to implement new outfits, and they at least add some diversity. I'm hoping to see Goku wearing the blue dogi from the Dragon Ball Z ending in this game someday. Razz

tensuke View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I like having multiple clothes and stuff, like Piccolo with/without his cape and Goku with/without his emblem. Maybe a function could be implemented where when you pick your character, for example. Goku or Piccolo, underneath the model is a left/right arrow where you can change the styles? That way you wouldn't have like 10 Gokus for 10 different styles, and you could just change their style once you pick the character. Of course for someone like Gohan who has young/youngish/old, there could still be seperate characters...

Branks View user's profile Send private message

tensuke wrote : I like having multiple clothes and stuff, like Piccolo with/without his cape and Goku with/without his emblem. Maybe a function could be implemented where when you pick your character, for example. Goku or Piccolo, underneath the model is a left/right arrow where you can change the styles? That way you wouldn't have like 10 Gokus for 10 different styles, and you could just change their style once you pick the character. Of course for someone like Gohan who has young/youngish/old, there could still be seperate characters...

I agree with this post. No sense in multiple models if it's just a minor skin change.

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

It is a simple skin change, and not an entirely new model. It's just we didn't get around to making a proper skin selector in time. Quake 3's character select screen works the same way.

acira View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'll tell you why there are 2 gokus Smile
one will have the Kaioken and the other will transform into Super Saiyan...

I think 2 gokus have KK and Super Saiyan Rolling Eyes

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

The character select screen will be sorted by saga in a later version. Each saga version of the character will have distinct power capacities, abilities, and (at times) appearances.

raw^ View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : The character select screen will be sorted by saga in a later version. Each saga version of the character will have distinct power capacities, abilities, and (at times) appearances.

very interesting

Zeth wrote : The character select screen will be sorted by saga in a later version. Each saga version of the character will have distinct power capacities, abilities, and (at times) appearances.

A GOOD ANSWER!!!!!!

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS *intense laughter*

acira View user's profile Send private message

told you Cool well in a lacking kind of way *laughing out loud*

Is a character select screen like in Bid for Power RC2 planned? If I manage to find my Quake 3 cd I can show it, but it was discussed a few months ago.

Forza wrote :

Is a character select screen like in Bid for Power RC2 planned? If I manage to find my Quake 3 cd I can show it, but it was discussed a few months ago.

Bid For Power Question "RC2" Question Question (release Candidate 2 Question) *intense laughter*

You don't know what it looks like obviously. It was incredible.

Forza wrote : You don't know what it looks like obviously. It was incredible.

I didn't know than was rc2 for Bid For Power Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Tom ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

it was.. alright. I wouldn't call it amazing, but yes, there will be a character select screen.

harmless View user's profile Send private message

will there be any charecters from the original Dragonball?

Timothy View user's profile Send private message

No

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]