Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >>

CHARACTER CREATION Dragon Ball Z UT?!!!!

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Postscript That was Part 1 of that boss battle scene, part 2 might come out tomorrow. Plus I kind of dislike his VA, does not sound a right VA for this type of character.

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

I just noticed, I haven't heard any of the original Dragon Ball Z Japanese soundtrack yet... I thought this game was supposed to have that.

Malek View user's profile Send private message

ESFER25 wrote : The boss battles look like NUNS2 to me...

Yeah, NUNS2 was very cool, I finished the story mode the day I bought it, I hope UT will have something close in the story and the QTE.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Bebi with his towel fabric fur looks so terribly bad beyond comprehension. Are these guys really supposed to be professionals?

So boss battle is avoiding kiblasts with cutscene attacks inbetween? How fun.

Critical as usual I see TRL, any other positive things you have seen in this game so far?

TRL View user's profile Send private message

LegendarySS4 wrote : Critical as usual I see TRL, any other positive things you have seen in this game so far?

Nope!

Come on really that Oozaru looks like a wash cloth!

TRL wrote :

LegendarySS4 wrote : Critical as usual I see TRL, any other positive things you have seen in this game so far?

Nope!

Come on really that Oozaru looks like a wash cloth!

Really? Not the Story mode, CAC?

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

I'm sorry dude, but the QTE plays like trash, and the graphic settings look horrible.

Glad everyone ignored my previous post.

Anyway, I think making a more realistic type fur was quite an attempt considering how great apes looked in the older Tenkaichi games. But the boss battles look easy more or less, reminds me too much of Storm 2. They all have the same setup...dodge stuff, then QTE. At least with Naruto, things switched up once in a while.

DarkPrince_92 wrote : Glad everyone ignored my previous post.

Anyway, I think making a more realistic type fur was quite an attempt considering how great apes looked in the older Tenkaichi games. But the boss battles look easy more or less, reminds me too much of Storm 2. They all have the same setup...dodge stuff, then QTE. At least with Naruto, things switched up once in a while.

Yep, look at CC2(Cyberconnect2 company which made Naruto series games)
There are currently making NUNSG and Asura's wrath, Asura's wrath is mainly QTE so you can say they are experienced.

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

His fur does look really bad o.o

Malek View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : Bebi with his towel fabric fur looks so terribly bad beyond comprehension. Are these guys really supposed to be professionals?

So boss battle is avoiding kiblasts with cutscene attacks inbetween? How fun.

Agreed on every single word! This was what came first in my mind when I saw the video, like if he had a single attack that isn't one of his fingers kiblasts,
At least Janemba does two things all the time... Rolling Eyes

LegendarySS4 wrote : Yep, look at CC2(Cyberconnect2 company which made Naruto series games)
There are currently making NUNSG and Asura's wrath, Asura's wrath is mainly QTE so you can say they are experienced.

Yeah, Asura's wrath looks baddass as love though. I wanna see more on that game.

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Part 3 of Hero MOde, and Part 2 of the QTE boss battle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQty5YhoRYw&feature=feedu

DarkPrince_92 wrote :

LegendarySS4 wrote : Yep, look at CC2(Cyberconnect2 company which made Naruto series games)

Yeah, Asura's wrath looks baddass as love though. I wanna see more on that game.

Same here man.

RoganX Classy View user's profile Send private message

LegendarySS4 wrote : Part 3 of Hero MOde, and Part 2 of the QTE boss battle.

So a Super Saiyan will be able to pull off something that originally was hard for a Super Saiyan 4, makes sense...

RoganX wrote :

LegendarySS4 wrote : Part 3 of Hero MOde, and Part 2 of the QTE boss battle.

So a Super Saiyan will be able to pull off something that originally was hard for a Super Saiyan 4, makes sense...

Agree, plus like I said earlier Baby Vegeta's VA is terrible. Def use Japanese VA for Sure Very Happy
And this is a an alternate fight just for CAC I presume.

At least it's good to know that a 'Hero' can go Super Saiyan, although I wonder if the implemented Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3.

RoganX wrote : At least it's good to know that a 'Hero' can go Super Saiyan, although I wonder if the implemented Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3.

Well, I would like to see that, but if you check the 2nd video which I posted somewhere in this thread. You can use the different Aura's even Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3 and Super Saiyan 4.

LegendarySS4 wrote :

RoganX wrote : At least it's good to know that a 'Hero' can go Super Saiyan, although I wonder if the implemented Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3.

Well, I would like to see that, but if you check the 2nd video which I posted somewhere in this thread. You can use the different Aura's even Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3 and Super Saiyan 4.

That is good to know, but I guess that is for your basic aura. I wonder if the aura would than change after transforming... Anyway, I do hope they have Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 transformations, I wanna see a hero with a Mohawk turn Super Saiyan 3!

RoganX wrote :

LegendarySS4 wrote :

That is good to know, but I guess that is for your basic aura. I wonder if the aura would than change after transforming... Anyway, I do hope they have Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 transformations, I wanna see a hero with a Mohawk turn Super Saiyan 3!

I know, right?? Would be epic.
Plus when I start the CAC, time to make the first black Saiyan, with Wild hair and 17 Costume.
Would be epic Very Happy

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

Am I the only one who doesn't give a trash about new Dragon Ball Z for consoles anymore?

Reply with quote Thursday, September 08, 2011

New trailer- "Ultimate Story Mode"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNxg0BqNnuY&feature=feedu

"Experience the most faithful Dragon Ball Z story mode ever in Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi!
This mode includes free roaming, boss battles, pursuits, hidden missions and is supported for the first time by 30 minutes remastered anime sequences."

Also they haven't shown the Buu Saga!
But those Pre-rendered anime scenes are a nice touch Very Happy

SG_SSJ View user's profile Send private message

LegendarySS4 wrote : New trailer- "Ultimate Story Mode"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNxg0BqNnuY&feature=feedu

"Experience the most faithful Dragon Ball Z story mode ever in Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi!
This mode includes free roaming, boss battles, pursuits, hidden missions and is supported for the first time by 30 minutes remastered anime sequences."

*cough* better than dbkai *cough* BEST Dragon Ball Z GAME...EVAH!

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]