Content

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

the end...

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, July 14, 2011

I got boret so... I made a random animation for this character, this Vegeta will have a couple of different attacks like... burning attack, special beam cannon, Spirit Bomb and stuff like that, cool animations for the transformations, and other things like that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS3fYyR-a4k

still working in the other attacks...

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud*, but nice.

But anty, what about all your older project, like that amazing without height Goku or caped Piccolo ?

Hogeta View user's profile Send private message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik

You tried to do something like this right?

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, July 15, 2011

AnTy wrote : I got boret so... I made a random animation for this character, this Vegeta will have a couple of different attacks like... burning attack, special beam cannon, Spirit Bomb and stuff like that, cool animations for the transformations, and other things like that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS3fYyR-a4k

still working in the other attacks...

ITS OVER 9 THOUSAAAAAAAAANDDD!!! Its pretty good for something you did out of complete boredom

SAMCROSS, them die...
Hogeta, no, I'm working in one Vegeta with moves from others Dragon Ball Z characters, and I was thinkin in put that animation in the Super Saiyan transformation but... no...
domodestuction, thanks, that animation take me like 5 - 7 min, but is just lacking in identifiable function because I already delete that...
anyway for the power up animation I will use this one (Brolly's charge)...

the reference:

I will put a couple of attacks/ moves from:
future Trunks
Goku
Brolly
Gohan
Piccolo
freezer
Vegetto
Gogeta
and maybe other characters...
you could put a couple of references about the attacks you want to see...

Zay View user's profile Send private message

[quote="AnTy"]SAMCROSS, them die...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

we want Piccolo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dokumas Jamaicabronx View user's profile Send private message

Nice work Anty. I can't wait to see your upcoming projects and also welcome back. Very Happy

Reply with quote Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dokumas wrote : Nice work Anty. I can't wait to see your upcoming projects and also welcome back. Very Happy

thanks, well... I'm trying to make a great character so... the animations are so fvckin cool, I will put a video after to finish like 3 or 4 new attacks/animation, and I have to say it, this animation are my best so far (just in ZEQ2-lite)... anyway here a pictures of the changes in the character so far:
"new" head (xicor) (I don't remember who made this but... you can found this in the forum):

Trunks attack (I don't remember the name but with this one he kill freezer) (this one is better then the other of the videos)

and Gogeta's big bang kamehameha (I love this animation)(ignorte the gallik gun aura)

now I'm working in other Gogeta's attack (he kill Janemba with that attack) (I don't remember the loving names of the attacks so...)

RoganX Classy View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote :

Dokumas wrote : Nice work Anty. I can't wait to see your upcoming projects and also welcome back. Very Happy

thanks, well... I'm trying to make a great character so... the animations are so fvckin cool, I will put a video after to finish like 3 or 4 new attacks/animation, and I have to say it, this animation are my best so far (just in ZEQ2-lite)... anyway here a pictures of the changes in the character so far:
"new" head (xicor) (I don't remember who made this but... you can found this in the forum):

Trunks attack (I don't remember the name but with this one he kill freezer) (this one is better then the other of the videos)

and Gogeta's big bang kamehameha (I love this animation)(ignorte the gallik gun aura)

now I'm working in other Gogeta's attack (he kill Janemba with that attack) (I don't remember the loving names of the attacks so...)

Looking nice Anty, can't wait to see the videos of the animations. Keep it up man.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

I understand that by doing this you can have fun and just animate whatever you feel like. I guess that's good for keeping motivated.

But I'm also kind of disappointed that you don't try to apply yourself and really finish the animations of a certain character you're doing.
I know there's some boring animations to do if you want to complete the full list. But man it would be great if you could help out in animating some of the svn stuff.

Anty excellent work! Very Happy

Reply with quote Sunday, July 17, 2011

AnTy wrote :

The Trunks attack is Burning Attack, the Janemba attack is Stardust Breaker.

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

is it me or is Vegeta standing like freeza

Close, but Frieza's back is (if I remember correctly) pushed up the front

EDIT:
Here's a comparison

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 19, 2011

RoganX and Dokumas, thanks
Hogeta, okay, I will search later, thanks for the information...
RealDeal, them are almost the same so... anyway is from Brolly...
TRL, I see, well... is just for fun, anyway is just a random character, anyway I'm working in one SVN character (frame per frame because I work just with that)... but if I try to take serious this game (is just a game so... I don't think so...) I will help...
anyway here a video about the two attacks, the power up animation and SVN future Trunks (everything made frame per frame)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1G6F3oV0Vg

Trunks (everything made frame per frame)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1G6F3oV0Vg

I like the song Laughing

Pretty good, *rolling on floor laughing*'d at the ending, and you did a great job, considering it's not easy just animating frame per frame.

RealDeal, hahaha
Hogeta, thanks
unfortunately youtube already delete the video so... later I will do another one... anyway enjoy this screenshot:

Ivan View user's profile Send private message

As always Anty great work Smile.Nice screenshot Shocked
And can you upload the video again?

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 20, 2011

NICE! You even have Super Kaioken

boris View user's profile Send private message

wow this looks like in the anime :O

AnTy wrote : RealDeal, hahaha
Hogeta, thanks
unfortunately youtube already delete the video so... later I will do another one... anyway enjoy this screenshot:

It is in the frame of flying animation or???

Ivan, Dokumas and boris, thanks
Ivan, yes, but with the other new attack/animation (maybe will be from Bardock or another guy, I'm not sure)...
Hogeta, well... I was changing the animations of Goku (just in mêlée) but... when he do something "different" the animation looks bad because he do this new attack but the others use the same old animation so... I was doing something different with Vegeta too and when Vegeta and Goku fight is a great fight but... when you do that vs another character well... you know is different so... is just lacking in identifiable function try something like that... anyway I was trying to do something like this for the stun animation (THIS ONE IS JUST A POSSE):

but... will be the same problem because if I stun the character with another guy (I don't know with freezer) that animation will looks bad...
anyway I'm not sure about the new attack for this guy and I don't want to upload the same video again so... I will check a couple of good attacks and I will make one, later (maybe another day) I will upload a new video...

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, July 21, 2011

Anty, it seems like your Goku is bugged, may you want I to send you a fix I made

Reply with quote Thursday, July 21, 2011

is Brolly 20 ft tall?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]