Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  >>

NELLO!!'s edits

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 26, 2012

NELLO!! wrote : can't be is improbable.. is sure your problem trust me richma...

I can't fail Wink

funny...

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

read before anty ...
is not my problem really..

and I can't fail again ..
is still funny.. *laughing out loud* Laughing

Konan View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : and I can't fail again ..

Funny, its kind of like when you say: 'no more bugs!!"..

Just because you do not know something, does not mean that it does not exist ..

no more bugs = you don't see bugs..
you can't fail = ohohoo..of course you can!

If Blizzard say the same things:
1.They never release patches for World of Warcraft and leave it with bugs..
2.About the fails..just check Diablo 3.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Pssst. Nello wasn't being literal, you two.
It's just a self-motivating expression.

The biggest difference between Notch and Nello is obvious, Notch post the bugs of the latest minecraft release, instead of say: 'no bugs!!" *laughing out loud*..

Kind of irritating it's not motivating..if I do something I double check it before release it and always make a backup and check it again next day to see the problems with clear mind. Even after that I can't say its perfect, maybe 'final" but not last and not perfect.

But you know, nevermind..everybody do this on his own.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

You don't get it Konan.

He's saying: "I can't allow myself to fail"

I hope.

Konan wrote : The biggest difference between Notch and Nello is obvious, Notch post the bugs of the latest minecraft release, instead of say: 'no bugs!!" *laughing out loud*..

Kind of irritating it's not motivating..if I do something I double check it before release it and always make a backup and check it again next day to see the problems with clear mind. Even after that I can't say its perfect, maybe 'final" but not last and not perfect.

But you know, nevermind..everybody do this on his own.

hey listen.. download Gohan Bojack..play with his
I have done my best and I have controlled it many but many times(I'm a maniac) I'm pretty sure that there are no bugs..or kind of problems , if there are ... I think not .. but honestly it is also because I had to work in Misfit Model 3D for it (you know that when you resize the character then you have to refine the various positions of tags) ..
I worked frame by frame without causing any kind of damage .. and every single file in. rar is positioned in the correct folders and elsewhere ..

I have always done so .. I've never forgotten anything .. I've always been hyper ordered .. now more than ever ..

plays with the character that I made if you will like there should be something goes wrong, right? Wink Very Happy

Konan. Until you start developing as actively as Nello (or some others are), I don't think you have any room to even THINK about critiquing their performance or design philosophies.

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Zeth wrote : Konan. Until you start developing as actively as Nello (or some others are), I don't think you have any room to even THINK about critiquing their performance or design philosophies.

okey dokey, let the egoists work..

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

Konan wrote : okey dokey, let the egoists work..

Egoists are apparently a dime a dozen around here, judging from this post.

Setting all that aside, nice work, Nello. I haven't downloaded it yet, but I've had little time to really do anything lately. Perhaps eventually you can turn your attention to the coolest *cough future Gohan cough* version of Gohan! Haha, just kidding. Glad to see you're still pumped about zeq2lite, and keep up the good work.

That goes for all you addon makers Very Happy

okey dokey, let the egoists work..

I think you fail to understand how egoism works, Konan. You are labeling arrogance in place of what is actually confidence, experience, and accomplishment.

Anty, Gigirs, Nello, Toebi, Baldwin, and many others take time away from their school, jobs, and lives in general to invest work in ZEQ2-lite. They've applied a degree of tenacity to learn systems involving config setup, modeling, mapping, texturing, animating, rigging, exporting, and a slew of other skill-based feats.

For you to just come in and non-constructively and unnecessarily criticize their flow, their self-motivating drives/mantras, despite having not invested equal amounts of time and energy yourself is far worse a scenario than their own pride. It's blind cynicism -- a concept in which lies no feasible goal aside from demoralization of their very being.

No one is claiming to be superior in any way here as you suggest, Konan, but until you've walked in mile in their shoes and can comprehend the skills and process involved, you have no right to judge others on similar criteria.

problem internet?

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : read before anty ...
is not my problem really..

and I can't fail again ..
is still funny.. *laughing out loud* :*laughing out loud*:

yep, still funny, and is even more funny now because them make a discussion about that... and I didn't say it for you...

I can't fail Wink

that's funny to me, I can't see the big deal with that...

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Konan, sometimes there are times when people don't agree, and there are times when it is unnecessary to criticize each other's combination of words...

Do you honestly believe that Nello thinks he is perfect? He may be a bit too sure of himself at times, but it's not a bad thing since he does improve.

Besides, it's kind of lacking to argue language with a non-English speaker that uses Google Translate. Neither of you can get your true point across.

Also, you are making yourself look worse by insulting Nello. So it's best to drop it. :\

...I realize I don't have the authority to criticize people's work, but I do so anyway, and, in my opinion, it's acceptable if I tell them what's wrong with the work, rather than the individual, and suggest one or several possible solutions.

I don't pick people's words apart unless I choose to be a Grammar doctor of love, but I always know exactly what they mean to say. Wink

Linkxp500 wrote : Konan, sometimes there are times when people don't agree, and there are times when it is unnecessary to criticize each other's combination of words...

Do you honestly believe that Nello thinks he is perfect? He may be a bit too sure of himself at times, but it's not a bad thing since he does improve.

Besides, it's kind of lacking to argue language with a non-English speaker that uses Google Translate. Neither of you can get your true point across.

Also, you are making yourself look worse by insulting Nello. So it's best to drop it. :\

...I realize I don't have the authority to criticize people's work, but I do so anyway, and, in my opinion, it's acceptable if I tell them what's wrong with the work, rather than the individual, and suggest one or several possible solutions.

I don't pick people's words apart unless I choose to be a Grammar doctor of love, but I always know exactly what they mean to say. Wink

If somebody act like an egoist than most of peoples don't like it..even if he just acting..
Why don't act like a 'normal" person..is that to hard?
Most of you need psychiatrist..no wonder.
Even on DBM comments you can see lot of fearsome creatures and corrupted moderator.

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Konan wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote : Konan, sometimes there are times when people don't agree, and there are times when it is unnecessary to criticize each other's combination of words...

If somebody act like an egoist than most of peoples don't like it..even if he just acting..
Even on DBM comments you can see lot of fearsome creatures and corrupted moderator.

*Ahem* Egotist. Razz

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

You guys so slam off-topic.

Now let's get back on topic.

LegendarySS4 wrote : You guys so slam off-topic.

Now let's get back on topic.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

It's not an issue anyway. If anything, Nello would still listen to me or Brad, etc. if he gets out of control. But to me there's no problem.

Being a bit cocky at times is part of the fun of being good at something. Razz Besides he can't even touch my level yet! Cool

Edit: sort of on topic: the color of that earlier landing map looks more accurate. But that's something that can be edited real quickly. Removing the fog of that map would also return the anime like mountains to their previous glory.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. You are taking Nello's offshoot inspirational self-directed comment far to literally and personally. Context and usage is important in this conversation, Konan. Nobody is being arrogant. There is no abuse of power. I'm not sure what's gotten into you lately, but you should consider adjusting your attitude to be less aggressive and more conscientious.

*Ahem* Egotist.

Either is acceptable.

Besides he can't even touch my level yet!

See, Konan. A comment like this isn't intended to be conceited. Tonality is pertinent. As TRL explains, in this case, it's just playful banter.

Edit: sort of on topic: the color of that earlier landing map looks more accurate. But that's something that can be edited real quickly.

The current ZEQ2-lite rendition of the landing map wasn't aimed at being accurate as much on a color level as that of a detail one (which it still lacks). I did the grass/crater variations of both versions here, but there are yet other versions that are much, much more accurate in terms of colors or grass/dirt patching (but never both simultaneously).

TRL, an approach similar to what you did on the Last Stand map would be most ideal, but it'd probably be best to be done in a manner that involves multiple layers of tiling details/grass variations as opposed to one giant texture. I believe McGrass (or perhaps Anoxable?) was working on this task at one point, but I'm uncertain how much progress was done.

Removing the fog of that map would also return the anime like mountains to their previous glory.

Not necessarily. I believe this version of landing just used a directly ripped from series snapshot that only exists on a single mountain. The current one is used in ZEQ2-lite is a hand-painted texture done by SV -- granted even it has some blurring/stretching issues. The fog should not cover it up though. That was done in the last commit when Baldwin recompiled the map and swapped out the pine trees for yours.

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 28, 2012

new up for tora..

Wink

precise, but the face looks like a....

Zay View user's profile Send private message

The legs look... weird.

Gunny Jr View user's profile Send private message