Content

<<  1, 2

Super Saiyan 3 Trunks

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Hmmm well, any animating I did in 3ds max was also frame by frame, so that's not a problem. You really should look into getting your computer updater or something so it can run.

Because the main thing with editing animations like you do is that there's a risk of contorting the model, changing the polyflow. While with a rigged skeleton you never have this other than stretching.

I don't know maybe some computer savvy guy in the chat could help you set up 3ds max up properly so it works. Or maybe your computer just blows buttocks.

Hogeta View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Savvy guy?

I brought my old laptop to some young geezer, he was touching it a lot... When he "fixed it" I tried it, Next thing you know, I get a picture of someone's bum everytime I log on...

So I decided to trash the laptop

Moral: Never trust geezers, but use offical help

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 03, 2011

well... almost all the characters from the SVN are rigged, all you need is add the .bip and export them in .md3, anyway is a cool idea TRL but... one I can't see anything in 3ds max

I can probably assist you with that if you grab Teamviewer and contact me sometime.

and two I work much better in frame per frame animations so... could be better if

You can do frame by frame animation style in max as well -- even adjusting vertexes directly for things like hair/expressions! The bones/skeleton is just there to let you get the larger detail changes like limb movement more quickly.

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]