Content

1, 2, 3, 4  >>

ZEQ2-lite Original Soundtrack

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 22, 2011

The ZEQ2-lite Original Soundtrack is now available for download as separate component from the game. Those of you who have participated in the development process or the public beta 1 experiment should be familiar with these tracks as they are an integral part of the (incomplete) project’s experience.

All 45+ tracks done (so far) for ZEQ2-lite have been crafted with love and hand-created by our two talented musicians, Circlerun (Aaron Talbert) and Lycium (Harry Gochi). They are primarily based on Bruce Faulconer original series themes, but also debut original tracks done in a similar styling as well. It’s important to note that these are direct in-game representations of the tracks and thus may be quite short or feature abrupt transitions/ending due to how the game’s transitional and dynamic music system functions.

You can get the Saga One and Saga Two ZEQ2-lite soundtrack albums by clicking on the supplied links below. If enough interest is garnered from their release, a special remastered set of tracks designed for out-of-game listening experiences may come about.

Saga One:
Zip Download
Youtube Playlist

Saga Two:
Zip Download
Youtube Playlist

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 22, 2011

saga one is the sounds of Public Beta 1

the one that gives you the essence of Public Beta 1 is

Beyond

Tremble

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 29, 2011

The music doesn't get enough attention and appreciation it derserves! Come on guys! Smile

MDave wrote : The music doesn't get enough attention and appreciation it derserves! Come on guys! Smile

pfft I'm a big fan of the music Razz

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

MDave wrote : The music doesn't get enough attention and appreciation it derserves! Come on guys! Smile

Nobody is posting anything because we can't find words to describe how awesome the music is D:

saga 1 is possession...just saying

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

All tracks are unique and great. Smile

IrishBlood Oldschool View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The music inspires me to write some music again. These sounds are great-stellar!!

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

add it in next revision,or it already added?

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

heh very beautiful soundtrack.. but dragonball born in my brain with original Japanese soundtrack ...for me original soundtrack are Japanese ... who's created dragonball ??? a Japanese ,,so dragonball is born with Japanese music,, I can not understand and I will never understand, why this upset you in your country? .. DRAGONBALL IS Japanese not AMERICAN ...

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

heck no , I can't even stand the Japanese version of music , so ticklish and childish

but these sound tracks rock , espicially the saga 1

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : heck no , I can't even stand the Japanese version of music , so ticklish and childish

heck no , I can't even stand the English version of music , so ticklish and childish.

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

hmm I like both English and Japanese ticklish music

najeeb wrote : heck no , I can't even stand the Japanese version of music , so ticklish and childish

let me guess you like rap and heavy metal Rolling Eyes

and how to put this in gamme ?I put it in ZEQ2 lite-music folder

nielsmillikan View user's profile Send private message

I like saga 1 and 2 both but saga 2 tracks give me more boost while fighting. Smile

you know what I just noticed? that picture is zeq2lites model *stunned*

wheres Vegeta?

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

ESFER25 wrote :

heck no , I can't even stand the English version of music , so ticklish and childish.

then cry Laughing

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

This.... Soundtrack... is...
EPIC!!!!!!

Japanese is epic(original) .........

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : Japanese is epic(original) .........

howewer are starting to like ...
I did not like because I've always seen the Japanese version of Dragonball! dragonball in my country is passed along with Japanese music ..

this thing is new to me .. in each case with different music dragonball radically change ...

I would like to know if you have changed even those of the GT series ..

in american dubs the music changed so did the coices some of em are good and these by ZEQ2 are remixes of the american dub tracks and some of em sound better than the originals

I understand you grew up to the Japanese music so you like it better and that's fine

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

The English Dragon Ball Z was (and still is) one of the very VERY few anime series that has EVER had a composer come in and do dozens upon dozens (closer to hundreds) of original tracks for a mere dub. It's also one of the only series I am aware of that uses a action-sequenced behavior to alter the music progressively based on occurring situations in a segmented form.

Whether the genre of music speaks to you personally or not and even whether or not you feel a nostalgic bond, it'd be foolish not to recognize the uniqueness of Bruce Faulconer's work and the impact it has on extending the boundaries of musical identity in a piece of media.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Bruce Faulconer's Spirit Bomb theme is so good, it makes the move so much more magical. I can't imagine the scene without it. It just builds up so well.

I haven't seen the dragonball in Japanese yet, so I wouldn't know how the music holds up. I do know that it does sound a bit outdated in parts. I am familiar with it because of the dragonball dub.

The only thing that was good about GT was the Japanese intro music, that's it.

I love bruce faulconer's music it was amazing and I liked how certain songs played during certain situations...it all fit so well

the fact is we live in two worlds at opposite ...

you try the same with homelessness Japanese music, as I feel the same way for those of Bruce falcouner and others ..
everything depended on how we saw things the first time and so is life ..

howewer taken individually to a specific scene without thinking of dragonball .. I like your music so much, I can not deny
Smile

1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]