Content

<<  1, 2

TMNT and Zeq2lite extreme

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, September 10, 2011

franco_15 wrote : *laughing out loud* these models are made ​​by me!!

No.

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

franco_15 wrote :

Damaera wrote :

Hogeta wrote :

Not bad...

Yes, not bad. Too bad that they're using both Earth Special Forces's and SV's models for their project, which they most likely didn't credit.

As for Krillin, doesn't look that good to be honest. If they properly scaled down the Goku model, changed some proportions, and heavily fixed the head, it wouldn't look as bad.

*laughing out loud* these models are made ​​by me!!

I'm pretty sure they weren't, as I saw the Vegeta and Vegetto models being worked on by SV years ago. As for Super Buu, those were made by good game.

As in, not all of those models were made by the same person. As in, you didn't make them.

Denz Exploitative / Efficient View user's profile Send private message

Vegeta = Kreshi
Veggeto = SV
Super Buu = Earth Special Forces

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

I was actually considering saying that Kreshi made the Vegeta, but then I thought SV did. Oh well, at least I was close!

and rippers should die

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

franco_15 wrote :

I want proof that you actually modeled these characters from scratch. Until then...

Die.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, September 11, 2011

I want proof that you actually modeled these characters from scratch. Until then...

We're in a community full of fresh, young minds. There's a language barrier as well as one concerning proper nomenclature. Please realize it's existence. When he says he created the models, he could simply be referring to the process of porting and exporting them and thus the creation as a ZEQ2-lite character.

Put down your torch, never to raise it against anyone again, or I'll help you do it.

and rippers should die

No such thing. I don't care what backwater witch-burning mentality you may have picked up while browsing mods of old, it's perfectly accepted to port any non-commercial model to ZEQ2-lite (with or without permission/accreditation).

Please don't be be so pretentious. Porting a model DOES take effort whether you created it or not. Proper Quake 3 exportation is a learning process -- even more so considering ZEQ2-lite's multitude of configuration scripts. Regardless of what you believe, his work is a forward momentum of progress on both himself and the community. Your words mirror this -- standing as a form of growth-repression.

For more information on this stance, refer to the threads below (in entirety) before forming any kind of rebuttal.

http://www.ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30758#30758
http://www.ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30797#30797
http://www.ZEQ2.com/site/viewtopic.php?t=583

I wasn't really serious about death wish Zeth, but he did say:

.. in my time, you would usually die of shame and other things if you were to say that for other one's work.

Postscript. I wonder where Kreshi is now..

NikhilR View user's profile Send private message

Is this is the real ZEQ2 lite then what is Extreme ZEQ2 lite?
Do they have permission to release a second ZEQ2 lite? Should that forum even exist?

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

NikhilR wrote : Is this is the real ZEQ2 lite then what is Extreme ZEQ2 lite?
Do they have permission to release a second ZEQ2 lite? Should that forum even exist?

I would guess that since we all use the same base files, it is just a separate community working for the same goal we are, just in a more comfortable environment. I've seen them host servers, so I strongly believe this is the case.

NikhilR View user's profile Send private message

So if the Spanish Clans challenge us for a tournament, it shall be the Battle at Gravelines all over again!
We shall sink their armada! Twisted Evil

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

NikhilR wrote : So if the Spanish Clans challenge us for a tournament, it shall be the Battle at Gravelines all over again!
We shall sink their armada! Twisted Evil

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada

Darn it! I didn't want a history lesson, that's why I go to school. Laughing

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

I thought they were Hispanic Americans.

Spain is not Hispanic America you know :C

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]