Content

Banning Players

BrokeUrFace View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hello, Everyone

Just have a very simple question about console commands for running a server. I am already very educated when it comes to some commands, but I have no idea how to high five players from my server.

Can anyone give me the steps to doing this?

BJ-BILAL View user's profile Send private message

we don't want uninformed participators to start kicking users from the servers with no security,so,I've sent you a message in how to kick a user,I.e.,server must be either yours,or it should have no security thinngy(voting allowed)

Ankit View user's profile Send private message

You can have a password on your server. Astronomical had done once. Maybe admins know how to do it...

BrokeUrFace View user's profile Send private message

okay I never have voting allowed on my server.

And I know how to kick players.
I just need to know how to lock discomforting people from entering my server. (ex) Spammers

elektronas View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, August 28, 2011

I hope admins won't tell anyone if its possible. and these "spammers" and other people are still players enjoying the game. So kicking-banning people is noobish

Astronomical View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, August 28, 2011

elektronas wrote : I hope admins won't tell anyone if its possible. and these "spammers" and other people are still players enjoying the game. So kicking-banning people is noobish

When people connect to another persons server, they must understand that they are a guest, however most don't understand.
Admins should have the right to high five people from their servers, but they shouldn't abuse it

Info on banning people can be found here
http://gameadmins.com/modules.php?name=Sections&bloppity blip bloop=viewarticle&artid=17

Further info can be found using www.google.com

Ankit wrote : You can have a password on your server. Astronomical had done once. Maybe admins know how to do it...

Passwords are all well and good, but it limits your player pool. For private matches or clan only servers, its okay. As mentioned, Google is your friend

Wollf01 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 21, 2014

Hi ZEQ2 I ask you nice can you high five player name XMOJOSHADOWX and Sasuke they both play revolution5 and they are really bad and they are saying bad words like : mother lover, you'are mom is puppy blow my Richard, love you and this loving ZEQ2 lite please high five them they are not just saying that to me they are saying to everybody and they are hackers please MAKE RIGHT CHOSE THANK YOU ZEQ2

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 21, 2014

>Wollf01

The uninformed participator has talk. u_u

For once, I like the word filter x)

1. Admins here can only high five guys on the forum.
2. ZEQ2 Lite is full of uninformed participators, if there would be bans for things like that, so everyone would be released....
3. There's no hack, that depends how the server is set. You can for exemple, cheat the stats (I say cheat but it's just setting stats, nothing forgiven) a character that you are the only one to have.
4. Maggad.. Saying bad words... So, set a server and manage it how you want, so there won't be any troubles .. (except lags)

Oh wait a minute.. Your name remembered something.. In fact you are the one that spate on the whole project because you couldn't make F3 works.. I don't even ask myself if you are part of the uninformed participators club on ZEQ2..

Word filter: Seriously ? Bann ed = released ? x DDD

dbzfan2000 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 01, 2014

I whish you can bann people caues I would high five all the newrevo5's the revo3's the Goku's and any body that annoys me on my server Very Happy

KINGVEGETA View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, September 26, 2014

If you're running your own server, you can high five by using /banaddr . /banUser I think works too, but they can come back after changing their name. Do /status to see your users, identify which ip you want to high five, and then /banaddr xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.

If its my server its my choice who gets to play on it...too many people crash it with exploits, or cheat with lagging spamming Freeza planet busters and trash. I think other server admins should have the same choice.

Reply with quote Friday, September 26, 2014

>KINGVEGETA

For the crashes problems due to ressources spamming, you can still set better your game/server.

KINGVEGETA View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >KINGVEGETA

For the crashes problems due to ressources spamming, you can still set better your game/server.

Not when people withhold information to "keep servers fair", like people not wanting to even list how to high five people! I've set it up with voting disabled and a few other things to make it secure yet I still have problems. One is this:

"rename to :

342 3424 34 423 4432 2 44 234

say it 4 times"

If you rename yourself to blank or whatever, then say that phrase 4 times, it kicks everyone off the server. I know there's a way to restrict usernames but that kind of information isn't posted anywhere. In fact there seems to be a lot of these advanced server settings that aren't made public. I have other problems with people crashing the server. My main tool for dealing with all this is an IP high five. I posted here because other admins should be able to high five too.

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A thing Frozen Sand made on Q3UT4.2 is a autentification system. Create an account on the site and get an auth key. Put it in game to be logged in. You can choose that the server doesn't allow un-authed players so there won't be problems nooby guests. Without the /name command it would be even better. But since ZEQ2-lite isn't a game (:p), it will never happen.

Nobody here except "players" (like they say up there) will help you on this, unfortunately.

The only thing I can say is try to secure your server the most as you can with a password you give at a safe location and kicks at a single suspect thing.

Personnaly, except crashes from my ZEQ2, I never had trouble on my server. If rules aren't respected, it result in a kick (since bans doesn't works and it is lacking in identifiable function with all these counter-high five techniques) with a change of password, just the time to find other techniques to secure it more.

quioma View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 15, 2017

how to bann

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]