Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >>

Earth Special Forces

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 25, 2010

In Dragon Ball Z he was a kid with strength enought to damage a so supressed Goku a little without any cool attack and he appeared only half episode... Yeah, he's so insane...

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

As Grega said - he's GT character - END

Buksna wrote : As Grega said - he's GT character - END

He's not, GT only made him badass.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

ESFER25 wrote :

Buksna wrote : As Grega said - he's GT character - END

He's not, GT only made him badass.

Is there anything badass in GT?

I can only remember that every single attack looked pathetically weak.

Comparing him to the kid who looked weaker than this, well... still not badass *laughing out loud*

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Not like we are adding Gotenks eather.

emi_a_96 View user's profile Send private message

hey grega! Very Happy you know of the release of the Earth Special Forces?

If I knew it id tell you. But since I don't I can't tell you.

Djsonic View user's profile Send private message

We need that smash

You see that smash. We need ground smashing for ZEQ2 beta 3 too. Sad

Reply with quote Thursday, August 26, 2010

TheMysteriousDj wrote : We need that smash

Well that "smash" is incorrect :S - if hit happened by any chance glass would shatter...

Buksna wrote :

Well that "smash" is incorrect :S - if hit happened by any chance glass would shatter...

*laughing out loud* its true, But if Earth Special Forces made it possible the glass will smash and break and other players will fly into it and smash there head into the wall. Sad That could of hurt.

boris View user's profile Send private message

I doont understand you're English.

boris wrote : I doont understand you're English.

DO me a favor. Stop picking around at other people's post and mined your own type.

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/1/48/Goku-smashed-in-to-the-building.jpg

haha that is an over-all smash

that's why it looks like on glass

when you get smashed on glass or on ground it has the same 2D Sprite

but I think it's the same in ZEQ2 at the moment too

I don't know someone made a city map, Baldwin maybe
see if you smash the glass if it breaks or you get that 2D smash sprite Razz

you'll surely get it Razz Wink

yeah I know

I just said its incorrect when hitting glass - I doubt zeq2lite will have something like that

As I figured game goes to perfection so small "bug" like that wouldn't be in it...

TheMysteriousDj wrote :

boris wrote : I doont understand you're English.

DO me a favor. Stop picking around at other people's post and mined your own type.

DO me a favor. Stop complaining about any post quoting you and more if that post isn't offensive.

Well you have to understand one thing. We are using models. There is no difference between a glass surface or the ground. Its all the same. And we don't really want to recode the thing to that extent.

Now this would be possible by using different materials, but every material used costs FPS for some reason. So you'll have to be happy with the standard effect ^^

it looks good,but is is just a texture or the model is really able to smash like that?

by the way everything looks perfect except Goku avatar( I suggest you to put a picture instead of 3D avatar.

boris wrote : it looks good,but is is just a texture or the model is really able to smash like that?

by the way everything looks perfect except Goku avatar( I suggest you to put a picture instead of 3D avatar.

The 3D heads are there for the facial animations to be seen :p

As for the crater thing. Its a texture with normal mapping so it looks 3D even if its flat. There may be some models added to the effect later making it fully 3D. But it won't affect the terrain structure itself.

its looking very good for being just a texture, I hope this effect won't disappear after a while.

Grega wrote : Well you have to understand one thing. We are using models. There is no difference between a glass surface or the ground. Its all the same. And we don't really want to recode the thing to that extent.

Now this would be possible by using different materials, but every material used costs FPS for some reason. So you'll have to be happy with the standard effect ^^

yeah I know - currently zeq2lite has the same thing - texture explosion thing on everything (brushes only)

but as I said/as I think - or its going to be removed or its going to be proper...I can't say for sure but knowing perfectionist Brad a little surely gives me that conclusion (it is meant as a compliment Confused )

As I've seen Earth Special Forces is doing great job and everything is very detailed - so I don't really get why won't you guys do some coding's to do it proper - it's not like you need to add 50 new materials for it, which doesn't add much FPS

Just saying...

Buksna wrote :

Grega wrote : Well you have to understand one thing. We are using models. There is no difference between a glass surface or the ground. Its all the same. And we don't really want to recode the thing to that extent.

yeah I know - currently zeq2lite has the same thing - texture explosion thing on everything (brushes only)

but as I said/as I think - or its going to be removed or its going to be proper...I can't say for sure but knowing perfectionist Brad a little surely gives me that conclusion (it is meant as a compliment Confused )

As I've seen Earth Special Forces is doing great job and everything is very detailed - so I don't really get why won't you guys do some coding's to do it proper - it's not like you need to add 50 new materials for it, which doesn't add much FPS

Just saying...

They should add more coding before they add more characters, there details are getting popular and there textures were amazing before.

But Buksna that's right but I am not sure FPS are added.

There characters are mostly fixed, there textures are not damaged, not even those attacks. They fix every bug from every version.

And for the materials adding FPS that was the old version that they just made.

well I don't really know how FPS is working but maybe correct would be lowering it - what I meant is that you'll need better performance for playing

if FPS is running in low numbers means game goes slower...

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Earth Special Forces has the most characteristic players around the games and there voice acting. There moves from the movies, there frames are much better. It is a very hard to work for these guys but Earth Special Forces has made a suggestions from stage making and progresses, as for the rest of them, there levels were 89 and ZEQ2 levels were 46 but Earth Special Forces has made such a good act. These kind of ways those creators are doing the good job same with them to. But look at the character and see for your self.

Vegeta model final open beta. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81kKunaGobM&feature=related

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 08, 2010

TheMysteriousDj wrote : Earth Special Forces has the most characteristic players around the games and there voice acting.

You know that the voice acting was made for other games right?

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]