<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >>

Earth Special Forces

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Out of thin air or something?
You believe in magic Rob?

ROB ZOMBIE Yeah, I am the brains. View user's profile Send private message

some counter strike 1.6 and then installed earth special forces if we were able to integrate in the installation of counter strike 1.6 Earth Special Forces is good become standalone

Okay. Go ahead.

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

That would also be quite illegal. The only "standalone" CS is retail. The "free" CS is a mod which requires Half Life 1. It is just as illegal to put together a "standalone" hack of a Half-Life mod as it is to pirate Half-Life.

Konan View user's profile Send private message

The Source version have Standalone version, but like ZEQ2..no bots.

ROB ZOMBIE Yeah, I am the brains. View user's profile Send private message

Oh and you give me the link of the version?

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Alex wrote : That would also be quite illegal. The only "standalone" CS is retail. The "free" CS is a mod which requires Half Life 1. It is just as illegal to put together a "standalone" hack of a Half Life mod as it is to pirate Half Life.

It's illegal what is your point?

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

Konan wrote : The Source version have Standalone version, but like ZEQ2..no bots.

Yes, as I said the "standalone" versions are retail. The Source version is also "retail," although it is bundled with Half-Life 2 and most of Valve's Source engine games it's also sold individually for CS fantards who just don't want to ever buy anything except CS:S. However it's also utterly incompatible with HL1 mods, after all it doesn't even use the HL1 engine.

It's illegal what is your point?

The point is, and I'll make this bold and clear for all the numpties around who find it oh so difficult to grasp the concepts of copyright & plundering booty: ITS BLOODY ILLEGAL SO DON'T BLOODY TALK ABOUT IT HERE!

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

That would be one of them.. Rhetorical questions for you Alex good job you made your own self look like a "numptie" YOU BLOODY GOT THAT?

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

That would be one of them.. Rhetorical questions for you Alex good job you made your own self look like a "numptie" YOU BLOODY got THAT?

The point was that your original post projected a tone as if to say "It's illegal and I don't care -- why should anyone care?".

If you were trying to be rhetorical with your response, you should probably have used some leader sentences to insist on the point you were trying to get across first.

Konan View user's profile Send private message

If someone need warez, do in real or in message, but this great forum is not for that = not a warez-forum!! Smile

Kos View user's profile Send private message

dudes if you wanna play Earth Special Forces with a cs1.6 standalone...just google it..its as simple as that...if you don't manage to pull it off your to much of a uninformed participator and its no point in helping you if you don't know how to google...jeesh...I think there are even tutorials on youtube on how to make that work..jeesh..use your head guys...I already said to much Laughing

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

I don't even see why you guys are so willing to play Earth Special Forces with a pirated copy of Half-Life 1 or CS. It's seriously $5-$10 USD and it's worth the money.. there are tons of fantastic mods other than Earth Special Forces for Half-Life 1.

Besides, 1.2, OB, and Earth Special Forces:F won't even work with WON, "non-steam", or a pirated copy of Half-Life.

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 17, 2009

I gave up on that as soon as I realised a pirated version was wrong and thatr I should be paying for what I want. So can we forgive and forget maybe?

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 25, 2009

There are 3 new imagess of Earth Special Forces and Christmas update http://www.esforces.com/

I saw it. Pretty impressive. I saw a hint of the new mêlée and it at least looks better than that combo stuff they had before. That new effects guy seems to be talented.

There models have never looked great to me though. Goku and Gohan look bad. Freeza, Buu and cell look about right though.

emirh08 View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud*,TRL I was just thinking the same thing,the new UPDATE looks amazing but the model's look exactly like the older one's.maybe the new effect's guy should make them 2 *laughing out loud*

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

The new Earth Special Forces is just amazing!I can't wait to play it.

ESCachuli View user's profile Send private message

For me, Gohan, Frieza and Buu are perfect.
Goku is nice, but not perfect.

Effects are better than Raging Blast/Tenkaichi 3.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Best parts for me:

Christmas teaser video: 1:36. WOW, I don't want be the guy with the pink beam *intense laughter*

Christmas FX video: 1:34. It looks awesome when he uses the turbo

Christmas FX video: 3:34. Only that image is sufficient reason for get Half-Life by Steam Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

LORD MJ View user's profile Send private message

I was just amazed by the work they have done. All the models are perfect and the graphic is absolutely amazing.

LORD MJ wrote : I was just amazed by the work they have done. All the models are perfect and the graphic is absolutely amazing.

The only models I have ever seen that come close to perfection are the ones you see in this game and super Dragon Ball Z.

LORD MJ View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote :

LORD MJ wrote : I was just amazed by the work they have done. All the models are perfect and the graphic is absolutely amazing.

The only models I have ever seen that come close to perfection are the ones you see in this game and super Dragon Ball Z.

I don't mean total perfection, I'm just easily impressed, that is all.
And of course that ZEQ2Lite has excellent models.
I'm just happy that I can play some cool Dragon Ball Z PC games.

sure aren't we all.

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

The guys are making Earth Special Forces a bit closer to the "Dragon Ball Z-Reality" but you from ZEQ2 Lite are doing everything exactly like in the Anime but both are awesome... Earth Special Forces could be like ZEQ2 too... Just make a model with a simple texture (1 Color) and activate the needed shader for the effect like ZEQ2 has. Wink

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]