Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >>

Earth Special Forces

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 25, 2009

Nemix wrote : The guys are making Earth Special Forces a bit closer to the "Dragon Ball Z-Reality" but you from ZEQ2 Lite are doing everything exactly like in the Anime but both are awesome... Earth Special Forces could be like ZEQ2 too... Just make a model with a simple texture (1 Color) and activate the needed shader for the effect like ZEQ2 has. Wink

Do you say cell shading? *intense laughter*

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

can't wait to play the new Earth Special Forces!

The-Kakarotto wrote : can't wait to play the new Earth Special Forces!

I read in forums they only need fix hundreds of bugs *super mega extreme intense laughter*

But yes, I can wait too, maybe I can get Half-Life or cs by steam only for play Earth Special Forces Very Happy

divinemaniac with a fake title View user's profile Send private message

Its cel-shading.

Reply with quote Saturday, December 26, 2009

divinemaniac wrote :

Its cel-shading.

A small mistake Razz

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 29, 2009

not true we don't need a legal copy for it we just need hl1 with latest protocol 48 and have to install Earth Special Forces 123 in the directory then install ecx rc2 then bigpack 8.4 . I live in Pakistan AND ERE WE GET PIRATED COPIES SO WE don't NEED ORIGINAL ONES FOR Earth Special Forces! Shocked

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 30, 2009

najeeb wrote : not true we don't need a legal copy for it we just need Half-Life 2 with latest protocol 48 and have to install Earth Special Forces 123 in the directory then install ecx rc2 then bigpack 8.4 . I live in Pakistan AND ERE WE GET PIRATED COPIES SO WE don't NEED ORIGINAL ONES FOR Earth Special Forces! Shocked

Half-Life 2? Dude do you know what are you saying??

Reply with quote Sunday, January 03, 2010

sorry hl1 is neded for Earth Special Forces. but for Dragon Ball source we need Half-Life 2

brendon View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, January 17, 2010

where can I buy half life game stop?

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 19, 2010

kidgoku wrote : where can I buy half life game stop?

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 19, 2010

kidgoku wrote : please answer me

Stop making these posts. Seriously. This isn't a chat room you know.

Reply with quote Saturday, January 23, 2010

man this new Earth Special Forces is way supirior to ZEQ2
http://www.esforces.com/

najeeb wrote : man this new Earth Special Forces is way supirior to ZEQ2
http://www.esforces.com/

Welcome to 2010 Laughing

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Earth Special Forces has a bunch of new and improved things to offer coming these next few months expect a lot from them they're magnificent.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

maybe for now....Earth Special Forces started looooong ago so they had more time to do more things...wait for ZEQ2 to catch up...

You are comparing Earth Special Forces 1.3 version and zeq2lite 0.X version....

Try to compare them at the same level, or try to imagine how would ZEQ2 look at HIS 1.3 release

ZEQ2-lite you mean.. ZEQ2 started LOOOOOONG ago as well. There's a huge difference between ZEQ2 and ZEQ2-lite..

Buksna wrote : maybe for now....Earth Special Forces started looooong ago so they had more time to do more things...wait for ZEQ2 to catch up...

You are comparing Earth Special Forces 1.3 version and zeq2lite 0.X version....

Try to compare them at the same level, or try to imagine how would ZEQ2 look at HIS 1.3 release

Maybe you're right, but anyways Earth Special Forces team is doing an awesome work

TheXenon wrote : ZEQ2-lite you mean.. ZEQ2 started LOOOOOONG ago as well. There's a huge difference between ZEQ2 and ZEQ2-lite..

Yes I know...I'm lazy to write lite...you know what I mean...

Earth Special Forces looks cool but it had lot of years behind and zeq2lite has started before 6 months, using some elements from ZEQ2, but again made almost from scratch

1.3 I superior to todays ZEQ2 lite but Earth Special Forces 123 version suc.. compare to ZEQ2 lite

To ESFR: yes, I'm not saying its bad game, it was the best Dragon Ball Z game ever made until I played zeq2lite (for me)

Hated small maps

Regards

Best Dragonball / Dragonball Z Related game is Dragonball Online so far.. In my opinion of course.

TheXenon wrote : ZEQ2-lite you mean.. ZEQ2 started LOOOOOONG ago as well. There's a huge difference between ZEQ2 and ZEQ2-lite..

ZEQ2-Lite started in April 2009 from nothing more then simple ki attacks and a simple power level system as a base to work from, and as a mod for quake 3 (wasn't standalone).

6 months later and it has a fully featured tier system, power level system, enhanced graphics effects, power struggling, mêlée, and made standalone. With mainly just 3 or 4 of us working on it during that time.

I think we did pretty slam good considering the above.

TheXenon wrote : Best Dragonball / Dragonball Z Related game is Dragonball Online so far.. In my opinion of course.

I think that you are the only one on this forum who plays it so... Crying or Very sad

MDave wrote :

ZEQ2-Lite started in April 2009 from nothing more then simple ki attacks and a simple power level system as a base to work from, and as a mod for quake 3 (wasn't standalone).

6 months later and it has a fully featured tier system, power level system, enhanced graphics effects, power struggling, mêlée, and made standalone. With mainly just 3 or 4 of us working on it during that time.

I think we did pretty slam good considering the above.

slam right you are Laughing

Malek View user's profile Send private message

They put soooo much work to make it look like raging blast and other PlayStation 3 games but I still think that old skchool shaded Dragon Ball Z games are matching more the series

Malek wrote : They put soooo much work to make it look like raging blast and other PlayStation 3 games but I still think that old skchool shaded Dragon Ball Z games are matching more the series

No no NO! We DID NOT put soooo much work into it to look like raging blast and other PlayStation 3 games. We aimed to look like the TV Show, not other games.

Malek wrote : They put soooo much work to make it look like raging blast and other PlayStation 3 games but I still think that old skchool shaded Dragon Ball Z games are matching more the series

Be prepared to be told otherwise when comparing ZEQ2-Lite to other games hehe Razz

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]