Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >>

Earth Special Forces

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 23, 2010

hEY MDave I WAS REFFERING TO Earth Special Forces NOT ZEQ2 LITE WHY YOU GOT MAD ? ZEQ2 IS PRETTY LIKE THE TV SHOW BUT Earth Special Forces isn't because they abused of enhancements and shaders
The mêlée is like Dragon Ball Z in Earth Special Forces but not the graphics that's all
EDIT : unless you're with them ?
also with all this shaders, it's not like the tv show

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Buksna wrote :

TheXenon wrote : ZEQ2-lite you mean.. ZEQ2 started LOOOOOONG ago as well. There's a huge difference between ZEQ2 and ZEQ2-lite..

Yes I know...I'm lazy to write lite...you know what I mean...

Earth Special Forces looks cool but it had lot of years behind and zeq2lite has started before 6 months, using some elements from ZEQ2, but again made almost from scratch

1.3 I superior to todays ZEQ2 lite but Earth Special Forces 123 version suc.. compare to ZEQ2 lite

To ESFR: yes, I'm not saying its bad game, it was the best Dragon Ball Z game ever made until I played zeq2lite (for me)

Hated small maps

Regards

no Earth Special Forces 1.2.3 with ecx rc2 and budukai 3.0 pack was better than ZEQ2 lite

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Nice joke Cool

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

now your talking Earth Special Forces with addons....

Earth Special Forces with more transformations doesn't make gamplay better...but, well, different people, different thoughts...

But here's a tip..when you are comparing games don't use things like WOW I can transform here in SSJ15 and shoot blast that covers the whole map...buahaha..stup..

Earth Special Forces 123 had broken, bugged and simply boring mêlée system, few attacks and they looked low graph (didn't expect much from HL1 mod.. 1.3 version stunned me), few techniques that if you play a while know all
Only thing that was good to me in that version was bots, they knew how to fight

for you're kind information the new efs map system has the capabality to make a map so long that you flay in the same direction for 4 hrs and more , probabaly for masaive online game

yes I know that...as I mentioned Earth Special Forces 1.3 is for now better than zeq2lite but 1.2.3 is not, that's what I was talking about all the time...read

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, January 24, 2010

for you're kind information the new efs map system has the capabality to make a map so long that you flay in the same direction for 4 hrs and more , probabaly for masaive online game

ZEQ2-lite maps have always allowed for huge maps as well.

Reply with quote Monday, January 25, 2010

Zeth wrote :

So is it posible to import all maps and make one huge map with all Dragon Ball Z places

Konan View user's profile Send private message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClB2ms1VNZs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjkdZ-cTGUg

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Konan wrote : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClB2ms1VNZs

Very impressive!But ZEQ2-Lite characters look more like from anime not from 3D modeling program.

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Zielan wrote :

Konan wrote : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClB2ms1VNZs

Very impressive!But ZEQ2-Lite characters look more like from anime not from 3D modeling program.

Yep, but maybe they didn't want make it nearly as possible to the anime.

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

dude believe it or not ZEQ2 is the best of the best in 3D Dragon Ball Z game for pc no game have ever reached it

nabako wrote : dude believe it or not ZEQ2 is the best of the best in 3D Dragon Ball Z game for pc no game have ever reached it

Well, it has 3 characters and a lot of bugs, maybe you should say ZEQ2-lite will be the best of the best in 3D Dragon Ball Z game for pc.

Anywyas, I never said Earth Special Forces is better than ZEQ2-lite

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

Buksna wrote :

Zeth wrote :

So is it posible to import all maps and make one huge map with all Dragon Ball Z places

No, no other game can do that and that would be incredibly ill-advised to do. Technically the range of coordniates which can be used is huge, but realistically just slapping it all in like that will simply not work.

Games such as Oblivion, WoW and any other game with a single huge map rely on much heavier area segmentation than Quake3 or Halflife engine games with each zone being pretty much it's own "level" in terms of technical design.

They do massive environments in this manner because of the sheer amount of information needed to be stored in the levels makes it improbable to load it all into memory at once, and would cause the renderer's culling routines for non-visible scene elements to be astronomically expensive.

With areas segemented like that each area can be loaded in on the fly once you reach a certain distance from it and unloaded once you go further than a certain distance, giving the illusion of a single continuous environment but actually having tons of much smaller "levels" pieced together.

Further more, this method of streaming in areas allows the games to move the origin to the center of the current area using some simple matrix transformations in order to avoid floating point inaccuracies which cause rendering issues at extreme distances from the origin (as I've explained a few times in other misinformed "OH EM GEE! Earth Special Forces HAS INFINITE SIZED MAPS" threads previously)

Neither Quake 3 or Half Life supports level streaming in that capacity and the sheer amount of work needed to make it worth while is absured. Not just coding it in (that's a rewrite of the level loading & management system, adding in a better dynamic memory management system, modifying the renderer code to reconstruct the visuals correctly, modifying the server code to be able to manage what areas each player is in + much more) but creating the rest of the Dragon Ball Z world to link together the handful of maps the game has is more work than pretty much the rest of the game put together.

Reply with quote Friday, January 29, 2010

I don't want it near the anime I want more graphics Earth Special Forces 1.3 looks like burst limit and the water is awesome. but ZEQ2 remides me of Budokai Tenkaichi 3 I'm with both of the games so stop arguing

Reply with quote Friday, January 29, 2010

najeeb wrote : I don't want it near the anime I want more graphics Earth Special Forces 1.3 looks like burst limit and the water is awesome. but ZEQ2 remides me of Budokai Tenkaichi 3 I'm with both of the games so stop arguing

That's I want to say. None is better, both are differents Cool

Cypeq View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 30, 2010

Many things can be said about Earth Special Forces 1.2.3
but it is a computer game and treat it acordingly... it doesn't have to go along with all anime ideas doesn't have to make fights 1to1 copy from anime.

Earth Special Forces had great new(now rather old :S) and orginal fighting system and the world orginal in coputer games does not appear too often. Fighting is strictly skill based depends heavliy on reflexes, finger speed and tactics.

Mastering all aspects of the system on an average level would take someone at least a month(very talented subject) of daily gameplay with help of skilled trainer.

That is one of the main reasons that Earth Special Forces gets disliked its hard and controls are confusing. Many people don't like it they join game and completely don't know what is going on. Gameplay of skilled players is very fast if anyone of you know remember quake1 from it's glory times probably know what I'm talking about. Take this video into consideration http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK0xwQ9mYmc because it is easier to show fast fps so someone has basic idea.
I've never heard that Earth Special Forces gameplay is bad from someone who took effort to learn it properly but maybe fact of doing so already put this person on the side that likes Earth Special Forces.
This game is very specyfic and gathers around itself certain kind of people that are competetive, like fair skillbased system and aren't afriad work hard for gain. It also obviously gathers a lot of Dragon Ball Z liking young rascals but they are not respected as players and seriously rather like meat :c that is not nice but it's Earth Special Forces reality.

Game has obvious many flaws also in fighting system and some failed ideas like advance mêlée [arrows] -_-'.

I don't see point in argue which game is better :S I'll leave it to you're personal tase but if want to give some opinion about one or another you better play them long enough to have some arguments in hand.

Postscript. to all dissregard childlish, argumentless posts because they are either fearsome creatures or posted by kids and they are usually not woth answering :S that's more like guide line to whole of this forum ;p

Postscript.2 I could probably write more and with more sense oO but I've had enough :p

▲
▲ ▲ so yeah you can't do that I win

boris View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 02, 2010

we are screwd guys, they are going better and better every day.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/earths-special-forces/videos/animation-blends#imagebox

void View user's profile Send private message

ZEQ2 Lite can already do that.

SG_SSJ View user's profile Send private message

void wrote : ZEQ2 Lite can already do that.

really?

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

SonGoku Super Saiyan wrote :

void wrote : ZEQ2 Lite can already do that.

really?

dude Earth Special Forces is 10years hard work if ZEQ2 would this be too ZEQ2 lite woudl be already the most famous dragonball pc game ever reason: you don't need half-life or steam
and another reason is the woudl be already create such that aweseom modells maps features and mêlée system that even Earth Special Forces teams would screw their eyes^^

void View user's profile Send private message

It's been a standard feature for more than 10 years, it's only because Earth Special Forces uses a lacking outdated engine that they have to add it themselves.

It's nothing which would even deserve a news post unless you intend to impress people hoping that they don't know what it actually is.

boris View user's profile Send private message

wel... I'm impressed

Djsonic View user's profile Send private message

Stop being a girl pooris

okay guys I am going to buy Half life if my parents do agree so if you guys are happy I will be there.

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

Djsonic wrote : Stop being a girl pooris

okay guys I am going to buy Half life if my parents do agree so if you guys are happy I will be there.

you're posts never make any sense...

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]