Content

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Strongest Dragon Ball Z Character (Not Fusion)

Anooxy View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, September 01, 2011

is Mystic Gohan. So many people can't accept it. najeeb/Zay, I told you ingame Akira Toriyama (the creator of Dragon Ball Z) said it himself.

Mystic Gohan >>>>> Super Saiyan 3 Goku

Also Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu. Kid Buu is the second weakest form of Buu (first being large Buu). His only feat was being mindless. He was nothing near Super Buu, Buutenks or Buuhan.

nielsmillikan View user's profile Send private message

I'm 2nd Very Happy

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

find me the video where he said it , and again I say its

Super Saiyan 3! for a large number of reasons

1: he admitted he could have destroyed lipid Buu if he wanted , he said that on the ki planet he only wanted the other to try
2: why didn't he just take Gohan to fight kid Buu ?
3: Gohan got a beating from kid Buu while Goku was able to match blow for blow
4: the Super Saiyan 3 transformation was not fully mastered either

and about kid Buu you are so wrong ,

1: super buus large energy ball was stoped
2: kid Buu created a much power full attack in less time which Goku and Vegeta combined could not even stop
3: saying that "he was just mindless" is a intellectually lacking excuse , being mind less won't make you stronger , and if you're not stronger than you're not the most dangerous , and Goku should have deflected his planet burst if he was so weak
4:kid Buu is a lot stronger than super Buu Piccolo absorbed , he pounded lipid Buu efffort lessly if you remember

don't forget that Goku too a lot of beating and got stronger too , by that time even his Super Saiyan 2 form was very strong , and on ki planet he was just too exhausted to reach his maximum as a Super Saiyan 3 , he was too exhausted and too tensed to concentrate , AND MOST IMPORTANTLY , after Buu saga before Dragon Ball Z ended Goku constantly trained for the next 5 years while Gohan did not , so at the end its pretty obvious

id rather say , starting such a thread leads to arguments , no need for such a thread , I say close it

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, September 02, 2011

If we count fusions, then Vegetto. If we don't, the strongest in maximum power was Super Buu with Gohan absorbed. I am not saying he is the strongest overall, he just had highest maximum power. Whoever says that Kid Buu was stronger, they are correct as well. We have to take 3 things in account here.
1) Maximum power
2) Used power
3) Personality

1) Maximum power is the raw power that one character has. Super Buu had the most power in him. But, it doesn't necessarily mean he knew how to use it all. Do you guys remember the time he lost it and starter ripping the universe apart? Let's say his maximum power level is 600 (just for this discussion's sake). This brings us to the next point...
2) Used power - Used power is the amount of power a character is able to muster at one time. So let's say Super Buu's max power was 600, and Kid Buu's maximum is 450. Super Buu knew how to use let's say 350. While Kid Buu with no remorse knew how to use 100% of his power. So Kid Buu was using 450 which is higher then 350. Super Buu had 2,3 occasions where he tapped into his full power (the scene with the universe ripping apart, where even Super Vegetto had trouble stopping him), but Kid Buu was using 100% of his power from the start. That made him more powerful, but Super Buu was technically stronger in terms of power. This brings us to point 3 of my opinion.
3) Personality. This speaks for itself. Even if Super Buu was using more power, he was still less dangerous then Kid Buu. Kid Buu had experienced no remorse, no pity. He was much more dangerous then Super Buu. He had no problem destroying 10+ planets to get to Goku and Vegeta.
So no, Goku, Gohan, Vegeta were all weaker then Super Buu. Goku Super Saiyan 3 or Mystic Gohan... that will always be the subject of arguments. Goku fans will say Super Saiyan 3 and Gohan fans will say that it's Gohan. Not once in the whole series someone compared those 2.
This is my opinion, based on my speculations of the series.

Edit - I am not going to close the thread. This discussion can be normal and civilized, as long as we act mature and put the fanboyism aside(not sure if that word exists though).

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

yup the term exists Razz , and I'm talking about the absolute end of Dragon Ball Z , 5 years have passed , its obvious Goku got stronger with 5 years of training , while Gohan studied

and if we take possibilities into account , if Goku would have been taken to the kai planet instead of Gohan
Goku would have got the hidden power , now people cannot argue that Goku did not have it , he did , as the old kai said , every one does , it just needs to be unlocked , and Gohan got it 2 times

and oh mima , Vegito did not have trouble , a simple kicked knocked the blast off

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Super Buu with Gohan Absorbed.
And Kid Buu (If he was clever)

Zay View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : yup the term exists Razz , and I'm talking about the absolute end of Dragon Ball Z , 5 years have passed , its obvious Goku got stronger with 5 years of training , while Gohan studied

and if we take possibilities into account , if Goku would have been taken to the kai planet instead of Gohan
Goku would have got the hidden power , now people cannot argue that Goku did not have it , he did , as the old kai said , every one does , it just needs to be unlocked , and Gohan got it 2 times

and oh mima , Vegito did not have trouble , a simple kicked knocked the blast off

yeah gokus power was never unlocked
I don't think he would want to be mystic anyway because you can't use Super Saiyan anymore

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote :

That never happened.

And maybe Goku Super Saiyan 3 has more power (I doubt it, really), but Super Saiyan 3 has a huge power consumption so if they fought Goku would be stronger when they start, but Gohan would win anyways.

4:kid Buu is a lot stronger than super Buu Piccolo absorbed , he pounded lipid Buu efffort lessly if you remembe

Why wouldn't super Buu defeat lipid Buu easily?

1: he admitted he could have destroyed lipid Buu if he wanted , he said that on the ki planet he only wanted the other to try

Gohan could do that too.

ESFER25 wrote :

najeeb wrote :

That never happened.

And maybe Goku Super Saiyan 3 has more power (I doubt it, really), but Super Saiyan 3 has a huge power consumption so if they fought Goku would be stronger when they start, but Gohan would win anyways.

True, since after Gohan done Kai training he was much stronger than a Super Saiyan, plus Super Saiyan 3 Goku just takes to much Ki.

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Isn't absorption a form of a fusion?

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Eh najeeb najeeb. Super Saiyan 3 stood as pair? Are you serious that you're taking those facts into consideration?

Explain me this then. There was time where Goku in his normal form dodged attacks of super Buu and kid Buu. Does that makes Goku in normal form stronger then Mystic Gohan because Gohan was beaten up?

Just stop being a kid and believing Super Saiyan 3 is lloyd in series.

I don't know what are yours and other people thinking in your head when you see Super Saiyan 3 stronger then Mystic.

Mystic is way more stronger and there are proofs all over internet if you can't see it yourself in show. Your problem is that when you see some proof you still don't believe it, but when you see proof for Super Saiyan 3 being stronger (even if its a lie-fan made) then you believe in it sullenly)

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

there was a manga where the powerlevels was writed by akira

mystic Gohan was stronger then Goku Super Saiyan 3 but when Goku came back to earth(remember Saiyans get stronger when they are nearly dead) he were stronger but somehow I don't know why and how he weren't nearly dead *laughing out loud*....

Zay View user's profile Send private message

Goku has no limits so

VeGoku View user's profile Send private message

mystic Gohan was stronger then Goku Super Saiyan 3 but when Goku came back to earth(remember Saiyans get stronger when they are nearly dead) he were stronger

Exactly!

Goku was untrained Super Saiyan 3.. Plus Gohan fought Super Buu Gotenks absorbed and got his buttocks kicked.. Then again, they said that Buu is even stronger in his Kid form, and Goku said he could beat him(stronger version of Buu , and weaker one kicked the ...... out of Gohan). if he didn't want to let Vegeta have his turn..

And plus look at Budokai Tenkaichi 3, character info and Ultimate Gohan.. You'll see x)

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

anooxy one problem...super Buu isn't stronger than kiddbuu...super Buu Gotenks absorbed and mystuc Buu are stronger than kidd Buu..gotta be more specific =P

VegetaFan wrote : Goku was untrained Super Saiyan 3.. Plus Gohan fought Super Buu Gotenks absorbed and got his buttocks kicked.. Then again, they said that Buu is even stronger in his Kid form

When did they say that?

and Goku said he could beat him(stronger version of Buu , and weaker one kicked the ...... out of Gohan).

Buu with Gotenks absorbed is way stronger than kid Buu. In fact, Gotenks is probably stronger than kid Buu...

And plus look at Budokai Tenkaichi 3, character info and Ultimate Gohan.. You'll see x)

Using games as a proof? Ohh please...

VeGoku View user's profile Send private message

ESFER25 wrote :

VegetaFan wrote : Goku was untrained Super Saiyan 3.. Plus Gohan fought Super Buu Gotenks absorbed and got his buttocks kicked.. Then again, they said that Buu is even stronger in his Kid form

When did they say that?

and Goku said he could beat him(stronger version of Buu , and weaker one kicked the ...... out of Gohan).

Buu with Gotenks absorbed is way stronger than kid Buu. In fact, Gotenks is probably stronger than kid Buu...

They said it right after Super Buu transformed into Kid Buu... Goku and Vegeta also already saw Buu transformed(when he absorbed)..
And even IF Gohan was stronger then.. In several years later(5 or more) Goku just trained, while Gohan was reading books. So Trained Super Saiyan 3 is 100% stronger than Mystic

VegetaFan wrote :

ESFER25 wrote :

When did they say that?

They said it right after Super Buu transformed into Kid Buu... Goku and Vegeta also already saw Buu transformed(when he absorbed)..
And even IF Gohan was stronger then.. In several years later(5 or more) Goku just trained, while Gohan was reading books. So Trained Super Saiyan 3 is 100% stronger than Mystic

When Buu turned into kid Buu they said he was just a midget and could defeat him. They were talking about that buffed Buu.

super Buu mystic and Gotenks absorbed are both stronger than kidd Buu buff I don't know but kid Buu is stronger than normal super Buu

ssj6vegeta wrote : super Buu mystic and Gotenks absorbed are both stronger than kidd Buu buff I don't know but kid Buu is stronger than normal super Buu

Of course Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu but he lacks the knowledge.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Goku only stated that he could beat Buu when Buu was lipid

Buksna wrote : Goku only stated that he could beat Buu when Buu was lipid

When Babidi had control over him?

LegendarySS4 wrote :

ssj6vegeta wrote : super Buu mystic and Gotenks absorbed are both stronger than kidd Buu buff I don't know but kid Buu is stronger than normal super Buu

that kind of makes him extra dangerous..you saw what he did to all those planets Shocked

ssj6vegeta wrote :

LegendarySS4 wrote :

that kind of makes him extra dangerous..you saw what he did to all those planets Shocked

Yep, plus his imitation makes him more dangerous too.
He copied Kamehameha and Instant transmission.

ssj6vegeta wrote : kid Buu is stronger than normal super Buu

LegendarySS4 wrote : Of course Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu but he lacks the knowledge.

Hello people.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]