Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Strongest Dragon Ball Z Character (Not Fusion)

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 05, 2011

I really didn't want to get into this discussion.

But I think Kid Buu is the strongest of all the buus. It's not because Goku and Vegeta could keep up with him that they are the same power. Obviously kid Buu was having too much fun and just toying with them, he never went all out or felt any urgency to.

All these discussions are created because people do way too much 1+1 =? thinking. He's supposed to be the last ultimate evil of Dragon Ball Z, he's supposed to be the strongest. There may be some plotholes contradicting, it may not be that well written, but that's what Toriyama intended.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

This is probably najeebs thinking too:

Goku was scared of Chi-chi. So that means she is stronger then him okay?!?

VeGoku View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : I really didn't want to get into this discussion.

But I think Kid Buu is the strongest of all the buus. It's not because Goku and Vegeta could keep up with him that they are the same power. Obviously kid Buu was having too much fun and just toying with them, he never went all out or felt any urgency to.

All these discussions are created because people do way too much 1+1 =? thinking. He's supposed to be the last ultimate evil of Dragon Ball Z, he's supposed to be the strongest. There may be some plotholes contradicting, it may not be that well written, but that's what Toriyama intended.

Supreme Kai also said that those others inside him were weakening him.. So yes, Kid Buu is the strongest of buus..

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Buksna wrote : This is probably najeebs thinking too:

Goku was scared of Chi-chi. So that means she is stronger then him okay?!?

Vegeta isn't scared of Bulma Laughing Laughing Laughing

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : I really didn't want to get into this discussion.

Really Trl..Even you..?

It's so obvious that Kid Buu is just way more dangerous and deadlier just because he has no restrains whatsoever, he blows up every planet he sees.

The other Buu's just wanted to test their strength and seeked for the strongest opponents on earth.

If anyone reasons that Ultimate Gohan is weaker then Super Saiyan 3 Goku or kid Buu is stronger then Buu Gohan absorbed, then these people are just being plain ignorant, even dismissing what Akira stated.

Strongest Buu form: Buu Gohan absorbed.
Strongest character unfused: Ultimate Gohan.
Most dangerous Buu form: Kid Buu

Period.

I should say, even you domitjen. But I shouldn't expect any less from fanboyjesus nr. 1

You did the mistake I just warned everyone about, comparing with the fact that Super Saiyan 3 Goku battled kid Buu. But if Toriyama had done it differently and had Vegetto fight kid Buu too there would have been no question. It's because there is no logical succession of powers to compare that this "discussion" exists. The previous strongest didn't get beaten by the new strongest (like usually the case in Dragon Ball Z). All this "most dangerou" bullcrap is just that.. bullcrap.

Kid Buu is stronger than super Buu with Gohan absorbed.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Even Toriyama himself said Gohan is the strongest. A full power Super Saiyan 3 Goku would have killed kid Buu. That means he'd kill somebody stronger than Buuhan by your logic:

Gohan > Goku (Full power Super Saiyan 3) > Kid Buu > Buuhan > Gohan?

Sorry but sounds like no sense to me.

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Why do you guys continue this argument for almost a week?! It is getting irritating now. Just move on! Mad

What has Goku got to do with it?

So yeah kid Buu > Gohan Buu > Gohan seems reasonable to me.

Gohan can still be the strongest z warrior then. Everybody wins.

But yeah that's how I see it. I'm not here to convert anyone. Wink

skkyper View user's profile Send private message

Anooxy wrote :

skkyper wrote : Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu
example 1: in the manga it said that he was more deadly then super Buu and deadly does not mean weaker I don't know where that came from but since when is deadly=weaker the case I haven't heard that
example 2: surpreme kai is worried even with Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, mystic Gohan, Super Saiyan 3 Goku, and Vegeta are out meaning that he still stood a chance
example 3: kid Buu was toying with Goku through the whole match did not look worried until the Spirit Bomb
example 4: that Spirit Bomb that he was able to push back had mystic gohans energy in it + everybody else and he still pushed it back

That means SS3Goku > mystic Gohan I guess

1: Kid Buu was deadlier because he was crazy, he had no intelligence. He blasted the earth right when he came. Super Buu wasn't like that, he had more patience and intelligence. He could have blasted the earth anytime but he was interested to fight Gotenks. The Kai's actually say he's more dangerous, not deadlier. Dangerous doesn't mean stronger. Simply put, Kid Buu is crazy so he's more dangerous, not stronger. End of story.

2: Supreme Kai was even worried during Vegito vs. Buuhan. As long as Buu existed he was a threat? What is your point? I don't get it.

3: Kid Buu wasn't really toying, he got hit by Super Saiyan 3 Goku a lot of times. But his nature was crazy so he kept doing those weird dances. He's ill-advised.

4: Dude, how many times have you watched Dragon Ball Z? Spirit Bomb had Mystic Gohan's power but it wasn't Gohan who pushed it, it was Goku. It doesn't matter how much energy the Spirit Bomb has, if the pusher (Goku) is weak, Kid Buu would repel it back.

skkyper, like ssj6vegeta said, it's a lost case for you. If the creator, Akira Toriyama, said Gohan was the strongest, why do you insist? Are you such a fanatical enthusiastic young child?

1.In case you don't know , dangerous means that he is powerful , not weak.
2.You are right here.
3.Kid Buu was toying , he was sleeping in fights, not even fighting seriously.
4.Goku took all their energy , and he launched it, he didn't pushed it, only when he gained power.Kid Buu was pushing the Spirit Bomb with everyone's energy.That makes him stronger.

You don't have to insult me , I'm just saying the truth, that kid Buu is stronger than super Buu.

TRL wrote : What has Goku got to do with it?

Goku is mentioned here because of this:

http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/files/sin_ttulo_314.png

"Build up your 'chi' (say what?) with Super Saiyan 3 and you should be able to obliterate him!"

A full power Super Saiyan 3 would kill Buu, that means Goku is stronger than Kid Buu if he uses his full power, so Goku would be stronger than Buuhan and Gohan and that would make no sense.

I'm not trying to convert anyone neither, but I can't see your point. :/

ESFER25 wrote :

TRL wrote : What has Goku got to do with it?

Goku is mentioned here because of this:

http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/files/sin_ttulo_314.png

"Build up your 'chi' (say what?) with Super Saiyan 3 and you should be able to obliterate him!"

A full power Super Saiyan 3 would kill Buu, that means Goku is stronger than Kid Buu if he uses his full power, so Goku would be stronger than Buuhan and Gohan and that would make no sense.

I'm not trying to convert anyone neither, but I can't see your point. :/

When they were inside Buu,they were just unfused and they didn't have power at all,so how could He is Super Saiyan 3?

skkyper wrote : When they were inside Buu,they were just unfused and they didn't have power at all,so how could He is Super Saiyan 3?

They just unfused so they had no power? Sorry, but since when does unfusing take all the power?

Well esfer, it's just Vegeta saying it and it might even be true. But..

Piccolo was able to kill Raditz. So Goku could probably do the same with a good hit against a more powerful opponent.

The problem is, it's not because a foe is stronger that they aren't able to beat him.
It's like I said, you guys are looking at it as if it's math. If the opponent has a higher number, it's like dividing by zero to defeat him.

Anyway I can't stop threads like these, they're always going to be part of Dragon Ball Z.

elektronas View user's profile Send private message

This is a stupid argument. Everybody knows that the main character (in this case Goku) is the strongest of all. that's the way of animes with a good ending Razz.

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

elektronas wrote : This is a stupid argument. Everybody knows that the main character (in this case Goku) is the strongest of all. that's the way of animes with a good ending Razz.

-_____-

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Master Roshi Bulked up for the win

RealDeal wrote : Master Roshi Bulked up for the win

heck yeah forget Goku and Gohan master roshi all day Cool

Guys forget about all , the strongest character is Nappa !
Here is proof ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bopUS8nIWc

Smile)

THE STRONGEST CHARACTER IS CHIAOTZU CAUSE HE IS A POKEMON

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

skkyper wrote : Guys forget about all , the strongest character is Nappa !
Here is proof ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bopUS8nIWc

Smile)

Laughing Laughing Laughing Not to mention the funniest! Laughing Laughing Laughing

raymanx3 View user's profile Send private message

Goku Super Saiyan 4 Very Happy Very Happy

raymanx3 wrote : Goku Super Saiyan 4 Very Happy Very Happy

and the end of Dragon Ball Z

not gt...read the thread please -_________-

ssj6vegeta wrote : THE STRONGEST CHARACTER IS CHIAOTZU CAUSE HE IS A POKEMON

CHIAOTZU! USE SPLASH ATTACK!

It's supper effective!

Everyone fainted!

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Linkxp500 wrote : Why do you guys continue this argument for almost a week?! It is getting irritating now. Just move on! Mad

If you do not like it you can always skip this thread.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]