Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Strongest Dragon Ball Z Character (Not Fusion)

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 05, 2011

ESFER25 wrote :

ssj6vegeta wrote : THE STRONGEST CHARACTER IS CHIAOTZU CAUSE HE IS A POKEMON

CHIAOTZU! USE SPLASH ATTACK!

It's supper effective!

Everyone fainted!

*laughing out loud*

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Chiaotzu is like the new hitler.

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

I can't even begin to express on how wrong you are Trl.

But oh well, each is entitled to his own opinion.

I mean, it's not like we need to believe what the creator on Dragon Ball Z states and all..

sigh :p

I haven't been sure about many things but if there is one thing that I'm 10000% sure about, then it's that Buu Gohan absorbed is WAY stronger then kid Buu.

And of course the fight would be different if kid Buu would have fought Vegetto.. Kid Buu would have lasted about 10 seconds then, but that would be boring for the audience now would it:p

Kid Buu is the ORIGINAL Buu

So, if you have a original Buu + Gohan's powers..then the strongest is?

Kid Buu = Buu's original power
Buu Gohan absorbed = super Buu ( which is already stronger then kid Buu thanks to absorbing the strongest kai's, albeit that made him friendlier but NOT less powerful) + Piccolo's power+Goten+Trunks powers+ Gohan powers.

So how could you possibly believe that kid Buu is the stronger one here? Simply because it's the end villain? he made it to end villain because he was more crazier then the others, else it'd be some kind of Cell retelling (strong foe challenges other strong guys). And simply because fanatical enthusiastic young children wanted akira to have Goku win again, else the fight would have been finished when ultimate Gohan fought super Buu by a long shot.

Well yeah this part you could also interpret differently.

super Buu ( which is already stronger then kid Buu thanks to absorbing the strongest kai's, albeit that made him friendlier but NOT less powerful)

Like all the good powers like the one from the kai's actually suppressed the massive evil power of kid Buu. And so the power he had as super Buu was for the most part due to the kais and then due to the other good powers adding to it.

But the whole Buu evolution of forms is filled with things that don't make sense. Like skinny Buu should already have been the pure evil form since he split from lipid Buu and then he transformed to super Buu when reuniting again? Then splitting off lipid Buu while in kid Buu form didn't make any change and suddenly there were 2 "original" buus. That didn't make not even the least bit of sense.

Toriyama was just winging it. So what I'm basically saying is all kind of logic you are trying to apply is a bit wasted. Point is, toriyama thought of a crappy reason for kid Buu being the strongest and fans don't want to accept it. So they bend the "facts" according to what they think is right.

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Yeah, he was winging it. should'nt Evil Buu (skinny) be Kid Buu Wink . Since he's the pure evil part, they made it sound like skinny Buu was the original form at first.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

JayREEZY wrote : Yeah, he was winging it. should'nt Evil Buu (skinny) be Kid Buu Wink .

Well of course Razz

Anooxy View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : I should say, even you domitjen. But I shouldn't expect any less from fanboyjesus nr. 1

You did the mistake I just warned everyone about, comparing with the fact that Super Saiyan 3 Goku battled kid Buu. But if Toriyama had done it differently and had Vegetto fight kid Buu too there would have been no question. It's because there is no logical succession of powers to compare that this "discussion" exists. The previous strongest didn't get beaten by the new strongest (like usually the case in Dragon Ball Z). All this "most dangerou" bullcrap is just that.. bullcrap.

Kid Buu is stronger than super Buu with Gohan absorbed.

So much wrong in this post. By stating Kid Buu is stronger than Buuhan you've simply made a joke of Buu's absorption powers. Why does he absorb people if he becomes weaker? He could've staid as Kid Buu all along but yet he absorbed all Kai's (with his only mistake being the lipid one since it made him lipid), he absorbed Gotenks and we saw that it increased his power and then proceeded to absorb Gohan and he became even stronger.

Now how in the world do you justify Kid Buu as being stronger? There's no logical way. Just because Kid Buu is the last to die means nothing. They wouldn't end it with Buuhan because if Vegito killed Buuhan he'd have killed Goten, Trunks, Gohan and Piccolo in the process.

TRL your arguments are totally baseless. Whenever you argue put up with facts. being the last enemy means nothing. You're just giving your collection of unsupported data.

VegetaFan wrote : Buuhan > Buutenks > Kid Buu > Super Buu..

And Goku was not weak then, he was hurt.. And as I said before, even if Gohan was stronger then, he lost his skills before the tournament where Trunks and Goten are teenagers(Not sure about exact number of years from Majin Buu) while Goku was training all time.. And after tournament 5 years later Goku was .. again training and still getting stronger. He surely became stronger than Gohan.. Not posting anymore..

Another wrong post. How does someone lose his skills? Gohan never lost his skills, he just forgot them. And like we said before Goku can train for several years but his potential is nothing close to Gohan (if you still don't get it, then please don't reply to this, I'm tired of explaining it over and over).

Plotholes man plotholes. Whenever there are plotholes, fill 'em with bullcrap. Read my other post and you'll see.

I do give you that the fact that kid Buu even started to absorb people was a mistake of him. But he didn't know that he could only absorb other evils.

All the other absorptions are just adding onto his new good power levels base from the kais.

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : Plotholes man plotholes. Whenever there are plotholes, fill 'em with bullcrap. Read my other post and you'll see.

I do give you that the fact that kid Buu even started to absorb people was a mistake of him. But he didn't know that he could only absorb other evils.

All the other absorptions are just adding onto his new good power levels base from the kais.

you obviously are forgetting oolong..he can be anyone he wants..HE IS THE ULTIMATE Laughing

Not really.

He is a flawed shapeshifter unlike puar who actually does it right. Oolong always keeps his face or facial characteristics.

Which means...

dumdumdum..

PUAR WINS!

Domitjen wrote : Not really.

He is a flawed shapeshifter unlike puar who actually does it right. Oolong always keeps his face or facial characteristics.

Which means...

dumdumdum..

PUAR WINS!

but puar is a girly pokemon..but none of them can handle CHI CHI'S CAR >:]

TRL wrote : [img]http://thedaoofdragonball.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Dragon Ball Z-hitler.jpg[/img]

We already know you're a total doctor of love Trl, no need to confirm it any longer.

Domitjen wrote :

TRL wrote : [img]http://thedaoofdragonball.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Dragon Ball Z-hitler.jpg[/img]

We already know you're a total doctor of love Trl, no need to confirm it any longer.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

lloyd I dislike the word filter!

Doctor of love?

skkyper View user's profile Send private message

imma say it again
the strongest
is
Nappa !
here is proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bopUS8nIWc !

skkyper wrote : I'm going to say it again
the strongest
is
Nappa !

aaah you said it twice now it isn't funny Crying or Very sad

skkyper View user's profile Send private message

ssj6vegeta wrote :

skkyper wrote : I'm going to say it again
the strongest
is
Nappa !

aaah you said it twice now it isn't funny Crying or Very sad

People still complaining who is stronger, so I decided to say it again !

Nappa !

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

He should've disabled comments on the video so nerd fearsome creatures would'nt take advantage of the sarcasm Very Happy .

VeGoku View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 06, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXnbyCS1NI

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

VegetaFan wrote : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXnbyCS1NI

I found some mistakes.

It says the Kais made Buu weaker, but we only know Dai Kaioshin made him weaker.

Also, the Spirit Bomb doesn't have the whole power of Gohan and the rest of Z warriors, as I said before, only some.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Kid Buu + lipid ki = lipid Buu - So that means that lipid Buu is stronger then kid Buu

But how the heck then kid Buu almost toyed with lipid Buu and killed him almost?!?!?

So Anooxy and Domitjen - you both are wrong that absorbation only makes Buu stronger

Strongest enemy in Dragon Ball Z: Kid Buu
Strogest good guy: Gohan

END

nielsmillikan View user's profile Send private message

Smartest Dragon Ball Z guy = Niels Millikan.

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Buksna wrote : Strogest good guy: Gohan

I thought it was Vegetto? Smile

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]