Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Strongest Dragon Ball Z Character (Not Fusion)

Anooxy View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, September 04, 2011

Zay wrote : actuaally anooxy you're wrong Goku was sick in the android sga so you can't say Goku was weaker than Vegeta because he only fought once

Why are you so obsessed with Goku? We know he's strong, but why make it stronger than anyone in every occasion... even when it's obvious. Piccolo said that he had never sensed so much power before when Vegeta transformed into Super Saiyan. End of discussion.

Stop being a Goku fanatical enthusiastic young child.

skkyper wrote :
yes, me too .

Because your arguing wasn't based on manga facts but on raw fanboyism. So you had it all wrong. You're like "OH MY GOODNESS no one can't be better than Goku because Goku is the main character it's improbable".

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

Goku was after he healer from the virus stronger remember if Saiyans are near at dead and regain they get more power

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Nobody mentioned hitler yet? Shocked

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : Goku was after he healer from the virus stronger remember if Saiyans are near at dead and regain they get more power

yeah he was I said he got stronger after but at the time of Vegeta's transformation he was stronger until Goku healed

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : Goku was after he healer from the virus stronger remember if Saiyans are near at dead and regain they get more power

When Goku healed Vegeta had already trained in the chamber and was still stronger so yet again, wrong.

VeGoku View user's profile Send private message

This movie was also the last time Gohan used this transformation. In the same movie, Goku in his Super Saiyan 3 state is shown to be more powerful than Gohan in his ultimate form; Ultimate Gohan could not hit Hirudegarn, or block any of his attacks, while Super Saiyan 3 Goku almost single-handedly defeated him. This was partially due to Goku's superior fighting intellect, leading to his discovery of Hirudegarn's weakness

This is if you count Dragon Ball Z Movies as the part of the Dragon Ball Z.. I didn't read Manga before, and not plannig to.. There is no special fun in it, like in anime . I am all anime about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and it's movies. So to a person like me, Goku is stronger.

VegetaFan wrote :

This movie was also the last time Gohan used this transformation. In the same movie, Goku in his Super Saiyan 3 state is shown to be more powerful than Gohan in his ultimate form; Ultimate Gohan could not hit Hirudegarn, or block any of his attacks, while Super Saiyan 3 Goku almost single-handedly defeated him. This was partially due to Goku's superior fighting intellect, leading to his discovery of Hirudegarn's weakness

This is if you count Dragon Ball Z Movies as the part of the Dragon Ball Z.. I didn't read Manga before, and not plannig to.. There is no special fun in it, like in anime . I am all anime about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and it's movies. So to a person like me, Goku is stronger.

I hope you know when it comes down to manga is basiclly the truth cause stuff changes isn anime and the writer doesn't have full control over it

to a person like you sure whatever the strongest character at the end of the series was Gohan..it doesn't really matter to a person like you or not cause it really is fact anime and manga...stop trying to find reasons to make it wrong akira toryama originally wanted it to be this way so please just stop

skkyper View user's profile Send private message

Anooxy wrote :

Zay wrote : actuaally anooxy you're wrong Goku was sick in the android sga so you can't say Goku was weaker than Vegeta because he only fought once

Why are you so obsessed with Goku? We know he's strong, but why make it stronger than anyone in every occasion... even when it's obvious. Piccolo said that he had never sensed so much power before when Vegeta transformed into Super Saiyan. End of discussion.

Stop being a Goku fanatical enthusiastic young child.

skkyper wrote :
yes, me too .

Because your arguing wasn't based on manga facts but on raw fanboyism. So you had it all wrong. You're like "OH MY GOODNESS no one can't be better than Goku because Goku is the main character it's improbable".

Dude, first read what I said twice, I mean about Goku , you just said that Goku transformed when he was adult in Super Saiyan and Gohan when he was young, I wasn't meaning that,but that's not my problem if you don't understand.And my opinion is that Goku has more potential, he always had.

skkyper wrote :
Dude, first read what I said twice, I mean about Goku , you just said that Goku transformed when he was adult in Super Saiyan and Gohan when he was young, I wasn't meaning that,but that's not my problem if you don't understand.And my opinion is that Goku has more potential, he always had.

Yeah you said "Goku reached Super Saiyan faster". No matter how you read it, it's completely wrong. What do you mean by faster? There's only one way to understand it. Faster means who gets to Super Saiyan first. But you have to count age, you can't do without it. At Teen Gohan's age Goku couldn't transform to Super Saiyan, let alone Super Saiyan 2.

It's just you who made no sense there. I understand it pretty well. your collection of unsupported data is just fanboyism. Goku always had more potential. WHEN? Show me, WHEN? Do you understand what potential means? He never showed potential close to Gohan so please stop.

Anooxy wrote :

skkyper wrote :

Yeah you said "Goku reached Super Saiyan faster". No matter how you read it, it's completely wrong. What do you mean by faster? There's only one way to understand it. Faster means who gets to Super Saiyan first. But you have to count age, you can't do without it. At Teen Gohan's age Goku couldn't transform to Super Saiyan, let alone Super Saiyan 2.

It's just you who made no sense there. I understand it pretty well. your collection of unsupported data is just fanboyism. Goku always had more potential. WHEN? Show me, WHEN? Do you understand what potential means? He never showed potential close to Gohan so please stop.

Well, no point talking to you.

skkyper wrote :

Anooxy wrote :

skkyper wrote :

because he is right...Gohan was always meant to have the most potential believe it or not Very Happy

ssj6vegeta wrote :

skkyper wrote :

Anooxy wrote :

skkyper wrote :

because he is right...Gohan was always meant to have the most potential believe it or not Very Happy

Well , okay then.

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : Nobody mentioned hitler yet? Shocked

You've been sooo much ignored

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101030204530AA9QkjM

My personal opinion(not me answering)

that guy over there is wrong...mystic Gohan was the strongest at the end of Dragon Ball Z Laughing Laughing

VegetaFan wrote : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101030204530AA9QkjM

My opinion too ,Kid Buu was stronger than super Buu, and Super Saiyan 3 Goku was fighting even with kid Buu at the beginning.

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkKenXJyuH0&feature=fvwrel

however the strongest character are Trunks and kid Buu

VegetaFan wrote : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101030204530AA9QkjM

Except that Akira Toriyama never said Kid Buu was the strongest. Heck that'd make Kid Buu stronger than Buuhan? That's nuts. Power levels are fake, Toriyama never put any after Frieza saga, and Super Buu never fought Goku and Vegeta so I don't know what that guy is smoking there.

skkyper wrote :
My opinion too ,Kid Buu was stronger than super Buu, and Super Saiyan 3 Goku was fighting even with kid Buu at the beginning.

Well you contradict yourself there then. you say Super Saiyan 3 fights even with Kid Buu, and you say Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu. But why did Goku fear Super Buu then? Why didn't he go fight him in Super Saiyan 3 form but instead sent Gohan?

Simple, because Super Saiyan 3 Goku couldn't do anything against Super Buu, whereas with Kid Buu he was even.

That also answers my previous question, that Mystic Gohan can kill both Super Buu and Kid Buu easily. [b]Another proof is when Buutenks loses power when Gotenks defuses inside him. At that point he had the power of Kid Buu + Kais + Piccolo. Goku says that Gohan can handle him now. Why not Goku? Right, because he's weaker.

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Wow, I remember that Super Saiyan Goku time chamber figure, I used to play with it all the time Very Happy .

Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu
example 1: in the manga it said that he was more deadly then super Buu and deadly does not mean weaker I don't know where that came from but since when is deadly=weaker the case I haven't heard that
example 2: surpreme kai is worried even with Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, mystic Gohan, Super Saiyan 3 Goku, and Vegeta are out meaning that he still stood a chance
example 3: kid Buu was toying with Goku through the whole match did not look worried until the Spirit Bomb
example 4: that Spirit Bomb that he was able to push back had mystic gohans energy in it + everybody else and he still pushed it back

That means SS3Goku > mystic Gohan I guess

skkyper wrote : Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu
example 1: in the manga it said that he was more deadly then super Buu and deadly does not mean weaker I don't know where that came from but since when is deadly=weaker the case I haven't heard that
example 2: surpreme kai is worried even with Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, mystic Gohan, Super Saiyan 3 Goku, and Vegeta are out meaning that he still stood a chance
example 3: kid Buu was toying with Goku through the whole match did not look worried until the Spirit Bomb
example 4: that Spirit Bomb that he was able to push back had mystic gohans energy in it + everybody else and he still pushed it back

why don't you get it...mystic Gohan was the strongest at the end of Dragon Ball Z..if you can't accept the fact that the writer and owner of the manga said why even try to prove a point?
really dude there isn't an arguement it's been answered already...move on to kidd Buu and super Buu its getting discomforting =_____=

skkyper wrote : Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu

1: Kid Buu was deadlier because he was crazy, he had no intelligence. He blasted the earth right when he came. Super Buu wasn't like that, he had more patience and intelligence. He could have blasted the earth anytime but he was interested to fight Gotenks. The Kai's actually say he's more dangerous, not deadlier. Dangerous doesn't mean stronger. Simply put, Kid Buu is crazy so he's more dangerous, not stronger. End of story.

2: Supreme Kai was even worried during Vegito vs. Buuhan. As long as Buu existed he was a threat? What is your point? I don't get it.

3: Kid Buu wasn't really toying, he got hit by Super Saiyan 3 Goku a lot of times. But his nature was crazy so he kept doing those weird dances. He's ill-advised.

4: Dude, how many times have you watched Dragon Ball Z? Spirit Bomb had Mystic Gohan's power but it wasn't Gohan who pushed it, it was Goku. It doesn't matter how much energy the Spirit Bomb has, if the pusher (Goku) is weak, Kid Buu would repel it back.

skkyper, like ssj6vegeta said, it's a lost case for you. If the creator, Akira Toriyama, said Gohan was the strongest, why do you insist? Are you such a fanatical enthusiastic young child?

TRL View user's profile Send private message

SAMCROSS wrote :

You've been sooo much ignored

You too. Smile

There are very important discussions at hand!

Reply with quote Monday, September 05, 2011

Buuhan > Buutenks > Kid Buu > Super Buu..

And Goku was not weak then, he was hurt.. And as I said before, even if Gohan was stronger then, he lost his skills before the tournament where Trunks and Goten are teenagers(Not sure about exact number of years from Majin Buu) while Goku was training all time.. And after tournament 5 years later Goku was .. again training and still getting stronger. He surely became stronger than Gohan.. Not posting anymore..

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 05, 2011

VegetaFan wrote : Kid Buu > Super Buu..

No.

Meh, Stalin has a greater powerlevel.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]